• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser2616

so it's the current year +3 and the war on barbs still rages on? wew

the barbs wuz good bois, they dindu nuffin wrong

upload_2018-7-2_19-38-40.png
wewie pooopeee this frippen guy is so good! he nobled so many barbs!
Also, TNO looks to be heading towards a full on mass merge ay, I guess we should respect the #barblifesmatter movement

Last edited:

DeletedUser4845

Dont worry Frippen the barb nobler has no more res to mint coins to get more village because theres no barbs for him to farm near him :D
Goodluck with the merge to "try" win

DeletedUser4886

Will be really interesting to see what will happen to the top 10 tribes now when the new world have opened. I suspect some of them will collapse and disappear pretty quickly. As soon as people evaluate the situation and see the challenge many tend to give up
Sounds about the same as rushing for VP when you know you can't win otherwise, right?

I agree, even more interesting will be to see if people still tremble in fear and need more allies to take TNO down ;)

Finally someone who gets the game. Watch out for that guy
''well, i only know one thing... it's TRIBAL WAR'' White Walker, 1 may 2018

What did you mean here Frippen? Do you not think this is a racing simulator?

Slippery slope now LoL. Here I thought that this would be an HONEST war between two tribes with multiple great players on each side. Guessing i might have been wrong. If anything this shows the desperation that starting to hit you guys. Wow, did not expect that at all to be honest, but I guess the integrity is all gone

Today is the big day of mergers, exciting to see the map afterwards. And the question is, have Barren finally done enough to stop the TNO player approaching his precious N/A with a massive force and pace? Or is it just a desperate move which will accomplish absolutely nothing at all. Time will tell

Gotta give it to I.B and N/A. They are smaller tribes than other but atleast they know how to play a game of war. Some tribes just settles for taking everything grey instead cause they incompetent to take other villages. I am not going to point any fingers at LoL, cause that is something I would never do, so lets just say it as a common thing for certain tribes with 55 members

Yeah, ofc. N/A TNO have finally realized that they will need more than 15 72 players to win noble barbs for VP and now trying to recruit everywhere. Kudos for finally understanding ;)
Alot of typo's there Frippen, let me fix that!

Since Frippen asked for it, enjoy the meme that is, Frippen.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4818

I honestly don't know who you are bramvana but that sure was a premature call :)

DeletedUser4861

Ohh looks like The New Order are going to get knocked down to 2nd place surprising really

DeletedUser4877

Thanks for the thrilling race to the end guys, my heart is beating, can't wait to do this again

DeletedUser4818

Nope, this is really boring and it is no matter the outcome really. Don't think I don't realize that :)

DeletedUser4818

Oh the dictator nazi jokes again, this coming from the guy notorious for running his tribe with an iron fist. How did that work out for you when you joined I.B?