• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not taking sides here, but TNS will either win this world or they will get bored of playing.
TAX will be the runner up, even with the addition of HORDE ( horde - i like these guys for some reason).
Horde is back on track since the merge just didn't succeed... And we are ready to rock the world

DeletedUser4373

I'm kinda curious too.

Btw, I have not seen any evidence either proving or disproving the rumours about that grace period between TKA and NWT. I'm not playing anymore (got BTFO by NWT and I won't bother restarting), but I'm still curious. Come on, if you don't want to make it public, it's enough to PM me; TKA is gone now anyway, so why hide anything if it's actually true.
One player i attacked totally raged at me saying: ''how dare you attack when there was a grace period'' should i have wait? well normally i would but they violated the grace period.
Considering there was no mention of a grace period in TKA at all, it sounds like that player automatically assumed there would be one (or it's made up, by you or him).

DeletedUser4373

... sorry, in what mail? I did not mail with any NWT/TAX members about anything like that; ofc, I'm not in tribe leadership, so I won't be in every intertribe mail.

DeletedUser2448

in was in the mail where all leaders where i know regular members would of not heard about it but i was in FLN at the time so they left me in the mail and im 100 percent sure a grace period was issued if you message me in game ill send you the quote best i can do

TOP 5 UPDATE

map_www_en25_432f07de1a74e14c1dcf06ad68c0ac2a_14878779464610.png

1. Tax Collectors
- 1.05 kk points / 67 members / 34 tribe level / 4.6kk BP (1.22kk DEF 3.37kk OFF)
- First tribe, very heavy on crowns. Few respectable members, however most of the tribe is around couple of key members that if they will be lost, most likely the tribe will go apart. Losing members recently however keep up with the expansion on points and BP.

2. The Night Stalkers
- 720k points / 56 members / 32 tribe level / 4.3 kk BP (1.35kk DEF 2.97kk OFF)
- Strong tribe, boosted with crowns but has high level organization. Heavy on troops and keep on growing.

3. The Rebels
- 445k points / 63 members / 11 tribe level / 1.25kk BP (355k DEF 903k OFF)
- Tribe that passed through all wars successfully by avoiding conflict, recently joined TAX, but so far doesn't seem to be putting much impact.

4. Four L. Clover
- 420k points / 45 members / 8 tribe level / 1.1kk BP (210k DEF 894k OFF)
- Had similar approach to TRS when it came to recent wars and expanded by avoiding conflict.

5. Horde
- 245k points / 60 members / 13 tribe level / 1.3kk BP (400k DEF 922k OFF)
- Horde is reborn and successfully expanding. (we were 9th 2 days ago)

Apologizes for keeping it short, but honestly don't know what to write without revealing too much info to either side of the conflict. If there are any extra notes you wish to add, feel free to do so

DeletedUser1914

tax took in some rim tribes who now think their top poop and can attack anyone noteable said tribe is T-J

DeletedUser1914

Its changed since thursday so here
map_www_en25_0e6e07285ae2de60b0cf4ae4556fe61e_14881003034951.png

the recruiting from TAX is real.

Didn't really change much. Same layout, same villages, different top 5 tribes (FLC joined TAX). Same sides, it just look different on map

TAX plans op on our members....spies sent me list of op targets.
Then 3 of said targets gets hacked and all troops sent on 5 day journeys....
WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Last edited:

DeletedUser4388

Not so fair I guess but...
Still waiting for the 2nd Justice served :D

Status
Not open for further replies.