• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

Atleast I am not screaming COOP ABUSE, BOTTING as soon as I lose a village, oh wait, you haven't actually taken a village from me ;)
SHOW
ME
IRON
FISTS
also, did i accuse you of coop abuse? nah soo ssht bb, go back to sleep with your participation medal

DeletedUser1104

He is like everyone else exaggerating the fact of mergers, but that is just a sidebar which I don't really feel like discussing at this point, cause it is obviously something that people will not get how many times it is explained.
no im not exaggerating mergers. you took in gladiators and TRD early on. TRD was a large tribe but quickly dying as they were a MRT in the north area. And GLD was near you guys... i have no idea if they were good or not (for the most part usually they arent as frankster remakes them every world)... i just remember war hunter (who was a very good player) convinced you guys to merge and then he slowly disappeared where he was eaten by you guys while still nobling additional villages on his way out.

I could also add in the fact that after declaring war on us you then later asked us to join you and that i/trampa could lead the area when warring lol/40e ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser4818

And from those mergers we have longshanks and war hunter, and from trd we have monce and littlekid. Now the gld players did leave and got kicked out before we collaborated with trd, which is just the result of us not knowing guys when we stepped into the server. We did kick our inactives unlike every other big tribe, which is why we did 2 mergers. And the result from all that were 4 players worth keeping. So what is the point of keep bringing that up really? Didnt lol merge with 40 players in dpu, didnt i.b merge with the remaining players in lol? That wasn't forced from us taking vp. So other tribes merges and have gotten alot more players from it, we got inactive shit players mostly. So what is your point really?

DeletedUser4818

Also I can quote you on both accusing me of coop abuse and accusing me of using bots and you know that. Both PM threads are still out there. Well I don,t throw shit like that around. Doing so makes you look weak and a laughing stock really, havent you or your tribe been sitting and laughing cause people tries to justify them losing villages with "cheating". Well you are no better and it makes you look weak trampa

Also I can quote you on both accusing me of coop abuse and accusing me of using bots and you know that. Both PM threads are still out there. Well I don,t throw shit like that around. Doing so makes you look weak and a laughing stock really, havent you or your tribe been sitting and laughing cause people tries to justify them losing villages with "cheating". Well you are no better and it makes you look weak trampa
IRON
FISTS
PLS
or do you need to remove it from your, you know where?

DeletedUser4886

Okay I need to break this down for you.
1. TNO declared war against N/A
2. TNO declared war against LoL, after they have merged with DPU. However both tribes knew that the war was going to happen once DPU were defeated, it were one of the things discussed during the planing of the war against DPU in which we collaborated.
3. We did have a rule that prohibited the taking of barbs and then we realized EVERY other tribe with perhaps the exception of i.b were doing it so we removed it really. Not fully but partially.
4. What villages did you really take? I would love to see what villages you took from TNO. You grabbed villages from DIP and even the DIP players joining us and we grabbed villages from the LoL players joining you, but you didn't take villages vs us, if you did, please enlighten me. back that statement up with facts.
5. You did fight NAN, did we not fight DIP, DPU, N/A, LoL and even NAN?
6. Up until a week ago we had 60 members, sure it is more than you guys at 38, no doubt about it.
7. It was a 400 VP start and the reason you replaced to 200 limit were because you realized that you would lose the server by a few hours at the current pace if you didn't start recruiting.
8. Good players is actually something that I can neither confirm nor deny about I.B, similarly I.B can't really say anything about TNO cause all you have is stats. I can tell you this, DPU had a few really strong players in valkus, txil, zachandy. N/A had a few good players in trampa (even though toxic) and jackosaurus, LoL had pretty much no good players and well yeah that is pretty much it. And you can make your statements about the NAN and DIP players which you have actually fought, but regarding skill level on players you can't make a statement based on nothing.
Start backing up your arguments, cause even more sad than people winning by exploiting the system (both TNO and I.B will win cause of it at this server) is people that just throw bullshit without backing up their statements, THAT is pathetic if anything

Perhaps? the whole reason we killed the banana's was because they took our farms.

TW2TOOLS, results on 50, page 72: start of war
page 64, cumberworld 3 villages taken off of TNO. 6-14
page 65, cumberworld 2 more villages taken, TNO still nothing
page 62, TNO takes 1 village!!! (An old LOL player?)
Later pages up untill, as i said, 2 weeks, TNO take 1 more, we take 2.

Thats...7 - 2, thanks, i underestimated us!

Check the map i just showed, What nan did you fight? we fought 119 members, most of which veterans from previous worlds, are you blind?
Even if you did fight them, look at your size, and ours VS nan, surely you cant deny we had it ALOT ''harder'' then you guys.

Since we have started racing, and taking note of VP, we had 57!!!! players, thats 19 more then what I am talking about, so yes, 600 VP.
You do realize we were gaining 36 villages per 6h, and you were gaining 23 villages per 6h? Which would make us win 9 hours ahead of you, this was before people started joining, because as soon as i finished my calculations, i found out we gained alot.

If we declare war, and 4 days later we take 2 villages, 5 days its 5, surely that shows that atleast that frontline player, or the defense coordinator or whatever you do isn't very good, perhaps underestimating us.

What are you blaming me for? I know what I know, The only time I actually had to tryhard was in the beginning when it was my 2 villages against 13 NAN villages, after that it's been a really really smooth ride for me. I have played with some of the players in NAN, and people I know have played against them on previous worlds.

I am wrong on the DPU part atleast, finally you win something :D

dde44dc254937dafe12c6fa216f4d714.png

94d665ba6f0a265a4e8e99754ed6fd31.png

168834fcd7ad4f788918ac9bafc9baa8.png

So its you accusing ME of coop abuse, please show me screenshots of what I said about coop abuse? Or quote it.
Also
IRON
FISTS
SHOW
ME

DeletedUser4818

True, I take it back. I did fire back at you, my bad trampa. here is yours:
ojoJFZ9

DeletedUser4818

I think I am going to back out of responding to you summit, I honestly don't know what I am arguing with. You just throws stupid stuff and think you are being smart...
7-2 isn't war, if you think that is war it only shows that you haven't been in anyone yet this server.
https://imgur.com/a/9kMd2C5 - this is from when you started to count, 5 days ago. which shows 337 villages difference, I honestly don't know the numbers before and after that. If you can provide fact and evidence I am willing to back down.
Anyway, stop parading the victory over NAN like it was impressive, you got their leaders and only good players banned, after that you just nobled a dismantled MRT without leadership. That is just slaughter, not a war

DeletedUser4818

Well I only said that you were using your coops, didn't actually say that you were the one sending? Sorry English isn't a first language for me.

DeletedUser4818

I am going to revoke the statement. I can provide my argument with backing but I can't provide it to YOU or anyone on this forum. Therefore I can't stand by the statement and will have to take it back

I am going to revoke the statement. I can provide my argument with backing but I can't provide it to YOU or anyone on this forum. Therefore I can't stand by the statement and will have to take it back
what statement?
SHOW
ME
THE
FISTS

DeletedUser4818

The statement of calling you ruler with a iron fist. Because I have arguments to back that up, however I can't provide it you nor the forum which makes me revoke the statement, cause it is wrong of me to make a statement that I can't back up. My apologies

The statement of calling you ruler with a iron fist. Because I have arguments to back that up, however I can't provide it you nor the forum which makes me revoke the statement, cause it is wrong of me to make a statement that I can't back up. My apologies
nah just give them to me, im a strong boy, i can handle it.