• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opening

DeletedUser2635

Don't take the name to heart. The poor guy must have watched way too much Naruto.

DeletedUser5033

jajajajaja.jpg

I am not so strange, I do not like Naruto,I don't see cartoons . I put this image for you, I see that if you like ;)

DeletedUser5033

Hey, Alexhann! How are you? I wanted to encourage you on making those videos I wish more people do the same! Anyway, too bad that you are only a mediocre player and real pros won’t make them.
Hello Tribal Companion............ ¿ You are another king ? I say it to learn from you too .
Please let me know, every time you do a combat technique that you have trained for years in an advanced phase
Don't worry, I'll record if you let me know

DeletedUser4967

Make one where you conquer someone with a train that falls in one second where first attack without nobleman for starters.

DeletedUser2635

The first one relies heavily on luck, the second one I would agree to.

DeletedUser5033

Make one where you conquer someone with a train that falls in one second where first attack without nobleman for starters.
¿ You tell me about adjusting times ? xD
You show how a train arrives in a second and I show how they kill each nobleman ;)

Adjusting times is not so much, there is a lot of player who uses bot to adjust ,because they don't do it with their fingers :eek:
Quiet, I trained to fight bots ,just in case

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4967

¿ You tell me about adjusting times ? xD
You show how a train arrives in a second and I show how they kill each nobleman ;)

Adjusting times is not so much, there is a lot of player who uses bot to adjust ,because they don't do it with their fingers :eek:
Quiet, I trained to fight bots ,just in case

I want you to come up with solution yourself. But I will give you a clue. One way is with crowns, and another one is without crowns. And forget about the bots already, if it is beyond your understanding doesn't mean it is a cheat.

Last edited by a staff member:
Won't be the first time they change the tribe name/size ... no more "t" left after thirty thou ... next time they will have to change the abbreviation too ...

DeletedUser2635

Haha true, but Titus, your tribe has 50 members, so I don't know why you are raising concerns about others.

As for decent tribes, I keep haring how good INQ and *D* are, but I fail to see any of that. Oh, TRB also proclaim themselves the best tribe on this world, so far the only thing they managed to do was to get wrecked by LTT.

Fair enough I mean I'm just playing casually. I'm not gonna claim *D* is objectively good or the best, nor do I have any influence on its membership. I'm only here cause there's a few I've enjoyed playing with, most are unknown to me.

I'm sure LTT probably grabbed most of the hardcore players (not me cause I'm like retired from trying)