• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser3001

Does that mean metal bunny is not even regular-sized.....

Is it a bird? is it a plane? ITS ZEKKSIE MISS 36D!! *crowds go wild*

Yo yo waddup yo home-girl, all good in the hood? You already know im big where it counts ;) My bunny ears are massive! Proper alpha ears, everyone knows who the king of the meadow is when I walk through!

DeletedUser2979

Is it a bird? is it a plane? ITS ZEKKSIE MISS 36D!! *crowds go wild*

Yo yo waddup yo home-girl, all good in the hood? You already know im big where it counts ;) My bunny ears are massive! Proper alpha ears, everyone knows who the king of the meadow is when I walk through!
I was thinking more your ego than your ears fluffy one : ) but i guess ears work too...
How did the egg delivery go this weekend easter bunny ?

DeletedUser3001

I was thinking more your ego than your ears fluffy one : ) but i guess ears work too...
How did the egg delivery go this weekend easter bunny ?

It was all good and fun until the cops showed up!

So i am out there doing my job like an ordinary easter bunny right? Out of nowhere these 2 police men shows up and tells me to step out of my easter-bunny van where I store all my eggs.

Police 1: Sir, step out of the van!

Me: Officer, have I done anything wrong? Im fairly certain I kept the speed limit. Is this about my broken headlights?

Police 1 (Mike): We have received several complaint letters from concerned parents about a bunny driving around in a van with the text "Want an easter-egg? Step into the Easter-bunny mobile!" written on the side. This bunny have been trespassing in several gardens and planted small egg looking devices. There are reasons to believe that these devices may contain explosive material that could potentially be hazardous to the local residents. Sir, you are driving the same van and fit the description of the alleged perpetrator! Please step out of the car, I wont say it again!

Me: All right officer! I am slowly stepping out of the van, officer, no warning shots 3 times in the back, OKAY? This is all a simple misunderstanding! Im the easter bunny, you see? I deliver eggs filled with candy for a living! Well once a year, but that one day is really packed, otherwise I just sit around and smoke pot... uhm... I mean... eat carrots!

Police 1 (Mike): Johnson did you hear that? It looks like we caught ourselves a drug addicted child predator terrorist here! What do we do to drug addicted child predator terrorists, Johnson?

Polce 2 (Johnson): We taser them, Mike!

Me: Listen guys! This is all a simple misunderstanding! Im the easter bunny! I swear i am not a predator! Bunnies arnt carnivores we eat plants and vegetables! Common guys there is no need for that taser gun!

Police 1 (Mike): Did you hear that Johnson? Sounded a whole lot like resistance of arrest, didnt it Johnson?

Police 2 (Johnson): It sure did Mike, it certainly did!

Police 1 (Mike): Aaaaand we all know that resistance of arrest could potentially jeopardise the safety of the police officers that are in active service at that said time, dont we? What does the protocol say about suspects resisting arrest, Johnson?

Police 2 (Johnson): Hmm, let me see Mike... Oh yeah thats right it says we should taser them!

Me: I havnt done anything illegal guys! Like seriously, there is NO need for this!

Police 1 (Mike): Mr "Easter-Bunny" you are not going to enjoy this but if it helps you should know that we are going to! 5 bucks he pees his pants Johnson!

Then I fell to the ground looking like a fish on dry land. Dont be surprised when I dont show up for work next year, you bloody animals!

DeletedUser2979

It was all good and fun until the cops showed up!

So i am out there doing my job like an ordinary easter bunny right? Out of nowhere these 2 police men shows up and tells me to step out of my easter-bunny van where I store all my eggs.

Police 1: Sir, step out of the van!

Me: Officer, have I done anything wrong? Im fairly certain I kept the speed limit. Is this about my broken headlights?

Police 1 (Mike): We have received several complaint letters from concerned parents about a bunny driving around in a van with the text "Want an easter-egg? Step into the Easter-bunny mobile!" written on the side. This bunny have been trespassing in several gardens and planted small egg looking devices. There are reasons to believe that these devices may contain explosive material that could potentially be hazardous to the local residents. Sir, you are driving the same van and fit the description of the alleged perpetrator! Please step out of the car, I wont say it again!

Me: All right officer! I am slowly stepping out of the van, officer, no warning shots 3 times in the back, OKAY? This is all a simple misunderstanding! Im the easter bunny, you see? I deliver eggs filled with candy for a living! Well once a year, but that one day is really packed, otherwise I just sit around and smoke pot... uhm... I mean... eat carrots!

Police 1 (Mike): Johnson did you hear that? It looks like we caught ourselves a drug addicted child predator terrorist here! What do we do to drug addicted child predator terrorists, Johnson?

Polce 2 (Johnson): We taser them, Mike!

Me: Listen guys! This is all a simple misunderstanding! Im the easter bunny! I swear i am not a predator! Bunnies arnt carnivores we eat plants and vegetables! Common guys there is no need for that taser gun!

Police 1 (Mike): Did you hear that Johnson? Sounded a whole lot like resistance of arrest, didnt it Johnson?

Police 2 (Johnson): It sure did Mike, it certainly did!

Police 1 (Mike): Aaaaand we all know that resistance of arrest could potentially jeopardise the safety of the police officers that are in active service at that said time, dont we? What does the protocol say about suspects resisting arrest, Johnson?

Police 2 (Johnson): Hmm, let me see Mike... Oh yeah thats right it says we should taser them!

Me: I havnt done anything illegal guys! Like seriously, there is NO need for this!

Police 1 (Mike): Mr "Easter-Bunny" you are not going to enjoy this but if it helps you should know that we are going to! 5 bucks he pees his pants Johnson!

Then I fell to the ground looking like a fish on dry land. Dont be surprised when I dont show up for work next year, you bloody animals!
-- ----
Shit, Poe,Velare, Tryyn BH are going for the sympathy vote...Easter Bunny tasered by over-enthusiastic cops...he'll be the poster bunny for animal cruelty now...damn...

Poe, Velare, break out that reindeer suit, we're going to have to shoot Rudolph to top this...unless Tryyn, you can manage a virgin birth ? What ? You have kids ? Well, that's ok, we can put them in the nativity scene, real animals will work well ! Oh, you mean children and not baby animals....we can work with that, it will have grown back by now right ? We've just got 9 months before Christmas, perfect timing...we can build up to the birth with weekly interviews and stuff, you will give birth on camera right ?

well time given ,you realize its not even about the size. its the hearing skills that matter.

those aside hows RLP doing ?

Chicken1 and beer6(rank1nd2 in tribe lol ) : both inactives are now losing villages to B-H in last 4 days chicken lost 21 villages and beer6 lost 20 villages.
that makes 41 conquers for B-H in 4 days which is nice.

Lord KK , still losing villages to B-H with highest speed possible. i mean it even seems like he is cooperating , if he is not inactive (after all its a tribe of inactives. ) last 5 days Lord KK lost a round number of 30 villages to B-H. he is down from 3milion points to around 1 million now.

Highest defensive bashpoint gain in RLP belongs to Aceofspades7 this week. nice work seriously ,i mean he lost 5-6 villages(to this moment) and gained 1milion D bash growth in one day and more than 2mil this week. that means he is actually defending himself. since thats rare in RLP , he deserves some credit here.
now aside from these guys i counted 4 more completely inactive players in RLP top 40 members.and for sure a lot more are just being cooped(these kind of accounts show very insignificant point growth over week but at least someone is in charge) .

like always RLP offensive bash point shows no significant grow. i wonder if this tribe is even capable of running offensive operations on enemy. frankly we never seen one from them since week 2-3 of their tribe start-up really. now to make sure of this guess i just made we can go and check out their recent conquers :

B-H vs RLP 25th to 29th March :
RLP : 40 and B-H : 146

now wait , almost 2/3 of RLP conquers are simply reconquers of what they lost. so how many villages a tribe of 140 members managed to take of enemy 25th to 29th march ? 10-15 villages.

from the first post to this last post that i actually counted conquers which is a tiresome kind of activity and i wont do it anymore. i done RLP vs B-H 4-5 times in 4-5 different time periods.

Every single time RLP was losing the battle. i mean its correct that stats cover only a short period of time. but if they repeated enough in different period of time and each time you are losing the war. then come on accept it and be done with it. or at least call it fake and go back to being sitting ducks.

something that bothers this one more than anything is this tribe can't even organize itself enough to attack the enemy. each time i went through RLP conquers i seen some isolated players effort against weaker B-H players that sometimes lead to a conquers now and then nothing sharp nothing tribal nothing significant. just like throwing a glass of water to a forest on fire.

i seriously dare anyone to go through last 2 month RLP conquers and find me a dang operation they successfully ran and picture it here for me.

DeletedUser3001

Dang Hawk, you roast RLP harder than BH council combined, love it! :D We should make your our official diplomat despite being on the opposite side of the war :p
LoD - RLP merger just happened so I suppose their conquests of BH villages are going to go up a bit now :)

DeletedUser2616

well time given ,you realize its not even about the size. its the hearing skills that matter.

those aside hows RLP doing ?

Chicken1 and beer6(rank1nd2 in tribe lol ) : both inactives are now losing villages to B-H in last 4 days chicken lost 21 villages and beer6 lost 20 villages.
that makes 41 conquers for B-H in 4 days which is nice.

Lord KK , still losing villages to B-H with highest speed possible. i mean it even seems like he is cooperating , if he is not inactive (after all its a tribe of inactives. ) last 5 days Lord KK lost a round number of 30 villages to B-H. he is down from 3milion points to around 1 million now.

Highest defensive bashpoint gain in RLP belongs to Aceofspades7 this week. nice work seriously ,i mean he lost 5-6 villages(to this moment) and gained 1milion D bash growth in one day and more than 2mil this week. that means he is actually defending himself. since thats rare in RLP , he deserves some credit here.
now aside from these guys i counted 4 more completely inactive players in RLP top 40 members.and for sure a lot more are just being cooped(these kind of accounts show very insignificant point growth over week but at least someone is in charge) .

like always RLP offensive bash point shows no significant grow. i wonder if this tribe is even capable of running offensive operations on enemy. frankly we never seen one from them since week 2-3 of their tribe start-up really. now to make sure of this guess i just made we can go and check out their recent conquers :

B-H vs RLP 25th to 29th March :
RLP : 40 and B-H : 146

now wait , almost 2/3 of RLP conquers are simply reconquers of what they lost. so how many villages a tribe of 140 members managed to take of enemy 25th to 29th march ? 10-15 villages.

from the first post to this last post that i actually counted conquers which is a tiresome kind of activity and i wont do it anymore. i done RLP vs B-H 4-5 times in 4-5 different time periods.

Every single time RLP was losing the battle. i mean its correct that stats cover only a short period of time. but if they repeated enough in different period of time and each time you are losing the war. then come on accept it and be done with it. or at least call it fake and go back to being sitting ducks.

something that bothers this one more than anything is this tribe can't even organize itself enough to attack the enemy. each time i went through RLP conquers i seen some isolated players effort against weaker B-H players that sometimes lead to a conquers now and then nothing sharp nothing tribal nothing significant. just like throwing a glass of water to a forest on fire.

i seriously dare anyone to go through last 2 month RLP conquers and find me a dang operation they successfully ran and picture it here for me.

regarding RLP's O bash, i think most of it is from me being gang banged by skyrim, velare and poe. that's right, they need nearly 300 villages to try and take my 37, i've lost one. Sir Steve is getting attacked by velare, poe and zekk. reece, canuckrugby and mindsinger join in every now and then, but an 800K player like mindsinger STILL attacks without faith. it's without a doubt the sloppiest op RLP have tried and it's sad that after my 3 month leave they have gotten worse at this :D

DeletedUser

There actually have been at least 4 OPs of RLP, I've been on the receiving end of those 4. In total they managed to gain a total of 2 villages of me (one which is now in TSC hands and one which belongs to a now inactive RLP player, how ironic). It's very interesting, the first two players who organised those OPs (Dauthi and Castus), went nearly completely inactive after their OPs failed and while Nazorith seems to be an overall decent player (he's one of the few who's actually taking BH villages), the OP he planned was absolutely awful, it was very funny how fast it went from "let's get rid of him once and for all" to "oh no, the OP wasn't a total failure, at least we slowed him down".

What surprises me time and time again is that RLP simply isn't internalling their players, or at least they are very efficient and are only doing it after BH is taking villages from them for a long time already. We see chicken and beer lose 20 villages each already to BH, but still RLP does nothing about it, when they should have been internalled as soon as they went red really.

I'm looking forward if the LOD merger (Did anyone count? How many was it in total?) is able to breathe new life into RLP or if the problems are just going to continue, now on an even bigger scale.
I'll probably update the stats as soon as the merger is fully done :)

well we have a nap that officially put we out of RLP coalition for this current moment :p

edit : no doubt they struggle with ops time to time...(when we speak of they we mean those 10-20 people left active) but an op with 0% success. is either not planned well or not done well or both. thats quite funny that at this stage of game they can't gather enough forces to do a right offense on enemy.you just brought an example attacking without faith. during the whole war they been 5x-6x bigger than S-I and S-I was always more effective than RLP.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3015

Dang Hawk, you roast RLP harder than BH council combined, love it! :D We should make your our official diplomat despite being on the opposite side of the war :p
LoD - RLP merger just happened so I suppose their conquests of BH villages are going to go up a bit now :)

And their tribe ranking
And their village count
And their % Owned

I guess watch this space as this merger has only just started.

DeletedUser

No, tribe ranking is going to stay the same, the inactives LOD do have will likely prevent RLP from becoming rank #1, and even if they do get there, it won't last long.

DeletedUser3015

Shows how much I know...Mind you I'm only here for the farming cause my Mum only lets me play for an hour a day.

DeletedUser3001

The LoD - RLP merger was the right move, I dont think there is much negative to say about that decision. They were already practically the same tribe anyway, now all donations go in to the same place etc. Like Shepard said hopefully it breathes some new life to RLP :)

The real question here is who the f*ck keeps stealing our defender of the day tribe achievement like every day? :p Is it in rotation between Bzb and RLP? Or just one of the tribes? :p

i seriously think if LOD had a better diplomatic skills they could wait a few weeks more and then merge RLP into themselves. instead of this.
but yeah a nice move. :)
merges are like caffeine injections. it keeps you moving. and thats good.

DeletedUser

The problem with caffeine injections is that they only boost you for a short amount of time, let's hope it's a caffeine infusion, the more permanent boost ;)

well while RLP still have one or two more tribes to merge with they can hope inactivity grow on you guys and they can take the upperhand in long run. i seen that happening before.

DeletedUser

well while RLP still have one or two more tribes to merge with they can hope inactivity grow on you guys and they can take the upperhand in long run. i seen that happening before.
And Ive seen the new Deathpool movie - :)

DeletedUser2754

If that's the best option they have to defeat us, then this is a sad sad game not worth playing...

i guess it was deathridesaghost or Velare himself that once said "what matter is we have so many people around"
its definitely in their agenda to bore you out of the game with being uncountable :p you kill kill kill and the dang thing still exists. at some point it gets boring.
but good news is RLP is almost out of option , if BzB council really is as experianced as stated here various times. i dont really see them doing the same thing LOD or other tribes did. so it leaves RLP with S-I and smaller tribes at the outer rim of the world. S-I as for this moment have a ideal of "never disbanding or merging into another tribe" basically there are very few places left that RLP council can run to really :p