• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser4650

This game is half propaganda half fighting. You know this. He does have point though, UT is for jhin tribe and are losers. I hope at end of world I liberate zealot from him. Jhin is arrogant lying child who destroy friendship of tribal war. I am sad becous jhin destroy relationship between friends. I am sad becous of it. I want to make walls, maybe not world 31, but jhin makes impossible between friends. Not just tribal war but all life we want stay friends but jhin always ruin relationship of friends.

Sorry I from Korea and I not good English so I use google translate much time.

DeletedUser1581

This game is half propaganda half fighting. You know this. He does have point though, UT is for jhin tribe and are losers. I hope at end of world I liberate zealot from him. Jhin is arrogant lying child who destroy friendship of tribal war. I am sad becous jhin destroy relationship between friends. I am sad becous of it. I want to make walls, maybe not world 31, but jhin makes impossible between friends. Not just tribal war but all life we want stay friends but jhin always ruin relationship of friends.

Sorry I from Korea and I not good English so I use google translate much time.
To think once upon a time we were all happy, what went wrong eh ... well I kinda know what went wrong :eek::eek::eek:
Why does no one ever want to liberate me from the tyrant that is jhin? Tribe drunks are essential and becoming an endangered species.

DeletedUser4650

To think once upon a time we were all happy, what went wrong eh ... well I kinda know what went wrong :eek::eek::eek:
Why does no one ever want to liberate me from the tyrant that is jhin? Tribe drunks are essential and becoming an endangered species.

I don't know why you are with jhin. But we all make choice in life so I hope you make bett r choice soon becous jhin falls.

whitty with his 84 points :p :D :)
Whitty is a 100x player u are even when he is drunk always

DeletedUser4605

Whitty is a 100x player u are even when he is drunk always
I am sure he is, with his 84 points. on the other hand, you must be a noobie noob to not know 100x players do not exist in this game, unless you decide to play farmville.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

you are noob nobody. come play world and put rice bag on bet, u will lose
And you are a fool.Playing at a game you do not understand. War is brutal.It destroys and rids the world of everything.Friends family lives nothing lives and from the ashes rise the victors.You win if you can create a bigger body count than the poor sod you killed before. There is no room for friends.

DeletedUser4651

And you are a fool.Playing at a game you do not understand. War is brutal.It destroys and rids the world of everything.Friends family lives nothing lives and from the ashes rise the victors.You win if you can create a bigger body count than the poor sod you killed before. There is no room for friends.

who hurt you?

DeletedUser4605

you are noob nobody. come play world and put rice bag on bet, u will lose
i don't need rice bags and i stopped going toe to toe against noobs who can't last a day against me. you are an insect and i am disgusted to put my boot on you. don't have time to clean up intestines afterwards.

DeletedUser4651

>knows nothing about what is even happening on the world
>constantly adding to the thread

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DeletedUser4650

you are edgy little man. you do not know real war, this is only game where we look more than only fight but create friendship. In real war u are but musquito who are good for nothing. you must respect real soldier, not make fun of in tribal war GAME, becous it is game