• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Americians are coming!

DeletedUser3669

Nah it's a program that take to much time for the moderators and devs they would not have the time to do it.

DeletedUser1201

Nah it's a program that take to much time for the moderators and devs they would not have the time to do it.
As it has been expressed already, we have such a setting.. minus the program within the Sandbox on the beta server. Please do make this suggestion, so we can pass it along to the Developers to try and implement into the next round they host upon the beta servers.

And who says we don't have time? I play on the beta server and would love a chance to play with other players against the Developers and other Moderation teams from around the world. Right now, I barely see @andy01 on that server when I am. LOL!!

DeletedUser3669

As it has been expressed already, we have such a setting.. minus the program within the Sandbox on the beta server. Please do make this suggestion, so we can pass it along to the Developers to try and implement into the next round they host upon the beta servers.

And who says we don't have time? I play on the beta server and would love a chance to play with other players against the Developers and other Moderation teams from around the world. Right now, I barely see @andy01 on that server when I am. LOL!!

no offence my friend, but innogames launch an half unfinished game? i would spend every awake hours to try and finish it.
Out of respect i said ''probably don't have time'' because they got tons of problems to fix.
But perhaps they don't work 24/7 like I do when i get a project that is half finish at launch stage....... tbh i have never been in this kind of situation.

I would also like to direct the moderators, the community manager to my crown thread. in suggestion.
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/subscribe.4134/#post-31532

Your game is bleeding, it's unfinish, it's unbalanced, and it's laggy as hell for an browser game.
so i would be panicing now, i would be walking into wall thinking: OOOH SHIT IM LOSING CUSTOMERS....

DeletedUser

Mush stop bitching if that event never happend you would never have convinced the Devs to change back the stability and the game would have had an Economy collapse because of the bad decisions by the PvE devs(casual freaks)

and it was fun yelling at devs in teamspeak that died 24/7 cuz they don't even know how to dodge in their own ffs game :p

when is the Americans going home? I don't like Americans sorry-.-