no im not exaggerating mergers. you took in gladiators and TRD early on. TRD was a large tribe but quickly dying as they were a MRT in the north area. And GLD was near you guys... i have no idea if they were good or not (for the most part usually they arent as frankster remakes them every world)... i just remember war hunter (who was a very good player) convinced you guys to merge and then he slowly disappeared where he was eaten by you guys while still nobling additional villages on his way out.He is like everyone else exaggerating the fact of mergers, but that is just a sidebar which I don't really feel like discussing at this point, cause it is obviously something that people will not get how many times it is explained.
IRONAlso I can quote you on both accusing me of coop abuse and accusing me of using bots and you know that. Both PM threads are still out there. Well I don,t throw shit like that around. Doing so makes you look weak and a laughing stock really, havent you or your tribe been sitting and laughing cause people tries to justify them losing villages with "cheating". Well you are no better and it makes you look weak trampa
Okay I need to break this down for you.
1. TNO declared war against N/A
2. TNO declared war against LoL, after they have merged with DPU. However both tribes knew that the war was going to happen once DPU were defeated, it were one of the things discussed during the planing of the war against DPU in which we collaborated.
3. We did have a rule that prohibited the taking of barbs and then we realized EVERY other tribe with perhaps the exception of i.b were doing it so we removed it really. Not fully but partially.
4. What villages did you really take? I would love to see what villages you took from TNO. You grabbed villages from DIP and even the DIP players joining us and we grabbed villages from the LoL players joining you, but you didn't take villages vs us, if you did, please enlighten me. back that statement up with facts.
5. You did fight NAN, did we not fight DIP, DPU, N/A, LoL and even NAN?
6. Up until a week ago we had 60 members, sure it is more than you guys at 38, no doubt about it.
7. It was a 400 VP start and the reason you replaced to 200 limit were because you realized that you would lose the server by a few hours at the current pace if you didn't start recruiting.
8. Good players is actually something that I can neither confirm nor deny about I.B, similarly I.B can't really say anything about TNO cause all you have is stats. I can tell you this, DPU had a few really strong players in valkus, txil, zachandy. N/A had a few good players in trampa (even though toxic) and jackosaurus, LoL had pretty much no good players and well yeah that is pretty much it. And you can make your statements about the NAN and DIP players which you have actually fought, but regarding skill level on players you can't make a statement based on nothing.
Start backing up your arguments, cause even more sad than people winning by exploiting the system (both TNO and I.B will win cause of it at this server) is people that just throw bullshit without backing up their statements, THAT is pathetic if anything
Also I can quote you on both accusing me of coop abuse and accusing me of using bots and you know that. Both PM threads are still out there. Well I don,t throw shit like that around. Doing so makes you look weak and a laughing stock really, havent you or your tribe been sitting and laughing cause people tries to justify them losing villages with "cheating". Well you are no better and it makes you look weak trampa
oow i just said you coop people, which you do, did i ever say they are inactive, not playing themselves or you are playing them just for your good? nah bud, as i know those players are all active and thus its just you cooping and not pushing
nah just give them to me, im a strong boy, i can handle it.The statement of calling you ruler with a iron fist. Because I have arguments to back that up, however I can't provide it you nor the forum which makes me revoke the statement, cause it is wrong of me to make a statement that I can't back up. My apologies