• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NEW and their Dishonor...

DeletedUser3118

with the diplomacy chats that I have had with past and current leadership there. It fell for the trap I laid out for it and then was dumb enough to actually THINK they could do something about it. Well again you lost and are blinded by the Kool-aid.
Do I win if I don't actually drink cool aid?

DeletedUser1323

I thought that was that last time... maybe they went with Red Light Red (if ya know what I mean)

DeletedUser1323

but i dont want to be cured!!! i want to be surrounded by ;)
Now if they are of the flesh and blood on females, those are acceptable. The ones we are dealing with, nah they are barely nipple sized.

But Darteye, I did not tell you what TA has in store for you... they are the real deal, all you can have in the best clubs in Vegas, squeaky clean ready to serve

Haha outstanding...HEY GUYS the first offensive of the TIT(s) in AWHILE! they are mass faking our leaders what EVER will we do *trembles* just watching those incomings rack up...free def bash i guess : /

DeletedUser

It's death by being tickled with a feather... Ahh... the agony...
shh... do you think they think it's working? Pretend it's killing you...

DeletedUser486

This started off looking amusing (you know why darteye) but I am having trouble following as an outsider with all the idle chatter and nonsense, can we get some good ol' fashioned PnP if it isn't too much trouble?

haha well they just did a big fake run on top players and leaders of ADD/SUR havent seen any reals...yet ;)...

My next big declaration will be good yato just need to get there hehe old school pics and such like in the TW1 days ;)

DeletedUser1729

This started off looking amusing (you know why darteye) but I am having trouble following as an outsider with all the idle chatter and nonsense, can we get some good ol' fashioned PnP if it isn't too much trouble?
You should see our tribe forum!

upload_2015-12-18_14-3-36.jpeg

Quick guys take a pic or something (i hope people are saving static maps) cause they lose even more TIME FOR ANOTHER NAME CHANGE!!! *4th times a charm*