• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

Stop excusing poor skills with the f2p argument all the time, you dont need to pay to learn how to play.. Its no shame in not being great from the get go, but if you just think that you struggle because of not having crowns then you will never improve and learn.

I may have misused some terms.
or misdelivered what i was supposed to say.

STOP using this term F2P...
it's not good for you HEALTH.

others are using this term so poorly like this guy. @Edvindenbeste .

Last edited:

DeletedUser5394

niko mate maybe if you just shut the fuck up for 5 minutes you could make some decent progress in the game

man says he is too busy with irl stuff but is in his mums basement making shit memes at 4am

Stop excusing poor skills with the f2p argument all the time, you dont need to pay to learn how to play.. Its no shame in not being great from the get go, but if you just think that you struggle because of not having crowns then you will never improve and learn.

as i said on earlier comments.

i couldn't perform WELL
coz i'm so LAZY now or maybe just BUSY.
i even had my NOBLES inside my villa for a week.

i WISH i could make your MAMA proud.

Last edited:
niko mate maybe if you just shut the fuck up for 5 minutes you could make some decent progress in the game

man says he is too busy with irl stuff but is in his mums basement making shit memes at 4am

Oh HELLO there mate.
GLAD to hear from you again or maybe read some chat.
i've been waiting so long for you.

FYI mate.
this was the only day that i sat for so long on my chair, im so excited to see your responses, i've put so much hardwork on that MEMEs.

1596284165305.png

Last edited:
So, yeah. My heart would not be able to be taken out since then the earth would explode because it is a neutron star (if you don't get the reference then don't bother replying).

Oh, and the guy that criticizes me for using a term poorly now writes incorrect sentences in english. :rolleyes:

This FORUM doesn't AWARD who does the best in creating a sentence.
you're out of topic.

the most important thing is communication,
you get my point and i get yours, FAIR enough.

Its annoying how you just start to see some good banter here on the forum,
Then all the retards come out of the woodwork and spam it into oblivion.....
I'm waiting for people to stop sleeping so i can get my popcorn ready ya know. When the cat is away the rat sneaks and checks the kitchen.

DeletedUser4110

================
TFW only get 1500 (plus 200) if you win the world :rolleyes:
obviously i need to open a few accounts and wait for the crowns to roll in

You can get another 1500 if you finish rank 1 in bash aswell ;)

But yeah, was a nice surprise opening up my old account again.. There should be some requirements for it, like the account must have bought crowns at some point + been away for a given amount of time etc.. I would like to believe that at least, if not there will be people running lots of alts to gather crowns like you mentioned ^^