• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Americians are coming!

DeletedUser3016

Coolnite and Jpex are part of the community management from the .us server. Some of the guys from there have come out to assist in getting this market running a lot more efficiently, so that you guys are not left hanging and we can better serve the needs of the community here.

DeletedUser3669

Coolnite and Jpex are part of the community management from the .us server. Some of the guys from there have come out to assist in getting this market running a lot more efficiently, so that you guys are not left hanging and we can better serve the needs of the community here.

ofc figured that, but an INTRODUCTION thread :)

DeletedUser3693

Because I am a fan of morthy and i know what happens when someone try to act infront of him.
you will wish you are permanent banned but before that happens jirki will come and slap you so hard so even your grand grand grand mother would wish she didn't leave home :)
I became his fan at W52 speed world :)
morthy, dreamsweeper, tohot2handle, angel and the strong jirki :)
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/w52-speed.215276/

And well... it's a policy in all games not to hire people lying about their identity :p it's a sign of mistrust! it's a betrayal

tell her to fill these questions with good answers
Wow I don't know if I should feel honored that I got an entire survey to complete....hmmm I dunno about some of those questions. :p

DeletedUser3693

en20 go read it mushroom newsletter. very legit. INNO sponsored <3 <3
or well, it should be! i bring the activity and life :) 1900 views :D
I see that you do have quite the following...LOL Well I tell you what you get clearance from my boss and if he says it's cool then I'm game :p

DeletedUser3669

Why do i even try to interview you then? I should go straight to your boss ^^

feel dumped <3

and i don't have time for quessing game, I currently work on a project to an RvR game and our closed beta is to be scheduled end of august so it's push push if we gonna be able to do 200v200 we need strong servers :D

DeletedUser430

ofc figured that, but an INTRODUCTION thread :)
Coolnite7

Position: Community Manager for .us server | .en moderator | Former Elvenar Community Manager

Favorite Animal: Lion

Favorite Alcohol: Long Island Iced Tea

Favorite Normal Drink: Cherry Pepsi

Interests: Chess, Coding, Skydiving

Favorite Music: Rap, Hip Hop, R&B

Favorite Movie: Southpaw

Favorite Series: Animal Kingdom

Cannot Live Without: My MacBook

Don't like: Mean people

Favorite Quote: when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right...

DeletedUser3693

Why do i even try to interview you then? I should go straight to your boss ^^

feel dumped <3

and i don't have time for quessing game, I currently work on a project to an RvR game and our closed beta is to be scheduled end of august so it's push push if we gonna be able to do 200v200 we need strong servers :D
You will have my answers to your questions soon....lol

DeletedUser3669

Coolnite7

Position: Community Manager for .us server | .en moderator | Former Elvenar Community Manager

Favorite Animal: Lion

Favorite Alcohol: Long Island Iced Tea

Favorite Normal Drink: Cherry Pepsi

Interests: Chess, Coding, Skydiving

Favorite Music: Rap, Hip Hop, R&B

Favorite Movie: Southpaw

Favorite Series: Animal Kingdom

Cannot Live Without: My MacBook

Don't like: Mean people

Favorite Quote: when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right...

now this is a good start of a happy relationship between player, game and moderator :)