• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opening

I mean its just too much effort. Like running elite tribes (~10 or so core players) gets very tiring once you start hitting 150+ villages. The game UI just isn't very well suited for massive villa management (the mass recruit function is also broken & buggy, constantly fails to recruit in all selected villas), and spy management after 100+ villas is just a pain. For late-late game, losing even one player frontline player can drastically change the world dynamic (given competitive opponents) - and that honestly was a little stressful since I am usually the one that versus the top enemy players/wherever help was needed.

Also sucks to not have data analytic tools like tw2-tools (though someone did build an improved replica we used for en44 internally - made the game much more interesting from a strategic analyses perspective)

DeletedUser4967

I mean its just too much effort. Like running elite tribes (~10 or so core players) gets very tiring once you start hitting 150+ villages. The game UI just isn't very well suited for massive villa management (the mass recruit function is also broken & buggy, constantly fails to recruit in all selected villas), and spy management after 100+ villas is just a pain. For late-late game, losing even one player frontline player can drastically change the world dynamic (given competitive opponents) - and that honestly was a little stressful since I am usually the one that versus the top enemy players/wherever help was needed.

Also sucks to not have data analytic tools like tw2-tools (though someone did build an improved replica we used for en44 internally - made the game much more interesting from a strategic analyses perspective)

Wonder why such a glorious player like you haven't wrote a memoir/guide dedicated to tw2 for new players like dragoon and kei shirogane.

ah yes my guide to new players
1) don't build archers
2) i mean who needs archers anyways
3) spearman is so cheap just build tons of them and you'll be fine
4) have i said archers are bad
5) no one is ever going to build ma especially not me

DeletedUser1431

ah yes my guide to new players
1) don't build archers
2) i mean who needs archers anyways
3) spearman is so cheap just build tons of them and you'll be fine
4) have i said archers are bad
5) no one is ever going to build ma especially not me

might I recommend also

6) don't build wall past level 5, takes too much time and slows your res development
7) you don't need barracks past level 5 either tbh
8) also don't even bother with the tavern it just distracts your soldiers

Ahhh thanks for that advise gents!, apparently the rabble next door appears too be sending some kind of an attack hmmm
... but it's ok apparently it's just a poultry 4000 of them useless MA... and I have have 20,000 spearman!... back in a jiffy!

(**opens battle report **)
... [(the fuck?)] There seems too be some kind of mistake here .... ....

DeletedUser4746

Out of sheer curiosity, have they already beaten the record? :confused:
1578143441549.png

DeletedUser2635

If you don't want to reveal how to do it every single time, or if you are doing it with a bot, then there is no point in showing off.

Its only more funny when you realize that specific bot has a user manifest list that is publicly available online and documents who uses it world by world.
But I'm sure this set of attacks was done through a lot of trial & error and skill :p

The point ,like Kei said, isn't about being able to do it ... it's about being able to do it with 100% success ... i don't think you can make all your 4 nobles+nuke land in the same sec most of the times ... even with a godly finger/skills ... maybe you can keep trying until you make them land in 1 sec but in a game where you usually have a specific time window to launch your attacks . what's the point ??

DeletedUser2635

I said before that this sort of thing is heavily reliant on luck, to which he replied that he can get it to work 100% of the time. To be fair I can also get this to work 100% of the time, just give me 20 nobles in a single villa, I will just cancel the attacks that are outside of the window. That being said, even if the attacks are shown to land within the same second, they will actually span trough multiple seconds when you check the reports afterwards. So if you think you are cool and skilled, post actual proof instead of this nonsense.

the time attacks in the reports is not authentic. the real time (and most importantly - sequence) is the same as that shown in the window attacks

DeletedUser5033

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
With Bot hahahahahaha
Without bot you are a newbie
Using bot is not to be professional, it is a newbie who, since he has no capacity for more, uses bot to show off something
I would like to see the level of a player without a bot, I was going to laugh for years
instead of putting that image, let's see this one and we stop lying and nonsense
A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_41irFGajzIL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX522_.jpg

Well, we know, you're shorter than a crouching gnome :D:D:D
This server is like any other, I only see people stand out through the money or bot

I have only seen the king level in people who use bot, what a coincidence, if they take away the bot, there would be no kings :cool:
Denounce yourself, do me the favor go :eek:
You would easily lose, even if you use bot :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_O

Sorry for my absence, I've been very bad for a week and I haven't connected :(:(:(

I will think about whether to play or not, since I've seen everything

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5033

Explain to the comrades here how you have coordinated an attack and also launched a train template, from the same city and all in the same second.
I already tell you that you can't explain it, because without bot, you can't, newbie

Sorry for the multipost, is that I am allergic to those who lie to themselves :(

DeletedUser4967

Sorry, I must have confused you. I don't get it right 100% of the time from the first attempt, but I always get it right eventually :p

DeletedUser4746

This server is like any other, I only see people stand out through the money or bot
I couldn't agree more. Last time we played here, things were kinda different.
I'm very disappointed.