• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top10 tribes map/info

DeletedUser1581

@cute kitten! Finally a decent top 10 analysis off you ;)
I may add my own TOP 10 analysis, keep this going as logn as possible before it dies off completely.

DeletedUser4403

In all fairness, I'd not be keen on running a tribe after surgery.
Still, a shame nonetheless....

That's not really an argument for leaving, that'd be an argument for passing leadership on to someone else. Leaving the tribe is straight up abandoning your friends for someone else, no amount of surgery is a good excuse for that unless they're on some extreme meds.

DeletedUser2616

That's not really an argument for leaving, that'd be an argument for passing leadership on to someone else. Leaving the tribe is straight up abandoning your friends for someone else, no amount of surgery is a good excuse for that unless they're on some extreme meds.

might've been a lobotomy going by the way frankster acts

Capture.JPG

You can't really blame him if his ex-tribe allowing members trade ... and since it doesn't seems like GLD are hunting/internalizing him he isn't unloyal for them + even under drug influence he didn't disband the tribe , should count for something ,
In the end if GLD were ok with it why should anybody hate it ?

DeletedUser4536

View attachment 700
You can't really blame him if his ex-tribe allowing members trade ... and since it doesn't seems like GLD are hunting/internalizing him he isn't unloyal for them + even under drug influence he didn't disband the tribe , should count for something ,
In the end if GLD were ok with it why should anybody hate it ?
How can they internalise him? They've lost their strongest members, and barking up ALL's tree would mean almost certain defeat.

And do you you know where did all those "strongest" members go ?? a quick look at GLD stats shows that +20 members moved with frankster to ALL ... just another example that not only they deserve each other but also they still like/follow him regardless his "surgery" issues ... as for those left behind they are no better imo putting that silly member trade "rule" on their profile to make it look like they are controlling their members loss ...

DeletedUser4536

And do you you know where did all those "strongest" members go ?? a quick look at GLD stats shows that +20 members moved with frankster to ALL ... just another example that not only they deserve each other but also they still like/follow him regardless his "surgery" issues ... as for those left behind they are no better imo putting that silly member trade "rule" on their profile to make it look like they are controlling their members loss ...
You mean the 10 members who left? Probably just rank chasers rather than following Frankster, but that just goes to show the MRT that ALL is. What sort of council brings in a member who is so willing to ditch at the first sign of trouble? Theres' no doubting GLD are a bunch of noobs, but I have seen some potential in there following recent events.

You mean the 10 members who left? Probably just rank chasers rather than following Frankster, but that just goes to show the MRT that ALL is. What sort of council brings in a member who is so willing to ditch at the first sign of trouble? Theres' no doubting GLD are a bunch of noobs, but I have seen some potential in there following recent events.
My bad you are right i'm not very good at math ... i mean 20 members , including frankster , who left to ALL ... mostly in the same day ...
The migration happened in 18/04 ... GLD had around 44 members that day ... if 20 of them are "rank chasers" that's almost half of the tribe my friend ;) but you could be right ... you have seen some potential in there after all

ps : i really have nothing personal against GLD ... except maybe them fooling me to think they could be a decent tribe the first time i notice them :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4536

My bad you are right i'm not very good at math ... i mean 20 members , including frankster , who left to ALL ... mostly in the same day ...
The migration happened in 18/04 ... GLD had around 44 members that day ... if 20 of them are "rank chasers" that's almost half of the tribe my friend
20 members? The stats show that the members of GLD dropped from 49 on 17/04 to 39 on 19/04.
I think if they sort out their shambles of a leadership, and find the right path again, they could make up a little lost ground before they're swallowed by a bigger tribe.
It's only a matter of time before ALL's strategy of recruiting to 80% dominance will fail anyway :D

Ok . you can disagree with me as much as you want ... i talk nonsense most of the time anyway but never argue stats ... it make you look bad . i could understand if you said you are new to tw2-tools but you keep insisting on something wrong using a site you clearly don't understand how it works which is , again , not very smart ...
Go to the stats page you linked ... you will find "Conquests list of the tribe" under list of tools to the right .... click there and go to 18/04 when frankster left GLD and start counting how many people left from GLD to ALL starting that date ...
As for GLD numbers change ... GLD were actively recruiting new members during that time 18-19 , new player with low pts , that's why the tribe pts droped more ( 107 978 --- 73 059 ) compared to the the tribe #members ( 44 --- 39 ) ... i hope that will help you understand how to track tribes changes ...
I won't answer the last part bcz it much worst than the first part + we kinda went off topic long enough ;)

Last edited: