• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Americians are coming!

DeletedUser

(Yea yea. I know us players play here too)

But I decided to invade the .en server for a while :D go .us!

DeletedUser

He started life off as any american, wrapped in the great stripes of red and white with stars shining in the blue night sky above him. An Eagle perched over his crib, screeching the war cry of the Americans, "Where did you come from where did you go?"

DeletedUser

German.... born in the black, gold and red....
Life happened now in NC, keeping my heritage alive by invading those english speakers :D

DeletedUser3693

Hmmm Invading? Gosh you make it sound like we're from the planet mars or something. :p

DeletedUser1201

Life happened now in NC, keeping my heritage alive by invading those english speakers :D
I am taking it that by NC you do mean, North Carolina? Don't mind me, its been one of those days already, where my mind goes blank. LOL! But if you are in North Carolina, howdy from my neck of the woods in South Carolina. LOL!!

DeletedUser3669

Who said we didn't already have any? For all you know Descott (Dan) could be a Danielle :D

Because I am a fan of morthy and i know what happens when someone try to act infront of him.
you will wish you are permanent banned but before that happens jirki will come and slap you so hard so even your grand grand grand mother would wish she didn't leave home :)
I became his fan at W52 speed world :)
morthy, dreamsweeper, tohot2handle, angel and the strong jirki :)
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/w52-speed.215276/

And well... it's a policy in all games not to hire people lying about their identity :p it's a sign of mistrust! it's a betrayal

tell her to fill these questions with good answers

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

and who is descott?
(need to make sure <3)
hallo hallo descott!

DeletedUser3016

Right. Noone lies on the internet.
Of course nobody lies on the internet. Iv known this ever since I inherited millions of dollars from a long lost relative who actually turned out to be a Nigerian prince. I'd like to tell you more on the matter but it appears my 2 pet tigers are fighting over which one gets to sit in front of the Bentley, and I am going to have to get my butler to calm them down a little bit.