• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1987

Erm someone dropped a 20Gigatonne nuke on world i think - it wiped TAX

DeletedUser4388

hacked hmm ?
Over so much worlds I almost never saw especially 2 tribes getting +30 in few weeks

DeletedUser4440

Finally TAX have been reported. We all saw what they were doing I'm finally glad something has been done about it.

DeletedUser4379

Yo I don't like being accused of cheating or what ever you people think, I am just trying to play the game and don't appreciate this kind of behavior. Why was the tribe deleted? If people were cheating why couldn't just the cheaters be banned and not have the entire tribe suffer for the mistakes of a few. Absolutely ridiculous to have this kind of rash behavior.

DeletedUser4396

I think the fact that the #1 tribe was deleted is relevant to the thread, since we were top 5. I am wondering why our tribe was deleted

DeletedUser4388

True its top 1 tribe which this thread is about lol
Bad move from some people.

DeletedUser4440

TAX it's been known that you guys are doing things to tribes that honestly is below the belt. Finally someone holds you accountable for your actions and you guys think spamming and complaining that someone cares? Play by the rules like the rest of us and maybe Ghost Girl and them wouldn't have to interact. the game you guys are playing is a disgrace.

Maybe if they didn't run rampant multi account (hundreds of 51 point villages....not coop abuse but pure and raw multi accounting) and hack members of other tribe and people's PERSONAL EMAILS

DeletedUser4396

I don't understand why the tribe was disbanded and we've gotten no explanation from the moderators. Posts are being deleted with no explanation as well

DeletedUser3951

Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans or rules violations. taken straight from the Forum Rules.

DeletedUser4386

Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans or rules violations. taken straight from the Forum Rules.
If this was true, why does your superior like one of the comments ? :)

DeletedUser4396

Nobody was banned. Our tribe was destroyed for no reason and we have not gotten a single explanation.

DeletedUser4379

Nobody was banned. Our tribe was destroyed for no reason and we have not gotten a single explanation.
Explanation and Proof please. Again why is everyone suffering for a few bad apples if you do have the proof of existing bad apples.

DeletedUser3951

Please think carefully before you post and make sure you have read the Forum Rules
Inflamitory comments about moderators will not be tollerated and posts will be deleted, as well as discussion about forum bans and in game cheating. These things are not to be discussed in a public forum.

DeletedUser4426

I'm not trying to cause any arguement here, I'm just curious as to why rules are enforced for others and relaxed or ignored completed for everyone else. You can't say one thing for all, but then suddenly have that rule not apply for one or more individuals. Again, this isn't directed at anyone in particular, I just want a more transparent response and for the rules you are enforcing on some to apply to all :)

DeletedUser4399

Please think carefully before you post and make sure you have read the Forum Rules
Inflamitory comments about moderators will not be tollerated and posts will be deleted, as well as discussion about forum bans and in game cheating. These things are not to be discussed in a public forum.

Okay, so message the affected players and tell them what actions you are doing to rectify the problems you have caused. You have penalised others for actions of one or a few

Status
Not open for further replies.