• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Americians are coming!

DeletedUser3693

Oh Magic...Look what I got for you! :p

Attachments

• Interview.jpg
    Interview.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 261

DeletedUser430

Also I forgot to add that we will only be helping out short term (maybe 1 week or so). By then .en should have mods to carry the load. :)

DeletedUser

JPex20

Position: Co-Community Manager for .us server | .en moderator

Favorite Animal: German Shepard

Favorite Alcohol: Crown and Coke

Favorite Normal Drink: Water

Interests: Hiking, running, shooting

Favorite Music: Rock, Deathmetal

Favorite Movie: Gladiator

Favorite Series: Game of Thrones

Cannot Live Without: Oxygen

Don't like: Arrogance

Favorite Quote: "Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners."

DeletedUser3471

Well this is an interesting thread.
My fellow Americans invading the worlds across the pond :D

DeletedUser3669

How rude...LOL Nope ain't rid of us yet...you're going to miss us when we are gone though...:p

naah, I will only miss you -.-

how about you come to EN instead :) we got lots of angry men here that need a female mod to cool them down :) :)
I find that women are very important in MMO and RvR games.

Like last year my corporation in Eve online didn't have a single women. Think a 800 man fleet, and not a single woman? Let's say when the shit hit the fan, there was a lot of raging, but the moment we recruited 15 women that use teamspeak daily, perfect balance. Everyone cool down :D

so women are very important for games :)

DeletedUser3693

I'm thinking about maybe playing a world, something different but I will always be a US mod, it's where I got my wings...LOL

DeletedUser3669

I'm thinking about maybe playing a world, something different but I will always be a US mod, it's where I got my wings...LOL

well if your good, you could come en20 and play with T-P and me <3

an american CO player would be great.

Actually that reminds me of a program we used to do in guild wars 2 which i was part of. it's called ''adopt a Dev'' you can read here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/adopt-a-dev-was-a-blast/

The writer is a PvE guy so he only care about the ''numbers'' but the entire GvG community supported it so around 46 guilds had a Dev or a moderator in it, very impressive tbh most Devs got kicked eventually because they didn't come to all raids but for a while it was vey funny.
would be fun to have it here, but slightly different, like a DEV or a moderator host a tribe instead?

DeletedUser3693

I'm thinking about it but if I do you'll be the first to know :)
That program sounds like fun but something like that would probably have to go through the CM's who would probably bring it to the developers I'm guessing. You should put in the ideas and suggestions section and see what they say :p