• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser2754

RLP is not a tribe. I can't think of any tribe any worse than this.
So their #1,#2 and #4 players are inactive: http://tw2stats.com/world/en13/alliance/70/members
Their #3 player seems to be the only one who knows what he is doing in the tribe.
Then you have their #5, LordAndrew that had some villages on provices our south squad is attacking. As far as I know he is the "mighty" leader of RLP's south squad.

So, check out his latest ennoblements, with a special eye for his reaction to our op. Did he counter-attack? No. Did he stack his villages? No. Did he at least dodge his offensive units or tried to blast them in my villages? No. Did he try to snipe the trains? No. Did he try to defend in any way? No. So I was thinking to myself has this guy already quit? Let me check his activity in TW2-Tools... Well, he seems active, so let me check his ennoblements: http://www.tw2-tools.com/en13/conquests/player/727797/. Check out his latest 50 conquers/losses. So since the 21st he has lost 10 villages to us and what did he do in return, he used his excess nobles to try to noble the barbs from the next province in an attempt to noble them all... Really???!!! This is a joke of a tribe.

LordAndrew, if you think that nobling every barb in the province will keep you safe. You're wrong, but you will soon understand how wrong you are. The more you run away the easier it will be catch you. Keep growing those villages for us, because we're coming for them...

DeletedUser2616

meanwhile I have a player with 100 more villages only using sabs and the occasional nuke on 1 base. wonder what he'll do when i back door his core province :D

DeletedUser

RLP is not a tribe. I can't think of any tribe any worse than this.
So their #1,#2 and #4 players are inactive: http://tw2stats.com/world/en13/alliance/70/members
Their #3 player seems to be the only one who knows what he is doing in the tribe.
Then you have their #5, LordAndrew that had some villages on provices our south squad is attacking. As far as I know he is the "mighty" leader of RLP's south squad.

So, check out his latest ennoblements, with a special eye for his reaction to our op. Did he counter-attack? No. Did he stack his villages? No. Did he at least dodge his offensive units or tried to blast them in my villages? No. Did he try to snipe the trains? No. Did he try to defend in any way? No. So I was thinking to myself has this guy already quit? Let me check his activity in TW2-Tools... Well, he seems active, so let me check his ennoblements: http://www.tw2-tools.com/en13/conquests/player/727797/. Check out his latest 50 conquers/losses. So since the 21st he has lost 10 villages to us and what did he do in return, he used his excess nobles to try to noble the barbs from the next province in an attempt to noble them all... Really???!!! This is a joke of a tribe.

LordAndrew, if you think that nobling every barb in the province will keep you safe. You're wrong, but you will soon understand how wrong you are. The more you run away the easier it will be catch you. Keep growing those villages for us, because we're coming for them...

This is so funny and spot on. Conquest reports dont lie - If this guy aint pathetic, I dont know what else to call him.
+1 Hiba

DeletedUser

12 days since the last update
BH - 89,545,661 (+6,031,016) points vrs RLP & BzB & LOD - 144,419,361 (+10,125,390) points

B-H
Tribe Level: 42 (+2)
Members: 102 (-4)
Villages: 10,248 (+632)
Points of the top 40 players: 64,336,115 (+5,335,034)
ppm: 877,899 (+90,025)
Obash: 396,173,069 (+55,241,494)
Dbash: 327,982,385 (+30,288,765)

vrs

RLP
Tribe Level: 36 (+2)
Members: 114 (+9)
Villages: 7,073 (+565)
Points of the top 40 players: 42,528,654 (+1,837,965)
ppm: 513,729 (+418)
Obash: 189,835,847 (+26,718,677)
Dbash: 179,293,647 (+35,643,666)

&

BzB
Tribe Level: 30 (+1)
Members: 99 (-3)
Villages: 6,223 (+308)
Points of the top 40 players: 39,569,524 (+3,449,200)
ppm: 533,402 (+49,519)
Obash: 148,321,604 (+17,177,067)
Dbash: 142,959,101 (+27,481,274)

&

LOD
Tribe Level: 32 (+0)
Members: 78 (-2)
Villages: 4,127 (+156)
Points of the top 40 players: 29,443,751 (+2,274,544)
ppm: 423,685 (+35,682)
Obash: 89,594,372 (+12,834,368)
Dbash: 50,844,883 (+4,419,538)

Now to put those stats into perspective: THO merged into RLP, giving them a boost of about 4.4 mil. If you wouldn't regard the THO merge, then BH actually gained more points than all of RLP, BzB and LOD combined, which I think is very impressive at this stage.
Even with the merge, BH is outgrowing RLP, BH gained about 90k ppm, while RLP basically didn't gain any, I'm not sure why RLP would accept anyone who is below their ppm, but I'll leave that to their leadership.
Furthermore, RLP's top 1 and 2 (chicken and beer) are still inactive, as well as their now top 4, Lord KK.
RLP promised a "public execution". Let's take a look at that. Since the latest update, that player gained 36 villages and 341,357 points. RLP clearly failed to fulfill what they promised, which will probably not leave a big impression on anyone who's looking to leave for the dark side.
These stats clearly show what hibakusha's already suggested, RLP is a sinking ship, it's not sunk yet, but there's water leaking in from every side.
Here's a very interesting stat about BzB. Their growth is very decent, but the if you compare the gained points overall to the gained points of their top 40 players, you'll notice that there's only a difference of 1,527 points. I'm not sure if I'm reading these stats wrong, but that somewhat suggests, that only the top bit of BzB is the actively fighting one.

well its fair to count merges into tribal growth.
B-H has the most activity for sure. and the only tribe fighting here (as it seems) but there is some points to notice :
first , RLP coalition has beyond 300members , and B-H 104. compare the numbers even if half of RLP coalition goes inactive they still out number B-H. and if 1/3 of B-H is inactive you guys are in trouble. so B-H is way more vulnerable to inactivity than RLP.
second , B-H is based on skilled players and big accounts. every player B-H loses to inativity they basically lose something that matters. its like RLP lose 1$ for every inactive and B-H lose 100$.

DeletedUser

Surely people like Lord KK, Beer and Chicken are worth more than $1 :p

DeletedUser3001

well its fair to count merges into tribal growth.
B-H has the most activity for sure. and the only tribe fighting here (as it seems) but there is some points to notice :
first , RLP coalition has beyond 300members , and B-H 104. compare the numbers even if half of RLP coalition goes inactive they still out number B-H. and if 1/3 of B-H is inactive you guys are in trouble. so B-H is way more vulnerable to inactivity than RLP.
second , B-H is based on skilled players and big accounts. every player B-H loses they basically lose something that matters. its like RLP lose 1$ for every inactive and B-H lose 100$.

Well yeah mergers should be counted but its quite good to mentioned they happened. Since RLPs "natural" growth is next to none and atm they are even losing points without any members kicked. Their growth have been negative for the last couple of days, not by much but still negative. While BHs/LoDs/Bzbs growth are to my knowledge all organic and healthy with no recent recruits since last update :)

Regarding inactive players we can still whoop Bzbs/LoDs/RLPs asses even if we had only 1/3 of our player base ;)

Surely people like Lord KK, Beer and Chicken are worth more than $1 :p
yeah those guys need to be internalled at top speed if no co-player exist.
RLP leadership actually makes me wonder , they usually fail at the basics. and yet organized a massive coalition against their enemy with diplomacy. can't decide they are good or bad really. still lets mention RLP has a very nice share of players too they are just the minority :)
and bunny thats the spirit :))

DeletedUser3001

BH released the Hibakusha on ALF! With a fierce roar Hiba shot thunder out of his ass and laser through his eyes and single handedly brought ALF to their knees then he moonwalked from the core to the south of the map and threw a grenade at RLP he deaded like 10 guys and then the grenade exploded!

DeletedUser

THO was in the RLP coalition before the merge, so I disregarded them for joining RLP, since the RLP coalition obviously didn't grow with that merge.
When RLP organised the coalition, they were in much better shape than they are now - it's more fun to lead a tribe that's doing well, compared to the tribe that RLP is now, so you should give RLP credit for once organising the coalition, but just now, they are very badly organised. Sadly it's the now that counts for them.

DeletedUser2616

I still laugh when I hear about the "public execution"
In their prime they couldn't even take out Shepard who was WAY behind their lines, now he is the bane of their existence :p

DeletedUser

They had no axe for the execution, so they tried a stick. That about sums up their "public execution" effort.

someone from RLP mailed me "you are not our ally anymore. you let bunny bend you over and blah blah blah...boobye"
so here comes a few questions.
1.why you bend me over and do stuff to me bunny?
2. how you undo alliance with one member of a tribe and keep it with the rest.
and the final one which is the most important one too is why sharing some stats which was meant to add some credit to the thread are just making both sides having harsh feelings toward me ? come on guys you lost the villages on your own. i just counted them.

DeletedUser3001

someone from RLP mailed me "you are not our ally anymore. you let bunny bend you over and blah blah blah...boobye"
so here comes a few questions.
1.why you bend me over and do stuff to me bunny?
2. how you undo alliance with one member of a tribe and keep it with the rest.
and the final one which is the most important one too is why sharing some stats which was meant to add some credit to the thread are just making both sides having harsh feelings toward me ? come on guys you lost the villages on your own. i just counted them.

1. Because we like you, I even have a quote from our cold blooded Hibakusha mentioning he likes you the most in S-I in some mail somewhere. Personally I have only talked to you/Exotic/Morgenz from S-I, me and Roman have been friends for a long long time, I liked S-I before it was cool :D

2. No idea, logical decisions have never been RLP leadership strong suit ;) You would not be the first person getting shit for liking our tribe and most likely you wont be the last either!

3. No harsh feelings about the stats. Was just mentioning the issue with counting in 3 days short intervals. Either way the time you put in I think both sides can agree was very appreciated :) Also in BH we have a tendency to pretty much banter anything and everything hehe :p

DeletedUser2616

pfft, I was the first in B-H to talk to exotic. not from a lack of trying on his side, but i was the first to respond to his message of "you're next" with "2spoopy4me" :D