• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NEW and their Dishonor...

They will still be around in a week...they just wont be as big :p...also they got their peons TSF to help them too

DeletedUser894

NEW are so bad lmao, we just sitting on 2nd rank nobling 20x there villages they'll never get from us,
And boom! We're #1,
mean while TSF and just fallen under our hammer while we've just destroyed them completely as personally i'm an anylizer in my profession i was doing some research, okay TSF got some bashpoints but once we stepped in, their defense bashpoints went up 20,000 - 30,000 weekly,

NEW went up 50,000 defense and 45,000 offense not to bad NEW, i'll give it ya.
This realm will be finished soon as it's so awful and funny to watch players be destroyed.
And if anyones gonna start smack talking me - one of my villages i had was noble'd so there's that, never underestimate an enemy finding out your timezone lol.

DeletedUser2084

NEW are so bad lmao, we just sitting on 2nd rank nobling 20x there villages they'll never get from us,
And boom! We're #1,
mean while TSF and just fallen under our hammer while we've just destroyed them completely as personally i'm an anylizer in my profession i was doing some research, okay TSF got some bashpoints but once we stepped in, their defense bashpoints went up 20,000 - 30,000 weekly,

NEW went up 50,000 defense and 45,000 offense not to bad NEW, i'll give it ya.
This realm will be finished soon as it's so awful and funny to watch players be destroyed.
And if anyones gonna start smack talking me - one of my villages i had was noble'd so there's that, never underestimate an enemy finding out your timezone lol.

..I understand you're winning the war etc etc but for you to say you solely got rank 1 from nobling players is a bit of a stretch. More like poaching some of their bigger players lol.

DeletedUser

Well to be honest it hasn't all been you ;) Remember that us over here in SUR is hitting them hard too (well it's more like an extermination :p)

DeletedUser

Aery, I wasn't talking about the PTP members, I was talking about all of the members that we were attacking before you took them in, then claimed to know nothing about when we asked for them to be kicked, that's taking in and sheltering refugees no matter how you look at it

Ok I suppose so, but a lot of PTP members got attacked and labeled as refugees hence I bring that to the front. I was not aware of the other people that took refuge in NEW.

In other news, KillerBee has stepped down as leader, after me and several members have advised her that her leading is not in the best interests of her members and tribe, because the majority of the members did not like how the tribe was ran before.
We have a new team ready, and are looking to run the tribe as we did in PTP, things are gonna get better, and I suggest everyone to look at us with a new perspective. We are not dying we are healing, getting rid of stuff(inactives and such, and that is the only reason why we dropped a rank, not because people were mass leaving), fixing things, and ready to rock n roll for a brighter future.

We are open for new diplomatic negotiations, leaving the past behind us as the previous choices were based one member alone.
So feel free to mail me in game ;)

EDIT: And I know that we are still attacking each other at this very point, its because none of us had any diplomatic negotiations since KB left leadership. We in our tribe will have a council meeting and will discuss this matter, those who want Peace, NAP, Ally status with us, can also come forward, easier with 2 sides working on it :)
And if any of you want to give notice, that's also fine with us, time of hasty decisions is in the past.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1729

... We have a new team ready, and are looking to run the tribe as we did in PTP ...

Yeah! PTP did such a bang-up job didn't they. We all want desperately to emulate their methods.

DeletedUser2615

Well done players of NEW. I was wondering how long it would take :)
And well done KB for showing some maturity in stepping down.
I hope we see more HONor from the new management.
Congratz.
P.S. I think KB is a boy not a girl. He was when I had him rimmed in a previous world.

DeletedUser1323

Ok I suppose so, but a lot of PTP members got attacked and labeled as refugees hence I bring that to the front. I was not aware of the other people that took refuge in NEW.

In other news, KillerBee has stepped down as leader, after me and several members have advised her that her leading is not in the best interests of her members and tribe, because the majority of the members did not like how the tribe was ran before.
We have a new team ready, and are looking to run the tribe as we did in PTP, things are gonna get better, and I suggest everyone to look at us with a new perspective. We are not dying we are healing, getting rid of stuff(inactives and such, and that is the only reason why we dropped a rank, not because people were mass leaving), fixing things, and ready to rock n roll for a brighter future.

We are open for new diplomatic negotiations, leaving the past behind us as the previous choices were based one member alone.

EDIT: And I know that we are still attacking each other at this very point, its because none of us had any diplomatic negotiations since KB left leadership. We in our tribe will have a council meeting and will discuss this matter, those who want Peace, NAP, Ally status with us, can also come forward, easier with 2 sides working on it :)
And if any of you want to give notice, that's also fine with us, time of hasty decisions is in the past.

Why should any of the leaders of SUR, SETO, ADD, ROY and any other top 10 that you have wars with APPROACH YOU!?!?! Are you mad? You need to be coming to US. I won't lift a finger in talking to you unless you start the conversation. You can put lipstick on the pig, but that does not stop it from being a pig. Talk about arrogance at its finest. Now you know WHY you lost, NEW 2.0 under a HON wrapper.

DeletedUser

Well done players of NEW. I was wondering how long it would take :)
And well done KB for showing some maturity in stepping down.
I hope we see more HONor from the new management.
Congratz.
P.S. I think KB is a boy not a girl. He was when I had him rimmed in a previous world.

Thank you, it's nice to see people willing to give a positive second perspective to tribe rebirths.

To everyone else angry at old NWO, we understand, as I said before the members in ex NWO were also angered by the way things were ran, do not think we weren't, but we were patient, and now it has come to a tribe rework thanks to KillerBee who was kind enough to step down before it was too late. I understand if many tribes out there hate us, but once again, give it a chance, try to see things from our perspective, we are not all assholes as you might think. We are persons just like you, trying to make best of a bad situation.

Why should any of the leaders of SUR, SETO, ADD, ROY and any other top 10 that you have wars with APPROACH YOU!?!?! Are you mad? You need to be coming to US. I won't lift a finger in talking to you unless you start the conversation. You can put lipstick on the pig, but that does not stop it from being a pig. Talk about arrogance at its finest. Now you know WHY you lost, NEW 2.0 under a HON wrapper.

I never said we didn't make any diplomatic approaches of our own, why would you even assume that? :eek:
I only said that other tribes are welcome to approach us as well.
Can't you see we are trying to salvage what KillerBee has almost destroyed? You can call us Pigs with lipstick for all I care, or NEW 2.0, I am not here to make enemies, I am here to explain the changes, take your anger, cause you have the right to be angry yes, we are not proud of our previous leaders actions, but THAT is why I am here and talking and not just running away or hiding, BECAUSE we want to fix this.
Now you want to give someone a second chance, or just keep throwing rocks at me?

DeletedUser1323

Thank you, it's nice to see people willing to give a positive second perspective to tribe rebirths.

To everyone else angry at old NWO, we understand, as I said before the members in ex NWO were also angered by the way things were ran, do not think we weren't, but we were patient, and now it has come to a tribe rework thanks to KillerBee who was kind enough to step down before it was too late. I understand if many tribes out there hate us, but once again, give it a chance, try to see things from our perspective, we are not all assholes as you might think. We are persons just like you, trying to make best of a bad situation.

I never said we didn't make any diplomatic approaches of our own, why would you even assume that? :eek:
I only said that other tribes are welcome to approach us as well.
Can't you see we are trying to salvage what KillerBee has almost destroyed? You can call us Pigs with lipstick for all I care, or NEW 2.0, I am not here to make enemies, I am here to explain the changes, take your anger, cause you have the right to be angry yes, we are not proud of our previous leaders actions, but THAT is why I am here and talking and not just running away or hiding, BECAUSE we want to fix this.
Now you want to give someone a second chance, or just keep throwing rocks at me?
Then send me a message in game and we can have a nice chat. I am not unreasonable, but calling how I see it.

DeletedUser

You are some kind of special kind of liar arent you no conscience? that is twice you tried to lie in this topic ptp got attacked no lolcakes who was in ptp attacked smuggy or something like that in (add) and getinafix attacked jackle first before any (add) members hit you back dont try and play victum!!

DeletedUser894

You are some kind of special kind of liar arent you no conscience? that is twice you tried to lie in this topic ptp got attacked no lolcakes who was in ptp attacked smuggy or something like that in (add) and getinafix attacked jackle first before any (add) members hit you back dont try and play victum!!
Omg hey NoLove4u glad to see your on the forum but sad to see some rich idiots - Aery - who spent over the board of money on my village he noble'd lmao, and this is why i'm not replying is because this community gets fucked by the day we stand.
In the best of regards i hope life's going good for you NoLove4u, glad to talk to you again :)

Loads of balooney, you dropped ranks because we raised our guards and noble'd and off'd your people's heads and made a load of them just quit the game LMAO!
And you're here standing spending more than 200 - 500 on this game smacking your head of on your villages boosting your HQ's and spamming HC on the barracks of the freshly villages you build how sad.

DeletedUser894

Oh and Aery don't forget about that mail where your tribe mentioned about leaving because how bad it got now i'm just watching your people flood out of your tribe into some spoon full of children playing with a mans gun. Lots of love!

DeletedUser1594

DISCLAIMER: aidzregenslayer's opinions and comments reflect nothing of the rest of the members in ADD, to be honest his comments and charades on here give the rest of us a bad name

DeletedUser2084

DISCLAIMER: aidzregenslayer's opinions and comments reflect nothing of the rest of the members in ADD, to be honest his comments and charades on here give the rest of us a bad name
Every tribe has the tribal idiot. Birddiee is ours and it seems like AIDZ is yours :D