• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

what merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4311
  • Start date

DeletedUser4318

So what you are basically saying is that a rule about this does not exist and has not been communicated to anyone through an appropriate channel but one member of the TW2 team is abusing his power to enforce a non-existent rule. Does that sum it up? For me the only acceptable 'appropriate channel' would be in the game rules or by email to the address I provided when I signed up. By the way, reading this means you will abide by my rules which can be obtained directly from me for a one off fee of £10 to be made payable before you read this!

Unless there is another program that the mods use other then TW2 tools there is no proof that ORG broke any rule because according to TW2 Tools we did not reach 70% for another 2-3 weeks after the merge. The reason I say this is that the main push to get ORG disqualified was by a moderator from another world who is a member of *A* .
So for once in this whole saga can Coolnite7 give us a straight and honest answer with proof that we broke the rules or is he just supporting one of his buddies.

What member of ANARCHY is a mod? This is news to me.

As for the merge issue. IMO anytime a player from one tribe movers to another whether it be application or poached invite that player merged into the new tribe. To get around the tribe merge rule players leaves tribe and becomes tribeless, where they then join the new tribe, there again "poached". A tribe merge is when every member moves en-mass. To get around this ORG had several tribes only send about 50% to 75% of players, which got them to 68.9%. All the others came after (days or weeks) when they left their tribe, becoming tribeless, then joining ORG as former ROK or former xxx tribe as individual tribeless players thereby skirting the 70% rule. Still a merge IMO.

But lets get our facts straight. STORM, after months and months of trying to stay neutral because our two allies (ORG and ROK) were enemies was given and ultimatum by ORG leadership at the time "join us or die" (paraphrased). Charles as leader finally had enough and STORM merged, yes merged en-mass into ROK with members of STORM Council become members of ROK Committee. However their were two Committee's in ROK the one we were in (having our input, which was ingnored). And a second behind the scenes Committee consisting only of Korean speaking members. Of the former STORM Council, for some reason, was the most trusted and became Head of Personal and was invited by PlatiumSoul to join a outside chat app called BAND which turns out to be the Secret Committee (opps their bad). Lots of behind the scenes info here of what was truly going on (opps, again their bad). When I was not given access to member list of inactive's, I knew then that I truly was not trusted and we had made a mistake. So I left and formed *A* ANARCHY, several others followed but most of former STORM members stayed for protection and tribe skill lvl. Dagda Mor, the Anarchist became ENEMY #1 for ROK and declared WAR. I followed suit. Many former members of STORM still decide to stay in ROK, because they thought they were safe. They found out other wise. ROK was dying by the day fighting on two fronts. That is when Dark-Temple (big coiner) decided to merge ROK into ORG to save himself and because ROK could not win fighting both ORG and *A*. As Paul Harvey used to say "And that is the rest of the story"

DeletedUser4318

What member of ANARCHY is a mod? This is news to me.

As for the merge issue. IMO anytime a player from one tribe movers to another whether it be application or poached invite that player merged into the new tribe. To get around the tribe merge rule players leaves tribe and becomes tribeless, where they then join the new tribe, there again "poached". A tribe merge is when every member moves en-mass. To get around this ORG had several tribes only send about 50% to 75% of players, which got them to 68.9%. All the others came after (days or weeks) when they left their tribe, becoming tribeless, then joining ORG as former ROK or former xxx tribe as individual tribeless players thereby skirting the 70% rule. Still a merge IMO.

But lets get our facts straight. STORM, after months and months of trying to stay neutral because our two allies (ORG and ROK) were enemies was given and ultimatum by ORG leadership at the time "join us or die" (paraphrased). Charles as leader finally had enough and STORM merged, yes merged en-mass into ROK with members of STORM Council become members of ROK Committee. However their were two Committee's in ROK the one we were in (having our input, which was ingnored). And a second behind the scenes Committee consisting only of Korean speaking members. Of the former STORM Council, for some reason, was the most trusted and became Head of Personal and was invited by PlatiumSoul to join a outside chat app called BAND which turns out to be the Secret Committee (opps their bad). Lots of behind the scenes info here of what was truly going on (opps, again their bad). When I was not given access to member list of inactive's, I knew then that I truly was not trusted and we had made a mistake. So I left and formed *A* ANARCHY, several others followed but most of former STORM members stayed for protection and tribe skill lvl. Dagda Mor, the Anarchist became ENEMY #1 for ROK and declared WAR. I followed suit. Many former members of STORM still decide to stay in ROK, because they thought they were safe. They found out other wise. ROK was dying by the day fighting on two fronts. That is when Dark-Temple (big coiner) decided to merge ROK into ORG to save himself and because ROK could not win fighting both ORG and *A*. As Paul Harvey used to say "And that is the rest of the story"
And what has all this got to do with the price of bacon? Where is the rule and how was it communicated? That is all that matters to me for now.

DeletedUser2578

So what you are basically saying is that a rule about this does not exist and has not been communicated to anyone through an appropriate channel but one member of the TW2 team is abusing his power to enforce a non-existent rule. Does that sum it up? For me the only acceptable 'appropriate channel' would be in the game rules or by email to the address I provided when I signed up. By the way, reading this means you will abide by my rules which can be obtained directly from me for a one off fee of £10 to be made payable before you read this!

Finally you realized this? Same thing with co-oping bans. Nowhere stated

PS: i don't know this situation though so i am not claiming is this fair (did they merge after/making it +70%)

PSS: I don't like mass merges like you have admited

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4318

PS: i don't know this situation though so i am not claiming is this fair (did they merge after/making it +70%)

If ROK hadn't merged with ORG, they would have done so with anther tribe. Earlier in this realm, DRG agreed agreed with the other tribes to not merge TCS players in to them. As it was, they all joined ROK and DRG was done for. Merges have unfortunately always been a part of the game

When can I expect my £10

DeletedUser4311

ok none of the above has any relevance to the questions asked in this post .
there is rumors of our disqualification , however i see no post on the forums stating that we were disqualified only the vote post to close the world has any reference to disqualification (Due to the merge the winning tribe will be the next tribe listed (which is in 2nd currently))

so i ask again

Due to the merge ? What specific merge is this referring to?

what was the date of this merge?

what was the % of ORG at the time of this merge?

what was the % of ORG after this merge?

where is the game data showing this info?

why are some of our members being banned from the forums for asking the same questions?

last question When will inno reply to this post with a clear and fair answer with the data provided?

DeletedUser2866

9. Miscellaneous

Members of the Tribal Wars 2 team are the final arbiters of any rules dispute. Their interpretation of these rules is final.
The rules can be modified or changed at any time. Each rule change will be communicated within the appropriate channels.

I believe its this . You may not find it satisfactory but I think this is a communicated rule addition at some stage. think about it this way . When a new world starts players trickle in over a month or 2 and this is the time that many of them buy crowns. If a world is properly contested even with only 2 tribes hard at it then people will again buy crowns to get ahead or stay alive.
If it becomes widespread that people are angling for merge to win right from the get go then what is the point in anyone buying crowns ever?
So what you are saying is that because your tribe bought more crowns then ORG members you tribe can gripe about a merger that means you cant win even though the merger did not break any rules and that the mods are obliged to take your side.

So what you are saying is that because your tribe bought more crowns then ORG members you tribe can gripe about a merger that means you cant win even though the merger did not break any rules and that the mods are obliged to take your side.

ROFLMAO. What coiner. Just dedicated members donating millions and millions of rss on a daily basis. Like 20 mill a week. I work for a living and can't aford to crowd (not two much anyway. About 800 crowns a month to by boosts. You got the big dog coiner in Dark-Temple. He dropped thousands of $ into ROK, did he not do the same with ORG. If not, ORG got hosed by ROK. lol

Unless there is another program that the mods use other then TW2 tools there is no proof that ORG broke any rule because according to TW2 Tools we did not reach 70% for another 2-3 weeks after the merge. The reason I say this is that the main push to get ORG disqualified was by a moderator from another world who is a member of *A* .
So for once in this whole saga can Coolnite7 give us a straight and honest answer with proof that we broke the rules or is he just supporting one of his buddies.

Dear Honorable and Trustworthy lord templer,
Who in ANARCHY is a mod on another world? None, I know about, unless you think I am a mod. ROFLMAO

Shane FSpearman
We are below the 70% for us to add players. I do not understand what the Overlord's problem with us adding to the tribe before we get to 70%. Seems to me that the Overlord is backing a fellow mod (devil1991), and not really looking into the problems (devil1991) is causing. I have been in multiple worlds, and the way it look this is will be my last.

Never mind. I found it. LoL
Is devil a mod. I thought he was "The Handsome One" and I am the "Smoke'in Hot" one. Sounds like sour grapes to me cause you got caught with you dirty hands in the cookie jar.

DeletedUser4318

Shane FSpearman
We are below the 70% for us to add players. I do not understand what the Overlord's problem with us adding to the tribe before we get to 70%. Seems to me that the Overlord is backing a fellow mod (devil1991), and not really looking into the problems (devil1991) is causing. I have been in multiple worlds, and the way it look this is will be my last.

Never mind. I found it. LoL
Is devil a mod. I thought he was "The Handsome One" and I am the "Smoke'in Hot" one. Sounds like sour grapes to me cause you got caught with you dirty hands in the cookie jar.
Still no news on this 'rule'?

DeletedUser2866

Not worried about the rule flavi, just want to know who ORG/ROK thought was a mod from ANARCHY.
Now you know as he has never denied it, or replied to it he must be a mod and I am sure he actually said it in 1 of his posts but unfortunately I cant find it to prove it that is why I did not mention a name.

DeletedUser2847

LOL. I have played with devil1991 at an earlier realm and i realy doubt that he is a mod. He got some conversations with support that makes me pretty sure about it

DeletedUser430

Answers to your questions:
  1. Using 3rd party sites such as the I'm assuming you guys did is not 100% accurate. Yes we have ways to calculate tribe dominance.
  2. When did the merge rule come about? It was posted via forum after another world closed due to this very same issue which players contacted support asking for a change. After enough players contacted support we notified the community via in-game notification and forum.
  3. Those that say their questions never get answered however EVERYONE that has contacted me via forum PM I have answered remember it was holidays however I was still online 15-16 hours a day answering questions and handing out rewards.

There is no benefit of me closing a world or keeping it open. I understand the endgame is flawed and this is a big opportunity for us to improve. Those that have messaged me understand I am a very reasonable person and will look at their point of view to find a resolution that works for everyone. That being said since "many" did not understand the merge rule that was posted I would be willing:
  • Extend world dominance to 90% that way those that did merge will need 90% to win?
  • and/or get rid of the merge rule completely however I'm guessing world closers will not be 100% affected as this will leave tribes to merge to try and end worlds (which we cannot have).
Remember TW2 is a strategy / war game. Sister/brother tribes are not recognized as it's 1 tribe regardless. Even your closest ally is fair game regardless of the honor system as 1 tribe can only win.

So with that say GAME on I'll take the vote away and world will continue however dominance may be extended to 90% therefore to make it fair for all, leaving the top 3 tribes still in the hunt to win the world. Fair enough?

PS... devil1991 is not part of the moderation team.

DeletedUser2866

Thank you Coolnite7 for replying.
As for me that answers the question about the confusion over the 70% mark. We were using TW2 tools as aguide but as you have said it is not completely accurate.
Is there any way that the formula you use for the % can be introduced to the game so that tribes can see exactly what % they are to avoid this confusion again.
Also as a suggestion maybe reduce the % were tribe domination starts to 50% and increase to 85% to win. I think these along with the exact % that each tribe is at would put an end to this happening again and bring back the war strategy that has been missing for a while.