• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser4358

I have 3 nukes, which one do you mean?
the one where you lost 2100 axes too much :)

also:

90350913_gettyimages-brixton.jpg

DeletedUser5394

anyone seen papanikolay or stankbeard? they were talking about nobling my villages but now they lost all of their's... weird

DeletedUser4358

Cry me a river baby, doesn't matter if its true or not now, i'm just loving the salty salty tears coming from you losers, seriously tho, if you need some help or tips on how to play a war game, ill happily help you out, just send me a DM, but one huge tip that we figured out while fighting you, you guys have NO idea how on earth how to play this game...defence/offensive was pathetic, like nothing, work on having 2-3x units per points and also assume everyone is going to attack you, its Tribal WARS 2 not Tribal PEACE 2.

Happy to help the little cry babies, keep being salty. :cool:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. :)

ps: someone have some memes for me

DeletedUser5394

Wrexor's mum has caught him using her credit card and grounded him! Maybe he can take this time to learn how to play the game!

DeletedUser5394

you should, saw you trying to take active player's village's and you fail pretty bad. get what growth you can ^^
Why capture the village when I can just bring the whole player to my tribe instead? How does it feel to lose your top 2 players in the space of 24 hours?? THC in shambles???????

DeletedUser5394

Nothing wrong with joining the stronger tribe, smart if you ask me!