• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

what merge ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4311
  • Start date

DeletedUser4311

• Due to the merge the winning tribe will be the next tribe listed (which is in 2nd currently)

What merge is this referring to?

yes what specific merge is this referring to and where is the data backing up the claim

At no point has ORG participated in merges after the 70% mark. All merges took place before 70%. please check the game data better still post the game data here showing the rule breaking ,

or at least answer some of the questions our members have been trying to ask

ps screen shots and video captures are being made at the time of this post
we are only wanting a fair honest answer please do not delete this post ...

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3984

Dude this is a war game and you guys merged right? Now you guys are going to throw fits because finally someone is going to enforce the rules. The bad part about all this is that I actually have friends in your tribe and on Skype they are admitting that you guys are posting emails to come to forum and spam. Thats just childish and you wonder why your tribe is in the situation they are in now thank goodness I left this world a while back same merges to try and win a world then they get so mad when the players say no more. Thank you mods for finally doing something about this crap.

DeletedUser4311

At no point has ORG participated in merges after the 70% mark. All merges took place before 70%

DeletedUser3984

so you are admitting to a merge right,so next time I'll tell my tribe to merge and make sure we don't do it past 69.9%

DeletedUser4311

we are only wanting a fair honest answer. Where is the game data here showing the rule breaking this has not been shown to anyone. we know we are correct that at no point has ORG participated in merges after the 70% mark if we are to be disqualified from winning this world then yea i want to see the data proving it

DeletedUser1594

I think it's pretty dumb that you decided to skirt the rules and think that you are in the right.

DeletedUser4311

so you are admitting to a merge right,so next time I'll tell my tribe to merge and make sure we don't do it past 69.9%

our last merge was 2 weeks before we hit 70% and took us to 68% after the merge. also if you look at the dates we were still below the 70 when these claims started

DeletedUser3984

so if a tribe is like at 35% then merges to 68% you really think its fair to not call that a merge? Come on even you have to see thats just insane right? How do you consider that to be fair when there are players/tribes that actually fight for the #1 spot and you just merge to 68%.

DeletedUser4311

so if a tribe is like at 35% then merges to 68% you really think its fair to not call that a merge? Come on even you have to see thats just insane right? How do you consider that to be fair when there are players/tribes that actually fight for the #1 spot and you just merge to 68%.
not what happened! our last merge was with a small tribe and did not take us up much at all,
point is > the world was not in tribal domination when the merge took place so why are we disqualified ?

DeletedUser2847

Problem is that this merge is actually not any break of the rules. This is a disqualification based on nonsens. I agree on the rule about no merging in tribe domination but we have just seen a Easy way to avoide this rule. But You can not punish players for avoiding rules as Long as they dont break any rules. Its might a better idea to change the rules and make it illegal to merge into 50% or 60%

DeletedUser4298

This rule is kinda appalling --- especially if you decided to join the number 1 tribe because you thought they were going to win... :confused:.

DeletedUser4318

What a joke. Unfortunately you are unlikely to get a straight answer about this!

DeletedUser4310

I was with Rok. ROk fell on its sword, to many inactive players or players just doing the sim city thing and not helping the tribe. A shock to all stil playing but our recuiter went to ORG and left a message that we had a very short window of time to ask to join ORG if we wished. This was as individuals and not a merge. There was never any mention of merging. As enemies, alot of ROK did not stomach the idea of applying to ORG and went else where such as "A". I for one was already having trouble with a nieghbour from ROK taking bards in my provinces and welcomed the move to become enemies. Another close neighbour went to "A" and after a month or so then applied and was accepted into ORG. No merge there. Although most of the larger active players went to ORG probably an equal amount of more ROK members went to "A" and were subsequently eaten by ORG as enemies. This was mostly in the south. I here no complaint about ROK members joining "A", Sounding like very sore loosers to me and I ask that if the larger ROK players had applied to "A" would "A" have declined the applications as this would be a merge. What ever is going on here really sucks . What ever happens ORG has won this world unless given the chance to be defeated.

DeletedUser2927

At no point has ORG participated in merges after the 70% mark. All merges took place before 70%
Dave I can clarify that for you . Your merge took you OVER the 70 % mark. I imagine that its also against the rules to merge after that but Im pretty sure that the rule you broke was in merging that took you over that figure not merging after you already had it.

DeletedUser2927

our last merge was 2 weeks before we hit 70% and took us to 68% after the merge. also if you look at the dates we were still below the 70 when these claims started
that kind of says that you knew the rule before hand and were trying to get around it. Putting 2 and 2 together Im guessing that this calculation was thwarted by more ROK players joining thought the player that says there was an open invite for ROK players directly contradicts what you are saying anyway. My last vestiges of sympathy about not having the rule clearly signposted end right there.

DeletedUser2927

Problem is that this merge is actually not any break of the rules. This is a disqualification based on nonsens. I agree on the rule about no merging in tribe domination but we have just seen a Easy way to avoide this rule. But You can not punish players for avoiding rules as Long as they dont break any rules. Its might a better idea to change the rules and make it illegal to merge into 50% or 60%
Yes that IS part of the problem. smaller tribes 50 to 100 and no merge to make a majority ie must be under 50% of total. that would fix it. A tribe merging to 68% even if that figure could be applied is just as much a world ender.

DeletedUser2866

Unless there is another program that the mods use other then TW2 tools there is no proof that ORG broke any rule because according to TW2 Tools we did not reach 70% for another 2-3 weeks after the merge. The reason I say this is that the main push to get ORG disqualified was by a moderator from another world who is a member of *A* .
So for once in this whole saga can Coolnite7 give us a straight and honest answer with proof that we broke the rules or is he just supporting one of his buddies.

DeletedUser4318

Unless there is another program that the mods use other then TW2 tools there is no proof that ORG broke any rule because according to TW2 Tools we did not reach 70% for another 2-3 weeks after the merge. The reason I say this is that the main push to get ORG disqualified was by a moderator from another world who is a member of *A* .
So for once in this whole saga can Coolnite7 give us a straight and honest answer with proof that we broke the rules or is he just supporting one of his buddies.
And where one can find the rule

DeletedUser2927

9. Miscellaneous

Members of the Tribal Wars 2 team are the final arbiters of any rules dispute. Their interpretation of these rules is final.
The rules can be modified or changed at any time. Each rule change will be communicated within the appropriate channels.

I believe its this . You may not find it satisfactory but I think this is a communicated rule addition at some stage. think about it this way . When a new world starts players trickle in over a month or 2 and this is the time that many of them buy crowns. If a world is properly contested even with only 2 tribes hard at it then people will again buy crowns to get ahead or stay alive.
If it becomes widespread that people are angling for merge to win right from the get go then what is the point in anyone buying crowns ever?