• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRA

DeletedUser107

lol if you're have your colour coding right and geography you will see English its not my first language, so i am sorry not been so perfect like a 5yrs old :) that uses other people ideas as he cant spell for himself .... :) he have here a net tough guy !!!

DeletedUser2635

lol if you're have your colour coding right and geography you will see English its not my first language, so i am sorry not been so perfect like a 5yrs old :) that uses other people ideas as he cant spell for himself .... :) he have here a net tough guy !!!
Everything aside, you not being a native speaker is not his fault, it is yours, you can always go play on the PT server.
I am not a native speaker either, doesn't mean I cannot speak/write English better than one, that's a really bad excuse.
And stop insulting people on a personal level, even if he is 5 year old, there are no limitations when it comes to age.
If you have a personal dispute with someone, you can always argue in a private conversation.

DeletedUser107

and here come the cavalry ^^^
Everything aside, you not being a native speaker is not his fault, it is yours,
Did i say was is fault ?

you can always go play on the PT server.
Unfortunately i can't .... I could explain why ... but you don't deserve the wasted time trying .

I am not a native speaker either, doesn't mean I cannot speak/write English better than one, that's a really bad excuse.
Who gives a .... about you man i ain't talking to you

And stop insulting people on a personal level,
Did i do that if so surely the moderators already had given me a warning

If you have a personal dispute with someone, you can always argue in a private conversation.
This isn't a personal dispute, its plain whining from him and trying to scratch the good work done by the leaders/council of SNT after the World EN1 was won, regarding the private message takes the fun of it and i am not intend to invite him for a romantic dinner so why keep it secret .

DeletedUser2635

As long as you keep the talk game related I do not mind what you say, but telling someone he is 5 years old is beyond childish.
I have just one question to your post above, how are you supposed to prove a point to me when you are not able/willing to explain what you mean?

And by the way:
When you wrote your statement about you not being able to express yourself in the right way because English ain't your native language, you never said it was directed only @Berzerking which means it was directed at everyone.
And I have never said that I have anything against The Sentinels (I don't even know anything about you and I also don't care).

DeletedUser107

whatever man, take the point and win the battle as i cbf to waste my time on you or anyone else to be honest.

DeletedUser2847

And i dont see the point on wasting time on arguing with Kei shirogane. If i remember correctly he dont even play the game. He is just a forum troll that enjoys arguing with people

DeletedUser2635

@carrot70 Calling me a troll in such a rude manner and even without reason, not a nice way to introduce yourself.
And me not playing the game at the moment has nothing to do with this, or does it?

DeletedUser2847

I dont know how you are as player or something else. But i know that you dont play the game and that you are very active on forum to come forward with your opinions. In my country that is a forum troll. You tell somebody else what to do about something you actually not participate in.

DeletedUser2635

Well I used to play, and I do not tell anyone what to do, I only answer questions, the moderators/other players can always correct me if I am wrong, you can also do the same, if you think some of my answers are untrue, feel free to correct me.

I am well aware that my knowledge is not flawless, and I do not get insulted by such tedious things, so do not worry. :)

DeletedUser2847

Yes. Take a look what you are answering H4RDN3SSKILL3R. i dont belive he was asking you about something .

DeletedUser2635

I didn't ask you anything either, I just thought he was wrong that is why I answered, this is a forum after all.

The same happened with you, I didn't talk to you, yet you thought I was wrong so you started talking/writing to me.

You really fail to make sense.

DeletedUser2847

Hes not playing any world at all, but he comments more or less all forum threads. That makes you to a forum troll.

DeletedUser2847

And im planning to win EN 14 shrimpuff so im still playing that realm.

DeletedUser2635

@carrot70
A troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

I do not remember ever doing any of those, based on what I saw here, I'd rather say that you are a troll.

DeletedUser3169

Not going to lie - this world is looking pretty much like another EN15 even faster than EN15 turned into an EN15 --> (Lost yet?)
I think EN16 is probably the world I have had the most fun with - lots of small tribes, lots of battles and diplomacy flying around all over the place and in no way can you predict the outcome - that's what tribal wars should be about. Kick it back to TW1 style!
I am gunna see where this world goes but so far it looks like it will not be a fun world - even for those at the top...