• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

Hun if you wanted to suicide the troops you wouldnt have included your paladin nor a noble.Not this early on in a world where nobles aren't available like candy to throw around.
You dun messed up.Re-learn your basics before you come play with the big kids.

LOL...
i stated that i was too LAZY right?.

im throwing all those rags at him since he deserve those...
if you throw rags at @big tidinho he surely will fight it...
he's like a DOG.

i'll wait for HIM...
he surely will BARK at any moment..

1596250536338.png

DeletedUser1914

LOL...
i stated that i was too LAZY right?.

im throwing all those rags at him since he deserve those...
if you throw rags at @big tidinho he surely will fight it...
he's like a DOG.
Your even more stupid then i thought.
Throw your rags at him then.along with your countless resources you wasted purely because your a few screws loose in your head

Lucky timing only works once! I dont need to post the 5 times ive cleared him xD

check back in 5 days when he has restarted

you can excuse it LUCKY on him.
but you surely doesn't know,
that your KIDS are fighting a MANs WAR.

"i wasn't able to respond beautifully on this highlighted text earlier.
so it's kinda late but it's still worth it (I THINK)."

DeletedUser1914

you were HERE all along.
i assume you're a BOT,
i dont have time to talk to a BOT.

View attachment 1858
The "meme" is adorable.
I've talked and argued with far more irritating and intellectually smarter people than yourself. Your attempts are frankly juvenile at best.I mean if your going to make a meme atleast fix the colours.The white text covering the original text and the bubble's colouring is doing my head in.Either do it right or just please dont do it at all.It's insulting to the comic/whatever you pulled the original images from

The "meme" is adorable.
I've talked and argued with far more irritating and intellectually smarter people than yourself. Your attempts are frankly juvenile at best.I mean if your going to make a meme atleast fix the colours.The white text covering the original text and the bubble's colouring is doing my head in.Either do it right or just please dont do it at all.It's insulting to the comic/whatever you pulled the original images from

Sorry to the artist...

i'm LAZY or maybe BUSY so i worked at it in just a minute.

GLAD that you made me believe you're NOT A BOT.

Good
Morning have someone a sandwich for
Me and a coffee :) its a nice day alot happend here after i had some days off :)

DeletedUser4110

Stop excusing poor skills with the f2p argument all the time, you dont need to pay to learn how to play.. Its no shame in not being great from the get go, but if you just think that you struggle because of not having crowns then you will never improve and learn.

Stop excusing poor skills with the f2p argument all the time, you dont need to pay to learn how to play.. Its no shame in not being great from the get go, but if you just think that you struggle because of not having crowns then you will never improve and learn.
I'm not saying that, i suck but gasp that's why i don't use crowns. Not the other way around.

That's just cuz you suck so much you haven't built a village worth nobling

Also I'm f2p and im doing just fine
Yeah Ik, i'm more on your side tbh. More just saying that the reason he got rimmed wasn't that he was f2p but instead just that he may not be good.