• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top10 tribes map/info

DeletedUser4474

upload_2017-4-21_10-15-9.png

was my coop sended my troops away. nice way too win a world guys. facking M.T

DeletedUser1581

View attachment 701

was my coop sended my troops away. nice way too win a world guys. facking M.T
Comes across a minor problem of deception (which is fair play in this game), cry's about it on externals rather than sorting it out, probably all hop to a new world in a week because that's what this group of players do. They join a world, crown to the top, get knocked off their perch and then just all quit rather than playing the game and warring. Prove me wrong and stay around for some fun or forever be held as cowards.

DeletedUser2616

here we go
Please be aware that a player who is invited to play on your account has complete control over your account's actions. You are responsible for the actions your Coop partners undertake. Items and packages bought or used while playing in another account will modify the original owner's inventory, not your own. You will always spend your own Crowns, even when playing a Coop partner's account.

DeletedUser4474

o i understand spies. i dont like them but understand them but backstabbing assholes i dont like. o and i like how you are all talking about mt is good. yeah they play good enough but if you have to win with that mutch money to spend in a game and backstabbing other people you cant say you are good. and mind me a bit crowns oke but you guys are insane with it.

o i understand spies. i dont like them but understand them but backstabbing assholes i dont like. o and i like how you are all talking about mt is good. yeah they play good enough but if you have to win with that mutch money to spend in a game and backstabbing other people you cant say you are good. and mind me a bit crowns oke but you guys are insane with it.
We don't crown THAT much, just a few of us dropped ~6,000 crowns. And of course we had to bring our tribe level up because you noobies called @Lord-Titus out :p

we just equalized the playing field. you guys had a crowned up tribe in the first week. so we decided it was time to make it fair :)

Lot of things happened since the last issue ... only few days passed thou ...

So what happened in the last few days ?!
OBL: TBK took over/merge with OBL ... some drama was inevitable as few TBK members "apparently" prefer staying in a "not robs tribe" rather than moving to the new tribe ...
SIN/CRY : no more ... top/worthy players of both tribes went out looking for a better homes
HNT : still "constantly rising"
NOT : one can be speechless here ...
GLD : seems like they finally sort their stuffs out , set leaders/rules ... and most importantly get ride of that ridiculous profile :rolleyes:
M.T : traitors , cheaters with few cases of unstable fellows ,mentally, ... what a time to be alive !!
WAR : i don't have anything to say here ...
ALL : members in ... members out .
RNS : went from 49 to 67 member in 24h ... there are rumors about some top players quitting the world to "make M.T pay" for what they did o_O or try to get an invitation :eek: but that couldn't be true ... i still see potentials in this tribe

All in all , i think it's about time for another issue/analyse @whitty @cute kitten xoxo @anyoneelse who want to volunteer :oops:

I would love you guys to see the WAR efforts to take us down, don't even think they realized they are fighting vs 2 players only as there was no need to ask rest of the tribe for any help yet :D So far not any loses on our side and I heard we won't stand a chance. I guess numbers is not everything?

Effort doesn't need to be efficient to be effort. When I go to toilet to do my stuff sometimes I put a lot of effort and it still doesn't work out. This is the sort of effort I am talking about

Honestly, I am not sure which was my favorite part:
- Jumping to province, stacking village, but not building church/walls.
- Announcing me on thread to which they added me, when they are going to sleep.
- Sending nukes without faith.
- Attacking most stacked villages.
- Sending fake noble trains containing of different speeds (ran out of rams perhaps?)
- Using deceivers to fake incoming nuke.

Still looking forward to more of it, as nothing is as healthy as a good laughter

DeletedUser1581

Ever heard the saying "then pen is mightier than the sword"? Diplomacy is a huge part of the game, as are spies and I personally don't crown that much but it's a feature of the game so it is fair play to be used. Your tribe has a crowned up level from the day I started so it's very hypocritical calling us out on it. If your tribe want to quit rather than fight you will never win a world properly only via tribal hugs and merging.

DeletedUser4460

Screenshot_20170424-214958.jpg
Who here wants to see a rare pic of be envious

Last edited by a staff member: