• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

I for one would not want anything to do with this person.

You say as you type up an 11 paragraph response to said person.

Oh well, we shall see if your creditcard can get you the win, because you're skills really wont ;)

Says the guy who spent more crowns than he has troops and lies about needing support from his tribe.

Can you just leave the external forum if all you're going to do is post this?

The stupider the posts the more basic a response you're going to get from me.

DeletedUser4358

You say as you type up an 11 paragraph response to said person.

Says the guy who spent more crowns than he has troops and lies about needing support from his tribe.

The stupider the posts the more basic a response you're going to get from me.

Literally say, if your money will win because you dont have skill, I have money and skills, theres the difference ;)

But what do you know about skill? I have MA so all 5 of you build archer, then i make axes and kill all your defense, and you restart. Literally never scouted me to see what i was building when ur 5 players

Ps: 50 crowns get you 292 axes, therefore your argument is invalid

hip, doesn
Literally joins VIP with his multiaccount, and goes into the discord within a minute
Gets kicked after they figured the tribe was on open to join

Joins DUR with his multiaccount and somehow gets leadership, doesn't join the discord untill yesterday.

Messages Wispa to ask if he will go to THC, literally only pantera had a list of people wanting to go to VIP, but of all people, you decide to ask him since hes close to you, and will be a big threat.

Seems to me like THC and wrexor planned this, which I honestly hope wasnt the case, and wrexor acted alone in this.

I for one would not want anything to do with this person.

Also, me changing tribes literally has no impact whatsoever. To be fair, any DECENT player would tell you it was the right call. Also, are we gonna give Wrexor crap about this then? If I seem to recal... : VIP > DUR > THC

Ask atomic, im 99% sure he does not see any problem with it. I even told him it might not be wise to have a banana in O.S when vik is on this world. Does this make me a VIP spy?

I couldnt care less about spying, its too much of a hassle. If I really were to spy, why would I question your decisions every time, and cause trouble for everyone to see? Surely, I would not say a thing, and just agree to everything. But let's be honest here, you're just not smart enough to think that way. Same reason it was known very early that you were a very sketchy player, and were going to jump ship. The only thing that wasn't certain, was when and to who.

It sure is fun that you big mouth so much, but after you steer clear of any argument with me, because somewhere you surely mustve known I knew something, same with not responding to anything here, the only argument you have is OH BUT UR A SPY!!!!!!

You literally have an IQ of 20 if you think I am or was a spy.

Oh well, we shall see if your creditcard can get you the win, because you're skills really wont ;)

Can you just leave the external forum if all you're going to do is post this? Or do you need me to thrash you and your buddies around again?

Messages Wispa to ask if he will go to THC, literally only pantera had a list of people wanting to go to VIP, but of all people, you decide to ask him since hes close to you, and will be a big threat.

confuse on your logic here. Neither one of these two players asked to join me. I was drunk and having a fun conversation with someone for there trolling. then things just fell in place. ^^

why do you all hate each other so much? you all can't be friends?

DeletedUser4358

confuse on your logic here. Neither one of these two players asked to join me. I was drunk and having a fun conversation with someone for there trolling. then things just fell in place. ^^

why do you all hate each other so much? you all can't be friends?

True, wispa mightve lied to me, or wrexor and wispa is the same person which would also not be surprising after all thats been going on in this world.

I dont hate anyone, i love everyone equally:)

Good love is great, i never message one person on that list or plan anything, the only thing
THC plans to do is eat FOOD and spread the love to all mommy's

DeletedUser1914

You know...when i made this thread i didnt expect it to get this big aha

Also red.Im fairly sure atomic K-cal and the others in O.S were and are perfectly aware of how close Vikgoesbannana and Angrybannana are and likely still are.Nobody in that tribe aside from a handful of players aren't experienced or haven't played with either of them

DeletedUser4358

You know...when i made this thread i didnt expect it to get this big aha

Also red.Im fairly sure atomic K-cal and the others in O.S were and are perfectly aware of how close Vikgoesbannana and Angrybannana are and likely still are.Nobody in that tribe aside from a handful of players aren't experienced or haven't played with either of them

I have a very bad memory, so I tend to forget names fast.. :(

I like to think of Wispa as a close of a friend as you can get in this style of game, we work well together and have planned quite a few things together, dunno how he feels as never asked.

Joins DUR with his multiaccount and somehow gets leadership, doesn't join the discord untill yesterday.

Actually my IRL friend who stopped playing maybe a week ago, I had his co op.

You literally have an IQ of 20 if you think I am or was a spy.

You have pointed out many times that you are, I don't think anyone else thinks you are honest bro, everyone else is dumb, you has all the smarts!

As Wispa stated in the other thread, I have hardly bought any crowns, I think maybe 7k? you really don't need that much if you know what your doing, sorry bro.

DeletedUser4358

I like to think of Wispa as a close of a friend as you can get in this style of game, we work well together and have planned quite a few things together, dunno how he feels as never asked.

Actually my IRL friend who stopped playing maybe a week ago, I had his co op.

You have pointed out many times that you are, I don't think anyone else thinks you are honest bro, everyone else is dumb, you has all the smarts!

As Wispa stated in the other thread, I have hardly bought any crowns, I think maybe 7k? you really don't need that much if you know what your doing, sorry bro.

Literally no point discussing anyone with you, you just arent smart enough, i mean your nuke says enough

Stop excusing poor skills with the f2p argument all the time, you dont need to pay to learn how to play.. Its no shame in not being great from the get go, but if you just think that you struggle because of not having crowns then you will never improve and learn.

Since I am a noob, what is f2p???????????????????????????