• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

who wants war?

Sure thing buddy, there's one thing I've learned it's the loudest people that are the easiest to beat. Every time you guys lose you would claim the other person is cheating because you can't handle the fact that you were beaten by someone better than you. I was known for beating up loud people you just never saw me brag about it on the forums.

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hello,

Please remain civil, as we will be forced to suspend similar attacks of that nature of you towards each other. Thank you!

cultist

Banned
Sure thing buddy, there's one thing I've learned it's the loudest people that are the easiest to beat. Every time you guys lose you would claim the other person is cheating because you can't handle the fact that you were beaten by someone better than you. I was known for beating up loud people you just never saw me brag about it on the forums.
you aren't relevant enough for me to know who you are lol
the people on the forums (the ones that post on here are a minority) openly admit to cheating. and i dont blame them for the most part, they are doing it openly in the hopes that the developers will fix it. i for one have never cheated, and i consistently beat the cheaters
tell me your tribalwars 1 stats btw, im curious. because everyone that plays tw2 plays tw2 cos they get owned on tw1, let's be real.
also hilarious how you talk when you challenged me to single handedly take on your entire clan. *shrugs* will do. can do it handily but im sure one of you will cheat which makes it redundant of an endeavour. if i do take you up on this offer though, me v your entire clan, i will have to use an alias and then announce myself later in the game, otherwise it'll just be half nuke sperg axes by 40 players as soon as BP ends.
broooooooooo u never beat any whole tribe by urself stop being insane
lol a sock account that's obsessed with me, which world did i noble you on, weirdo stalker?

Hello,

Please remain civil, as we will be forced to suspend similar attacks of that nature of you towards each other. Thank you!
There has been no name calling or aggressive language so all is good. A difference of opinions where we can vocally voice them is a healthy community.

@Hurtllocker bro said im insignificant silly boi. I have no idea who this child cause I dont rember him beibg around when I used to play. I feel like cultist is the "new generation" of tw2 players. And just like in RL, new generations cant even light a candle to the predecessor generations. But hey, props to u for putting on ur big boi shoes.

you aren't relevant enough for me to know who you are lol
the people on the forums (the ones that post on here are a minority) openly admit to cheating. and i dont blame them for the most part, they are doing it openly in the hopes that the developers will fix it. i for one have never cheated, and i consistently beat the cheaters
tell me your tribalwars 1 stats btw, im curious. because everyone that plays tw2 plays tw2 cos they get owned on tw1, let's be real.
also hilarious how you talk when you challenged me to single handedly take on your entire clan. *shrugs* will do. can do it handily but im sure one of you will cheat which makes it redundant of an endeavour. if i do take you up on this offer though, me v your entire clan, i will have to use an alias and then announce myself later in the game, otherwise it'll just be half nuke sperg axes by 40 players as soon as BP ends.

lol a sock account that's obsessed with me, which world did i noble you on, weirdo stalker?
wanna see u in next dom rocking tribes by urself LOL

cultist

Banned
@Hurtllocker bro said im insignificant silly boi. I have no idea who this child cause I dont rember him beibg around when I used to play. I feel like cultist is the "new generation" of tw2 players. And just like in RL, new generations cant even light a candle to the predecessor generations. But hey, props to u for putting on ur big boi shoes.
tell me a timeline of what you consider new and ill tell you if i am new or not
btw you must have got your ass handed to you on tw1 lol
tell us about that

cultist

Banned
you like to converse and play with children?
you mentioned 'boi' and 'child' in the one post. want to take a seat?

Last edited: