• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NEW and their Dishonor...

DeletedUser894

DISCLAIMER: aidzregenslayer's opinions and comments reflect nothing of the rest of the members in ADD, to be honest his comments and charades on here give the rest of us a bad name
Shekel go back in your box still wondering how you had the IQ and the capacity in your brain cells to get out of it in the first place lmao!

Well to be honest it hasn't all been you ;) Remember that us over here in SUR is hitting them hard too (well it's more like an extermination :p)
Sorry i didn't metion your tribe Shrimppu, your tribe has been a massive effort in the wars :)
Thanks shrimppuff90, and SUP. Glad to talk to a member of sup for once :D

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

Anyone else finding the hostility levels on the forum for this world to be well overly existent?

DeletedUser1914

bad thing?
Not at all its fun actually but it pains me as a diplomat to see some of the players messages in-game....They think simply because they've won another world that everyone else is trash when they themselves only had not even 400k points.....

DeletedUser

Hi guys... just as NEW changed to HON, so has HON changed to TIT (an apt name this time). However, as yet they have not yet completed their tribe text I decided to be helpful and provide one:

We promised you that you will hear our name at least once before we change it again. We promised you rank 1. Now we’re done with keeping our promises.

Re-re-forged through trial and adversity the New Wor- House o- House of Titans has taken yet another final form, the journey of New-Tit-Hon shows our devolution into TIT and other possible names reminiscent of breast implants.

We value loyalty and team work above all else, which is why we work hard to encourage it in other tribes who actually follow those values. If you want honourable brothers and sisters to stand with until the very end then this is the tribe for you, because the end is nigh.

Together as one we will forge our future on the battlefield of Orava, overestimate us at your peril.

DeletedUser

Good read but don't hate, they are doing what is best for their tribe.

DeletedUser

Well who doesnt love TIT (s).... enjoy the game guys!And really we TSF decided to join NEW and not your SimCity Alliance as we have been asked from all of you(although we were half your size)cause that's all about the game.We love to be the underdog...Numbers were in favor of you.If you feel strong that you all 3 came against NEW and TSF thats cool... We will take down one by one...we are not in hurry...we do know we got some great players here and if you believe that by massrecruiting every one arround you...(yeah i got attacked with 1000 spears and 1000 swords 3 days ago) well you can be proud of your selfs...

And one last thing...NEW was a great ally..and the best choice in the end!Let the best Wins

Dea just be glad ur not near me...only had 1 person in the NEW/TSF alliance in my immediate vicinity and well...i now own his main and he wa skicked from TSF : /...

Also TSF u guys jumped in after the sides were already defined not our fault u didnt choose the way that was best for the survi]val of ur tribe and its growth. Dont act all high and mighty when u chose a near impossible fight to win.

I will be the first to say that yes the world is young but i am of the mindset the growing and not going all out war is the best way to get ahead (feed on the no name tribes and clear out ur area) but meh hand was forced here. I hear NEW/HON/TIT(s) still has their leadership power struggle with only a few in the tribe worth anything so guess we will see where u end up after ur next iteration of the tribe dies off...

DeletedUser1323

And one last thing...NEW was a great ally..and the best choice in the end!Let the best Wins

A great ally, one who will back stab you over 1 village? Sounds like a great ally to me. Now lets get down to business. This actually makes it easier for you to merge into one, you lose all of your deadweight to be food for the hungry WORLD WINNING tribes. Just look at bash points... regular points from villages does not make a tribe. A simbuild alliance? How so, ADD and SUR have the #1 and #2 Offence bashpoints... that is far from a SIM allinace. Also lets look at DBP 1.3M for TiTless and COMBINED ADD and SUR is 945k. That is a HUGE difference. TiTless built to die with infantry and deserve it based on the choices they made. This was also done with 25 less members in SUR, to bad we choose quality over being TiTless.

aww i dont like when people are TITless....can we keep em as TITs...makes me want them more :p...and their vills :)

DeletedUser1323

Dea just be glad ur not near me...only had 1 person in the NEW/TSF alliance in my immediate vicinity and well...i now own his main and he wa skicked from TSF : /...

Also TSF u guys jumped in after the sides were already defined not our fault u didnt choose the way that was best for the survi]val of ur tribe and its growth. Dont act all high and mighty when u chose a near impossible fight to win.

I will be the first to say that yes the world is young but i am of the mindset the growing and not going all out war is the best way to get ahead (feed on the no name tribes and clear out ur area) but meh hand was forced here. I hear NEW/HON/TIT(s) still has their leadership power struggle with only a few in the tribe worth anything so guess we will see where u end up after ur next iteration of the tribe dies off...
Agreed, Darteye... When NEW declared on SUR at first I was like huhwut? Did they really want to take on 3 world winning tribes at the same time? I know that they all come from losing tribes on other worlds, but you cannot fix :boop: I knew they were fighting ADD and skirmishing with SETO.
Darteye, I am keeping them TiTless because a big rack on a chick is like a big sack on a dude, ya know, cannot let them think they are something, when they are another fake... now its NEW 3.0...

DeletedUser3118

A great ally, one who will back stab you over 1 village? Sounds like a great ally to me.
It's not like the person who did that is no longer leader and is no longer in the tribe, right? xD

DeletedUser1323

It's not like the person who did that is no longer leader and is no longer in the tribe, right? xD
with the diplomacy chats that I have had with past and current leadership there. It fell for the trap I laid out for it and then was dumb enough to actually THINK they could do something about it. Well again you lost and are blinded by the Kool-aid.