• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

90% of the provocation? Bullshit..

90% has been responses to non sensical claims made by inq members ...
Inq have always started what you may call provocation others may say trolling.... all you have to do is look back lol

And you find inq making every excuse in the book .. i make 0 excuses
Some INQ members will never admit personal fault they will blame anything else ... even thomas said the only reason he loses vills is cos he's in bed...hahaha haha... only Thomas has to sleep then!

Last edited:
I don't get it, @Thatsmyspot . If you don't want INQ to show reports, why ask how many toops were lost? You reap what you sow. It's not a celebration, it's a response.

Don't you realize that 90% of the troll provocations started in this thread were commenced by you or the other boy?

And now only you guys can say stupid things on the forum? So please, tell us how we must react.

We had a good relationship with your leaders, this war was supposed to be "friendly". But it seems this community is not ready for that, toxicity is deeply rooted everywhere.
1. That first message was actually not meaning much, i just asked the status without knowing you didn't get those villas.
2. I never said you shouldn't share reports and I was the guy asking out of genuine curiosity.
3. Who said you couldn't say stupid stuff on the forum? Elon does all the time! And I do to.

@Guilhe
Would you like to comment on this utter bullshit wrote adew days ago? .... and you claim im the troll and the ' provocateur' lol

Yes, i defend all center of the map and i dont stay all time in my computer, i study a lot, read some books and laugh a lot when i see those nomads attacks

Snuf defends good but does not know how to attack.

The other players, you can take all and throw to the rubbish cause he can not do a simple operative.

When NomaDs take a village in the center it may be cause i am sleeping, or because i get lost in so many coops

and not useless like TMS or the other kid that nobody knows xD)

DeletedUser3087

euYfp7.jpg
FVT8ZL.jpg

9J5q6u.jpg

Congratulations on having the highest bash.... right now....
Just 2 points tho

• Bash isn't everything in this game in terms of victory. I would personally rather conquer a vill with 0 casualties despite the crave for bash lol

• as Nomads have a good 20-30 more members bash will be shared out more between members as we have less vills per member on average thus less nukes.... (by which I mean less nukes individually but almost certainly as a tribe however) therefore lower bash potentially

Last edited:
When I start with a woman, I usually admit that I am stubborn and very rough.​

No disrespect i understand and appreciate you're trying to communicate good English...
but reading this sounds like a man who enjoys committing a good rape or two...

Is this what you're telling us Wak?