• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4845

Is there some sort of "special" skill u unlock for changing tribe names? So far all the tribes that did that end up losing :(

DeletedUser4818

Today is the big day of mergers, exciting to see the map afterwards. And the question is, have Barren finally done enough to stop the TNO player approaching his precious N/A with a massive force and pace? Or is it just a desperate move which will accomplish absolutely nothing at all. Time will tell

DeletedUser4874

Today is the big day of mergers, exciting to see the map afterwards. And the question is, have Barren finally done enough to stop the TNO player approaching his precious N/A with a massive force and pace? Or is it just a desperate move which will accomplish absolutely nothing at all. Time will tell

Were you the narrator at the end of pokemon episodes, the resemblance is uncanny

DeletedUser1104

and i still have no idea what hes talking about mergers of today.

DeletedUser1581

You make it sound like you are hunting his family, just a game bro chill out. Massive force and pace? I never knew nobling 300 barbs/internals and less than 100 LoL villas was massive pace over nearly a month.

DeletedUser4818

Haha you are so cute when you try to act like you know anything whitty ;) Just adorable

DeletedUser1104

Top 10 map. Not sure what frippen ment that there would be mergers today.
map_www_en35_6c4aa9d66a2d9945fb2e9b7031eeb96f_15274732897098.png

DeletedUser4850

So many 40e villas falling to the hands of TNO, how is the almighty elena doing being ran by coop's? =(

DeletedUser4818

Gotta give it you Barren. You are putting up 20 times more of a fight than 40E, and that is being generous towards 40E. They are totally imploding, just like DPU before them and since the war started between us, you are actually the one winning in terms of captured villages from the other tribe. So credit when credit is due. However it is mostly trampa and jacko but still :)

DeletedUser4818

The perks of being a leader is to receive cred for what your members do, so just take it when you can :p

DeletedUser4844

Hello friends just here with another friendly little update on what really should be the true Ranking system in the game, we all know how much VP is looked down on compared to it and to be perfectly honest I would really love it to get more recognition.
Looking forward to seeing how the positions on the leaderboard develop over the next week!

Attachments

• true ranking.JPG
    true ranking.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 255

DeletedUser4818

Haha #1 is getting slaugthered and interalized and #2 were smashed into pieces. But you know, no ranking system is perfect I guess ;)

DeletedUser4818

Lord scott the wise was also a completely new name to me, are you sure he exists on this server? New in 40E? I mean aren't they a tribe that are all out on the war front and 0 barbs? I mean, their members here seems very very upset about barbs so they can't endorse a behavior like that?