• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4844

Lord scott the wise was also a completely new name to me, are you sure he exists on this server? New in 40E? I mean aren't they a tribe that are all out on the war front and 0 barbs? I mean, their members here seems very very upset about barbs so they can't endorse a behavior like that?
Nay good Sir, he is a leader amongst men in the noble art of fighting the war against inactivity in his own tribe.

DeletedUser4844

As a tribe leader it delights me to share an experience of a truly skilled player and their unique approach to the game,
unknown (1).png
unknown.png

If anyone has any other pro players they would like me to highlight feel free to send a PM my way and ill share their play style with the world!

DeletedUser4845

Lord scott the wise was also a completely new name to me, are you sure he exists on this server? New in 40E? I mean aren't they a tribe that are all out on the war front and 0 barbs? I mean, their members here seems very very upset about barbs so they can't endorse a behavior like that?
That name is a meme

DeletedUser4861

Well you got booted cause you were ignorant and rude. To be honest a really nice prick ;)
No me rude?? Never lol...No the real reason I got the boot was the leader before the new one (that tribe seemed to play hot potato with the tribe leadership) was because she didn't like the fact I was opposed to something she did and I was quite vocal about it too sadly she played the I will do what I like weather or not the tribe likes it or not and if you dont like it I will threaten you with rimming and or boot you out card

DeletedUser4850

No me rude?? Never lol...No the real reason I got the boot was the leader before the new one (that tribe seemed to play hot potato with the tribe leadership) was because she didn't like the fact I was opposed to something she did and I was quite vocal about it too sadly she played the I will do what I like weather or not the tribe likes it or not and if you dont like it I will threaten you with rimming and or boot you out card
Hence why i'm a leader, i like the dictatorship of it all

DeletedUser4844

Hence why i'm a leader, i like the dictatorship of it all
I can respect a dictator, but here in I.B we prefer the use of PURE DEMOCRACY to ensure everyone has a fair an equal say in what occurs and no one is ever upset or feels left out.
After all what if a dictator has to have a sick day? Who oppresses the weak then?
1086687-Famous-And-Inspirational-Dictatorship-Quotes-By-Bertrand-Russell.jpg

While we could have cropped out the bottom of that but here at I.B we believe in giving credit when its due.

DeletedUser4818

Don't worry, they will soon be named I.B but ofc they will need to take care of all the inactives first. Which means that 40 players needs to be internalized :)

DeletedUser1104

New Top 6 Map after 2 weeks since last update.
map_www_en35_9ed0fa4fa55db88351dad2d6004066ae_15286801082118.png

Changes since then-
TNO recruited a backline 40e player so thats the random pink blob on the left side of the map. Dude has the best position in the world, or the worst.
Tno also ate through the top and top center of 40e.
I.B. declared war on tno and now has like 20 villages (or so it looks on the map) bordering TNO! expect big things there ;)
40e is still having a rough time vs TNO.
DIP is being dip. madkingdave is probably calling someone bro somewhere.
CVD is all over the place but they have their main cluster up north which is looking ok.
N/A... still newbies.

DeletedUser4818

You can remove 40E from your maps now Barren. Just a bunch of inactives with their coops that will be left there in the near future. The rest is jumping ship to I.B.

DeletedUser1581

You can remove 40E from your maps now Barren. Just a bunch of inactives with their coops that will be left there in the near future. The rest is jumping ship to I.B.
I still count 12 active members there I know of at least. Unfortunately you may dictate things in TNO but you do not dictate things on the forums, Barren is a free soul not under the chains of frippens oppression.

DeletedUser4818

Oh oh oh the insult, it is it is just too much to bare, oh no. I think I am gonna go into hiding under a different name in the forums.