• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

cultist

Banned
i agree with some form of bot detection on scripts etc
then SFU will be destroyed every world
the question is about how to fix it
i think anyone cheating should have their visa / credit card permanently banned from purchasing anything on innogames
people could still theorically buy those temp cards but it would still help
im not a developer but going months on end with no punishment and then player 1 that could have won the world got nobled because player 2 used bots and scripts for months
player 2 gets banned in the end but what does that do for player 1?
all of SFU should be banned for cheating
all cheaters should be banned
you might not like that cos you think going tick for tack is the right way
ban all cheaters
wont happen cos it means less money
every sfu player should be banned
but you are sweethearts and cash cows to the players
i had my tribes banned for absolutely no reason
ive had my villages deleted for absolutely no reason
and yet you cheat and have no consequences

cultist

Banned
how many people lost money for instance in that hugely bug abused server, because you guys decided to cheat because the others were cheater? honest players with no cheats lost because you all cheated.

cultist

Banned
Quadranglur Castle we lost 10 members in one ban check FYI
Cultist
Which lead us to losing the realm
as you should have
but how long did it take? and how many people did those cheating players that got banned, noble and farm and nuke other players?
it is no good banning them after when they wipe people out of the game months prior

Majestic had bans constantly early realm
They got hammered when we started scripting back. Alot of them.went semi active our bans came mid game.
Then they pounced cos mid game bans are death
Whereas early game bans are managleble

And I said to them not to risk it.
But they made a mistake and got punished
We have been absolutely home and dry if we didn't script but it was result of months of being cheated against you see.

cultist

Banned
Majestic had bans constantly early realm
They got hammered when we started scripting back. Alot of them.went semi active our bans came mid game.
Then they pounced cos mid game bans are death
Whereas early game bans are managleble

And I said to them not to risk it.
But they made a mistake and got punished
We have been absolutely home and dry if we didn't script but it was result of months of being cheated against you see.
you arent getting the point man
you are looking that as you and your tribe v Majestic
there is more to the game than those two tribes
because you cheated , it meant less resources for honest players
it means exponential growth the honest players couldnt keep up with
some of those honest players spent money on the game
you cheating to go against the cheaters still screws the common player

as you should have
but how long did it take? and how many people did those cheating players that got banned, noble and farm and nuke other players?
it is no good banning them after when they wipe people out of the game months prior
They got banned afew weeks after started scripts I belive after months of Russian commander bot attacks and dacii multi actrounting and majestic mass alting

We survived by taking turns to Stay up.till 5am every night

Finally hurtlocker said do unto others.
2 weeks later we were steam rolling.

Majestic were semi active dacii were dead.
I hammered dacii myself.

Bans came
Majestic pounced it got leaked out

So someone is anti sfu contrary to ur beliefs .

We got annihilated in weeks

I want banned, play manual
Held of majestic with some friends for months but it was a slow death

Just beaucse I knew what they did and how unjustified the result was so I made them bleed for the win in defiance....

This is 100% the truth

you arent getting the point man
you are looking that as you and your tribe v Majestic
there is more to the game than those two tribes
because you cheated , it meant less resources for honest players
it means exponential growth the honest players couldnt keep up with
some of those honest players spent money on the game
you cheating to go against the cheaters still screws the common player
I totally agree

Then the 1 tribe that cheats will always win cos no one else can withstand 800 scripted attacks daily.

No matter how dedicated they are

In the past I've played tribes with mates in.... I've been attacked by their team mates .who scripted.....

And that mate has joined in, unknowingly that I'm.being bummed by scripts.... do I script back... it's fair against the Cheater but not fair against the friend.

If I don't I'll die eventually.

If I do I can best the cheater but the mate will suffer to unfairly

the game being broken is a completely different issue to davinci and hurtlocker and chicken using my pictures, threatening to murder, rape me, and hack me. and then lying about ever having said it
Right well I'm talking about the massive flaws of the game rn

Regards the using of profile picture and all that. I'm don't wanna get involved In all that.

It's not really my beef. They won't murder, rape or hack u.
Literally 0.001 % of people will genuinely carry out a rape and murder threat.

Maybe it started off as trolling.
It's clearly gone to far all this shit.

But it should end.
The fact that peadophilia and Raping on another on here daily means something has gone wrong.

I dint even know how all this bollocks started.

Regards this game tho, which is the focal point of this forum or should be.

Industrial scale cheating will always happen until.the game is supervised daily.
I've literally had players after the fact admit to me they scripted against me cos my trains and prenukes were so good. And when I proved to them I hadn't they were shocked and remorseful for cheating.......

If there was daily checks we wouldn't have to guess who is and who isn't
You'd know the next day...

Until that day comes cultist
This is the wild west.

Don't blame the players
Blame the game I'd say.

If u want a None cheat realm
Develop a highly similar game just out of the realms of copyright
And hire some tech genius to daily check your software for external interfering programs ( script bots )

And life ban them, find out there is address and put a blocker on it so they can't just create a new name as the iPhone blocker will alert you of a previous banned player making a new account from same IP domain.

Do daily achievement checks for suspicious resource special delivery accounts

Ie those who are small and non combative or actively making ' expected troops/ buildings ' for a real player and ban them accounts

And do a bash check on all players .

Any high Def bash on very low point players ( usually not in tribes ) to conceal identity can then be retroactively checked to where their troops died....
If they have sent troops to a player in a totally non related tribe with no messages about sending support
It's a fucking Alt!! Obviously
Then the alt and the real player receiving that def can be banned and the IP address blocked to prevent future New name accounts....

There and I'm not even a very good tech person..in fact I'm crap at tech
I do smashy smashy not techy techy....

So if you can arrange all that cultist .

I'll be with you 1000% ..... as long as u pack in the peado stuff and accept hurtlocker ad your lord and saviour

:D:D:D

You can knock sfu majestic dacii in the w69 server. But cheating been going on for years. Korean tribes in 10-20 server years mfd( who i did win a world with) i played with skudiv who single handily handled killed danger in w46 which we won. Did i know about the cheats. No but now that i look back. He was 100 percent cheating lol. But doesnt take away from the tribe scripting 500 atttacks daily against us. Cheating will always happen and their is nothing the (common player) can do besides git good

cultist i think if u spent actual time playing instead of doing.........this like 10 hours a day u might actually be ok at the game

cultist

Banned
cultist i think if u spent actual time playing instead of doing.........this like 10 hours a day u might actually be ok at the game
no point in playing right now while people like you are bug abusing and cheating
i am more than ok, as per response to your mate here
You got kicked from there tribe and nobled How is this winning?
2 weeks i held them off and i still wasnt completely destroyed and i just restarted
in those 2 weeks i singlehandedly, and i mean singlehandedly, went against the largest tribe by about 10x the second tribe, and i crippled them
killed over 40 nobles, destroyed the farm of the number one player in the world, crippled countless nukes. it is just basic mathematics that i would fall.
but what i achieved i would daresay i havent seen a single person achieve in my 16 years or so of experience
they should have destroyed me within a day, instead i wrecked them
5 of me could have easily won the entire world
i had 9 nobles the day they betrayed me, i was about to steamroll the entire realm (no cheating btw), i already had 6 enemy villages cleared too. and TDU were so incompetent that some of them cross nobled them after I cleared them, the others rebuilt because that's how crap TDU players were, couldnt even capitalise on a fallen army.
dont condescend to me about skill when you openly bug abuse and use scripts
when you cheat you are a loser
the man with 61 points beside you that you are farming is better than you, because you cheated

one man v a huge tribe and winning for weeks and ultimately falling because it is simple mathematics it is literally impossible for me to 'win' in the sense you are insinuating
do you think K-CAL is a winner because he spends his 50k pension and nobles 60 barbarian villages? is he a GOOD player in your opinion? LMAO

Last edited: