• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

its just unwise for S-I to recruit fallen RLP coalition tribes members. B-H well at that time a big time winner will have the influence and the force to interrupt the process and S-I will fail miserably. we have our dignity now. i like it that way.
a month ago i went to Roman(exotic spg) with a plan of alliance with B-H in this plan we would war RLP , and keep B-H for a final epic battle that i guess would be a nice ending for the world. his answer was interesting he said "you really can trust B-H with a lasting alliance?" well i left the convo unanswered since i had no answer to the question.
at this moment , lets say exotic opinions stay the same. a few things can happen for S-I
S-I will lose the battle against B-H eventually and get out of the picture. which is sad but eh tw is a curse someone free me.
S-I will merge into a tribe. i dont say RLP is not an option for S-I but if S-I merged into RLP i will gift my account to Morgen :p
S-I will remain untouched. RLP fails , new tribes get born and everything at that point will be so chaotic to predict.

and then there is this possibility that a great man in white a hero from BzB or LOD(anywhere with enough good memebers basically) raises and slap B-H in the face and change war condition :p

DeletedUser2754

Metalbunny is probably the best bunny to answer those trust issues, but I will give you my personal opinion.
I know that B-H is built upon the merge of B-P wit BTH. And BTH has backed down on their alliance with RLP to do this. I don't know the politics there at the time and if they had or not reasons to do this so I'm not gonna comment that. I do know that after the formation of B-H, not one allied tribe has anything to say regarding B-H's behavior. The allied tribes were:

KINGS: I was part of this tribe, B-H always played nice with us. And I was having talks with to Bunny saying we would fight them down the line. I even nobled some villages close to his core to fight him later :). Then RLP started recruiting to our south and half of the tribe left to form ALF. These two events meant that we had to rethink Kings existence and we decided to merge into B-H.
TDB: I don't know much of the story here, but I never heard any TDB player complaining, so I must assume they were never crossed by us.
TSC: I can't think of a smoother relation. Both tribes are working together and I never heard a complaint about anything we did.
ALF: There was one issue here, where we invited a player, they were about to attack. He was dismissed afterwards but this was poorly handled by us, and one of our players, despite instructed otherwise decided to send support to that player. But after this incident the alliance stood, and we did request them to attack other places with us, we even proposed to gift them villages from our inactives so that they could relocate and fight on other fronts with us, so we did everything you would expect from an older brother. They refused the gifts and after some time decided to start attacking us out of the blue. They never got over something that happened on another world where they blame one of our members for something and they want some kind of vengeance. The player has went inactive some time ago, but it seems karma is a bitch and we have to pay for his actions on that other world. It took us by surprise, but hey, shit happens sometimes. They chose to fight, we will fight.

So, as far as I know, B-H has always been a reliable ally. But I might have limited knowledge on the subject. From what I can grasp, I think the bad reputation comes from being the #1 tribe and the menace to beat since the start of the world. And because the rest of the tribes need to feed their hate on us so that their coalitions have a deeper meaning, and that way become more fulfilling. So that non-trustworthy reputation comes from the words, and not our real actions.

Personally, I think that an alliance means that both tribes are actively engaging on common goals, and a change in the status of the bond requires at least a two weeks notice. A NAP is more circumstantial, it just means we are not fighting each other because it doesn't suit any of the tribes at a certain time. So it can be broken anytime, a 24 hour notice is more than enough.
But I do understand that only one tribe can win and I do understand this game as a war game. So I don't want to be friends with everyone and we will win this world through fighting.
This means that two tribes can ally to fight one common goal, but once there are no more common goals, they will either merge (although if it hasn't happened before, it's likely not to happen then) or they will shake hands, set a date and fight for world domination as two friends who know that this is just a game would do.

DeletedUser3001

If RLP falls there wont be new tribes formed. Just by judging by BH recruitment of RLP players tells you we have plenty of friends inside RLP. If RLP falls im betting a big chunk would join BH and another part LoD or Bzb maybe a few strays to S-I. The point of the coalition in the first place is to keep BHs attention in multiple areas. Not many have faced us at full force and not many have survived it either. How long you reckon RLP would survive against us on their own, a month or two? Noble limit would be the only restraint. The truth is the only tribe who have a chance of surviving us 1v1 in the long run, with both sides at full force, is Bzb. The main reason RLP coalition still have a chance of winning this war is because of a vast village/player advantage, the more even the score gets the less chance there is for their victory. Lets say RLP disappears and BH were to control 45% of the world, Bzb 30%, LoD 15% and the remaining tribes the rest, it wouldnt take long before the smaller tribes fell and BH gained a bigger advantage on Bzb. The moment BH gets the village advantage over RLP coalition the world is already won for us, if Bzb (not RLP coalition) were to get the village advantage over us they have a fairly big chance of wining too. In reality even the small tribes are as important as the big tribes if you want the RLP coalition to win.

There is no arguing who is the better tribes on this world, its easily BH/S-I/Bzb, all are tribes who have survived through bad odds the remaining tribes really havnt been tested fully just yet. If BH would of had the village advantage RLP coalition have had against us throughout the majority of this world the world would already been won a long long time ago ;)

Regarding alliances I think Hiba explained that quite well. We havnt had enough alliances on this world to betray them really. TDB is the only alliance we had which was gained through straight up diplomacy with pros and cons. The kings and TSC alliances would probably never of happened if RLP didnt screw up diplomacy wise, RLP screwing that up is not just me bantering that is an unarguable fact :p I would say the fall out between ALF and BH was mainly on them, seems to me ALF only made the alliance to buy time to reinforce themselves before attacking us, to me the whole ALF - BH relations was a bit of a low blow from ALFs direction, there is a good reason why they are getting attacked and not S-I. You can blame BH for many things on this world and be partially right but betraying alliances that is not one of those things :)

DeletedUser3001

Just realised I pretty much repeated exactly what Hiba said :p

My original point being S-I holds a bigger importance of how this world plays out than I think S-I realises. You are the main reason we cant put RLP out of their misery, consider yourself a roadblock, no S-I and we got full open ground on RLP and eventually LoD. Stay in RLP coalition and you will give RLP longer to live but no real chance of victory/survival for yourself in the long run (RLP or Bzb earns the credit instead). Join the dark side, us, and the western region of the RLP coalition is screwed :)

there is a good reason why they are getting attacked and not S-I.
Just realised I pretty much repeated exactly what Hiba said :p
My original point being S-I holds a bigger importance of how this world plays out than I think S-I realises. You are the main reason we cant put RLP out of their misery, consider yourself a roadblock, no S-I and we got full open ground on RLP and eventually LoD

such a pain we are and yet B-H is holding horses back and not attacking S-I , obviously you have something in mind for S-I. and i feel like you are getting a little disappointed with that since our lovely Russian guy just doesn't play along.

classic politicians issue :)) , forums is so fun i almost forgot i have to play the game itself.

DeletedUser

Just to give some insight into how relations started with TSC (if anyone's interested).
Before the BTH-BP merger I was actually fighting some of TSC, at some point it actually looked like I had to fight BzB, RLP and TSC all at the same time. Some time down the road TSC leader approached me for a NAP, because they wanted to be on friendly terms with at least one of the big tribes in their region (RLP/BTH), since they felt RLP could not be trusted, as they violated the terms of their NAP (which was not nobling into each others provinces), that's how the NAP between BTH and TSC was forged.
When BH was born, I pushed the old BP leadership into continuing that very NAP (which was upgraded into an alliance shortly after), and they played a major role in my success in the area, mainly by supporting me in RLPs OPs against me (I think 5 in total).

So TSC relations evolved in a very similar way as the Kings relations - the respective leadership believed that RLP could not be trusted and sought relations with B-H instead.

DeletedUser

I would also like to add, B-H has never betrayed an ally or NAP, in fact, it has always been us being betrayed. I still remember when BTH betrayed BP's first attempt at diplomacy xD

DeletedUser2754

We are no saints, but the fact that we don't have a huge list of allies, makes it that we actually value and care for the few we do have.

DeletedUser3001

We are no saints

We aint? Then why have I been wearing this chastity belt to keep myself pure? Well I suppose I should go to the shop and pray that they will return the gloria in exchanges for some lotion, kleenex and a carrot.

*starts humming on the Bunny Remix of Akons - Smack that*:
I feel you creeping, i feel it in my shadow
Wanna jump in my cage big like a meadow
Bunny is a great carrot lover
he eats carrots like no other
*chorus* Gnaw Gnaw shut the cage door Gnaw Gnaw roll on the floor Gnaw Gnaw you carrot whore Gnaw Gnaw Ooooh Ooooh Gnaw Gnaw hump three or four Gnaw Gnaw then hump some more Gnaw Gnaw you carrot whore Gnaw Gnaw Ooooh Ooooh

If you excuse me I have some carrot humping... uhm... I mean bunny business to settle!

DeletedUser2616

map_www_en13_8dd33ec9d8318b2b59253f9bc9d60353_14584709191027.png

anyone wanna take bets on this one? :D

DeletedUser

Wow, gutsman I didn't know that you were even smaller than me ;P

so here is an interesting thing about RLP and B-H : after going through 180 pages of conquers. i finally counted RLP vs B-H last 30days(20th feb to 20th March)
its quite interesting RLP conquered 116 and B-H conquered 348. divided these numbers and it seems for every 3 villages RLP lost to B-H they nobled one back.

i have little to no info about how diplomatic stuff went between tribes in this realms. so that was a good joyful few posts but i dont know what to do with it since even if i want to , i dont have the influence to imply it on S-I or pretty much anywhere (and RLP has its own version of story as well) but a good read. real good info about realms history. and i will have a word or two to say next time roman asks the question.

DeletedUser3001

Well every side have its own side of the story I suppose. Me/dare/hiba/Shepard are obviously biased towards BH but I think much of what we have said can be backed by stats except of course the speculations thats just speculations hehe :) However I would be interested in knowing which tribes we allegedly betrayed!

Oh and when Bzb becomes rank 2 do we rename the coalition? My name suggestion would be Banana-pyjamas-party-coalition! Not a very catchy name but I always wanted a pyjamas party with Bzb!

DeletedUser

so here is an interesting thing about RLP and B-H : after going through 180 pages of conquers. i finally counted RLP vs B-H last 30days(20th feb to 20th March)
its quite interesting RLP conquered 116 and B-H conquered 348. divided these numbers and it seems for every 3 villages RLP lost to B-H they nobled one back.

I wonder where these regions are where RLP nobles something back. Haven't seen it yet.
Btw.. BH just nobled its 10,000th village.. :)

My thoughts on the betrayal discussion: back in the days where I was leader of our small south-west tribe SWC I found BP diplomatics (daredeviler back then, followed by OneAlpha) pretty trustworthy. There is some hidden code of honor that is missing in other tribes (just take sabotage-utilization as an example).

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2616

Good to see you on the forum Grom :)

Even when I was leader we had no betrayal, I only told people to f**k off who were annoying me. Such as LordSaber and CyberJaguar7

sabotage this damned sin of tw2 :)
i dislike every little piece of tw2 spying system. starting with spy recruitment. i mean you can't even recruit all of them at once. click click click click next village and go on for 200 villages and you got yourself a muscular finger.
thing is in a province 100% blue. a red pops-up and get insanely stacked, you dont "clear" these kind of villages , it dosen't even worth it. but at least you can use sabs. destroy the academy and the basics needed to create one to avoid partisan attacks.
while engaging large quantity of enemies , being smart and defending selectively is a long term survival plan. that requires distance. you have to spot the noble trains , plan to stack some snipe some(and...we all know) and dodge what you can because every little troop alive is valuable. thats why S-I and any small tribes have to use this sin of all sins against the enemy.
even with that usefulness it has i hope it gets eliminated from the game soon. or at least get modified in a way that it dosen't effect churches. its already hard enough to invade a hostile territory.(without coins)

p.s : god bless chapel :p

edit : is it just me or everyone just can't log in ? goes crazy midway loading.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3015

All is fair in a war game with strangers.
Its a game function, who cares what your enemy thinks. I don't like it when people use nobles against my villages, or when a friend clears a village for me and insists on using wall demolishing troops but I have to put up with those pesky legitimate game functions.

DeletedUser3015

And as for the chapel, Oh that tactic is so unfair. Only those that lack some mysterious code of honor would use that to take advantage of the benefit. That should be abolished and replaced with...ummmm, say a burning cross and a side order of a branding iron with the initials S-I