• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

who wants war?

cultist

Banned
dont delete the video it's a bit of fun and it isnt an ad ffs the channel's video is literally on unlisted

cultist

Banned
I'm sure you totally never said anything that provoked it.
i seriously didnt, got assaulted from behind
if i said something to someone and a proper fight happened id have won
(sort of still did win since hes in hospital and im not)
but i was attacked unsuspected

cultist

Banned
absolute schizo
you spelled chad wrong
why you using sock accounts? too scared to identify yourself on your main? did i noble you? ;P or are you a criminal and had to hide your identity for certain innapropriate actions

cultist

Banned
this guy is an absolutes schizo its wild, i haven't seen u in any world once
you should make a few accounts and start agreeing with yourself and try make stuff more believable
What world are you playing?
not in any i wanna come back but i refuse to cheat like everyone else. i feel good knowing that i was smashing entire worlds this whole time without cheating though. they need to fix the game then ill win every world coming

you should make a few accounts and start agreeing with yourself and try make stuff more believable

not in any i wanna come back but i refuse to cheat like everyone else. i feel good knowing that i was smashing entire worlds this whole time without cheating though. they need to fix the game then ill win every world coming
bro was not smashing

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
bro was not smashing
im the greatest player tw2 ever has seen
all this time i was smashing everyone not even knowing they were cheating until a few months ago
that's how good i am
if they fix the cheats i will be dominating entire continents to m,yself just like i did in tribalwars1
i guess this is the game people play when they cant hang in tw1 so it makes sense
an average player no tw1 is better than anyone i met on tw2

im the greatest player tw2 ever has seen
all this time i was smashing everyone not even knowing they were cheating until a few months ago
that's how good i am
if they fix the cheats i will be dominating entire continents to m,yself just like i did in tribalwars1
i guess this is the game people play when they cant hang in tw1 so it makes sense
an average player no tw1 is better than anyone i met on tw2
name me a friend of yours irl

cultist

Banned
name me a friend of yours irl
name my friends so you can dox me? lol
to a randomer sock account that's too cowardly to identify themselves
sounds like a great idea
you mate me a rapper or a thriller for all i know with you hiding yourself

cultist

Banned
If you think you're that good, i bet you would never last against me or any of my old gang.
ah so me v you and your entire gang?
are you gonna use cheats too?
the reason i am even more cocky is because i was wrecking entire tribes by myself, beating people that were using infinite resource / troop glitches, all the while i didn't cheat once
so now imagine what i could do to people, if there were 0 cheaters