• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Without this glitch being sorted out don't invest too much in an enjoyable realm.

Unfortunately you can have all the optimism in the world joining a new game thinking this is gonna be great.
Can't wait
All it takes is a tribe to start exploiting and it's ruined.

Pointless.

And cultist. I can confirm SFU have never gone into a realm and cheated it's reactionary..... hurtlocker has literally said in the past anyone caught cheating will be kicked. But when you are fighting people cheating and either have to quit, deal with it at a massive disadvantage or cheat back only then was it begrudgingly accepted.

That's what happened to us in quadrangular Castle.
Majestic got caught early . After months of restrait . It was finally OKed we started to hammer them, then out guys were caught en masse
Then majestic who were nt banned because they virtually give up
Found out and pounced cos at that point bans became suicide.

Early game it doesn't matter 3 months in its death.

Give us a legit realm.
We would be glad to go 100% legit all out war. Win, lose, or draw. No complaints. But there would be only win. Well us or tns if they turned up and a few other remaining big tribes

The VP regular tribes wouldn't have a chance

cultist

Banned
Without this glitch being sorted out don't invest too much in an enjoyable realm.

Unfortunately you can have all the optimism in the world joining a new game thinking this is gonna be great.
Can't wait

Pointless.

And cultist. I can confirm SFU have never gone into a realm and cheated it's reactionary..... hurtlocker has literally said in the past anyone caught cheating will be kicked. But when you are fighting people cheating and either have to quit, deal with it at a massive disadvantage or cheat back only then was it begrudgingly accepted.

Majestic got caught early . After months of restrait . It was finally OKed we started to hammer them, then out guys were caught en masse

Give us a legit realm.
We would be glad to go 100% legit all out war. Win, lose, or draw. No complaints. But there would be only win. Well us or tns if they turned up and a few other remaining big tribes

hurtlocker has openly admitted to using scripts for many worlds
that is cheating

cultist

Banned

Can't wait

Pointless.

Give us a legit realm.

there are no legit realms as long as the moderators / admins work for your tribe and your tribe is scripting

The issue here is;
If inno was more vigilant and ruthless in catching and punishing cheating within days of it being done.
Not months later. It wouldn't force others to reacting and resorting to the same methods

cultist

Banned
I've just explained that to you and the reason why
no that was to do with the bugs the scripting was something else entirely
I don't agree with cheating but I can understand do unto others... what is done to you,
Realms literally hang on being able to counter act cheating against you.
this i would agree with BUT it infringes on honest players that are also competing for resources
so you might think it is cheater v cheater but it also ruins the entire game for the people who dont cheat

no that was to do with the bugs the scripting was something else entirely

this i would agree with BUT it infringes on honest players that are also competing for resources
so you might think it is cheater v cheater but it also ruins the entire game for the people who dont cheat
I agree with you.

So how you gonna get a realm where no one can cheat then

cultist

Banned
What are u talking about
Are you not aware of quadrangular Castle realm mate?
im not aware of this specific realm but i am going on that hurtlocker has openly admitted to cheating for years and ladavinci has forum posts going back years of him talking about cheating (let me guess the mods prob scrubbed them now too LOL)

You seem to be directing frustration at hurtlocker when it needs to be placed at inno cultist

Go and play INQ or majestic then come back to me and tell me you think sfu is bad

cultist

Banned
I agree with you.

So how you gonna get a realm where no one can cheat then
fire the entire team and start over
itd never happen though
we need no pro SFU shills that cheat the game, no anti CommonWealth mods that delete my villages and 'hack' into our duke's account to disband the tribes
this is the main thing people should be focusing on innogames
this literally happened
an admin took control of one of our duke's accounts and disbanded the tribe after people spent hundreds on levelling it
we were also set to win the world
so when morons like hurtlocker ask us for stats of our wins on a RIGGED game where the actual admins log into people's accounts and mess with them, i have no respect for a single person that won any world knowing all the cheating and collusion that goes on

cultist

Banned
You seem to be directing frustration at hurtlocker when it needs to be placed at inno cultist

Go and play INQ or majestic then come back to me and tell me you think sfu is bad
hurtlocker is a liar
i dont like liars
you're level headed, i think you're fine
hurtlocker said i photoshopped his criminal threats
i didn't

im not aware of this specific realm but i am going on that hurtlocker has openly admitted to cheating for years and ladavinci has forum posts going back years of him talking about cheating (let me guess the mods prob scrubbed them now too LOL)
They've never begin a realm with the mentality of cheating it was always reactionary
And they've taken their punishments when caught.
I have even begged them.to wait for the opponents to get caught.
But we got caught after at a worse time.

It's the modding of the game that's the issue here.
Not the player base
Your anger is in the wrong place

cultist

Banned
They've never begin a realm with the mentality of cheating it was always reactionary
And they've taken their punishments when caught.
I have even begged them.to wait for the opponents to get caught.
But we got caught after at a worse time.

It's the modding of the game that's the issue here.
Not the player base
Your anger is in the wrong place
how do you know this? when there are accusations at ladavinci i think it was, that go YEARS back
how do you know people aren't cheating? and when the cheaters are caught it's already too late cos 100 could-be future world leaders have already been nobled or farmed.
i play usually without a coplayer, and i sleep 8 hours, then do work etc and it is a disgrace that hurtlocker davinci and others are auto farming the entire time im sleeping
and then the bug abusers of an even worse kind, they eventually get banned
2 months later
sometimes they get like 3 day ban lmao
how is this right?

hurt locker has already l;ied non stop and even removed his discord messages and claimed i faked it
so his word is absolute dirth to me lol

also you saying that it is all reactionary you are failing to see the bigger picture
let's say i am john doe, a normal bloke. and let's pretend im crap at the game. and let's say i bought nobles etc on gwens wheel. let's say i am a guillible non cheater (95%) of the population
you playing god and doing reactionary cheating inhibits the progress of all those honest people
youre just as bad

fire the entire team and start over
itd never happen though
we need no pro SFU shills that cheat the game, no anti CommonWealth mods that delete my villages and 'hack' into our duke's account to disband the tribes
this is the main thing people should be focusing on innogames
this literally happened
an admin took control of one of our duke's accounts and disbanded the tribe after people spent hundreds on levelling it
we were also set to win the world
so when morons like hurtlocker ask us for stats of our wins on a RIGGED game where the actual admins log into people's accounts and mess with them, i have no respect for a single person that won any world knowing all the cheating and collusion that goes on

Ok I get that point to a degree that every realm stats are probably wrong due to most realms going back 5 years plus being a circumstance of who gets caught, who doesn't etc.

That aside the winners usually... usually still have to work for it since most big tribes cheat anyway.
But this
Is all a game maintenance issue.

How would u feel if u played legit for 4months beat all other teams who played legit also.
One foreign tribe come s along dominates via cheating.
Game over
You could have cheated back and got the win u deserved but u dint want to because if honour and all that so lost...

Aren't u fighting a losing battle to a degree? Get what I'm saying

how do you know this? when there are accusations at ladavinci i think it was, that go YEARS back
how do you know people aren't cheating? and when the cheaters are caught it's already too late cos 100 could-be future world leaders have already been nobled or farmed.
i play usually without a coplayer, and i sleep 8 hours, then do work etc and it is a disgrace that hurtlocker davinci and others are auto farming the entire time im sleeping
and then the bug abusers of an even worse kind, they eventually get banned
2 months later
sometimes they get like 3 day ban lmao
how is this right?

hurt locker has already l;ied non stop and even removed his discord messages and claimed i faked it
so his word is absolute dirth to me lol
We've already discussed this on forums

The answer is either a farm script for all players
Or 100% player farming

And daily bot checks and instant bans

Otherwise you'll get what you've got now

Either solution is fine
As solution 1)
Everyone has a farm script so totally fair
Solution 2) absolutely no farm scripts.... players must farm.them selves.. everyone subject to Rule.

But this requires almost daily software checks and instant bans

Not a monthly software check.
Even 2 monthly be that point it's pointless
As scripts csn be deleted before checks or turned off when not needed anymore