• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRA

DeletedUser2084

Yeah it's around 4x (sometimes a bit more since there are other factors other than points count, but the most important factor are the points).

I get where you're coming from, but you have to consider the other side as well, e.g.: You got 5 villages and 16K points at this stage, so it means you got less than 100 Morale vs everyone under 4K or so points. Looking at the rankings, almost every single player under 4K points has either 1 or 2 villages (also taking in account that your Barracks levels are pretty high), it is safe to assume that you got at least 3 times the production capacity of any given player under 4K points. Looking further down the line, even if you drop as low and attack 2k - 2,5k players, your Morale would still be at a respectable 70-75.

Honestly speaking I would rather say it is the bigger players that get the advantage not the smaller ones.

Ooh yeah I totally agree with where you're coming from. This is why I've never really talked nor argued about it. I know why it's there and that it's doing it's job it's just that I think it can be changed/balanced slightly to make it slightly fairer for larger players.

DeletedUser2635

I know why it's there and that it's doing it's job it's just that I think it can be changed/balanced slightly to make it slightly fairer for larger players.
Maybe only reducing the Morale penalty if the smaller player were to attack you, other than that I think it's fine as is.

DeletedUser2635

There is a interesting fact, The Wolves wrote on their profile page: "Now we're trying this world, where as we're trying to build a small elite tribe."

I wouldn't call a 198 member tribe "small". Oh I guess people have different perspectives.

DeletedUser

There is a interesting fact, The Wolves wrote on their profile page: "Now we're trying this world, where as we're trying to build a small elite tribe."

I wouldn't call a 198 member tribe "small". Oh I guess people have different perspectives.
And the fact that it's currently the biggest tribe on this world doesn't help the matter, either :p It doesn't resemble W2's "The Hunnic Empire" in the least. I find it a bit of a slap in the face to that great tribe.

DeletedUser2635

This world is pretty meh in terms of skilled players. Don't think I'll have much competition. Maybe their end game players though, who knows. Only 3 or 4 people have raided over 1m res and it's been just under a week so yeah, not many super active people.
There is one dude from Korea, he plays on almost every world since En 11, even I had problems outfarming him.
You probably already noticed him, just don't know he is from Korea. And he's also a massive troop whore.

All being said, he's a hard noob, always gets nobled, and never improves his English, I really feel bad for him. :/

DeletedUser2635

And the fact that it's currently the biggest tribe on this world doesn't help the matter, either :p It doesn't resemble W2's "The Hunnic Empire" in the least. I find it a bit of a slap in the face to that great tribe.
Can't blame them, EN1, EN5, EN6, EN15, all either dominated or already won by a large tribe.

However there are also countless examples where this didn't work.

I don't prefer it myself either, but I can see where it's coming from, it also doesn't have to come from reasoning alone, fear, greed, lust, etc. are all to be taken into account as well.

DeletedUser2084

There is one dude from Korea, he plays on almost every world since En 11, even I had problems outfarming him.
You probably already noticed him, just don't know he is from Korea. And he's also a massive troop whore.

All being said, he's a hard noob, always gets nobled, and never improves his English, I really feel bad for him. :/

I know a few Korean players who are relatively decent. Is it Dark Gori?

DeletedUser2635

Yep its Darkgori. :p

Yeah they usually are decent when it comes down to the gameplay alone, but I or probably you as well (well I never seen you play, but judging by stats), can demolish them if it were a 1 on 1. Darkgori for example, even tho he farms like crazy, he has no idea of strategy or team play.

I might be wrong, he might have improved over the course (last time I played with him on EN13), but I kinda doubt it.

DeletedUser2084

Yep its Darkgori. :p

Yeah they usually are decent when it comes down to the gameplay alone, but I or probably you as well (well I never seen you play, but judging by stats), can demolish them if it were a 1 on 1. Darkgori for example, even tho he farms like crazy, he has no idea of strategy or team play.

I might be wrong, he might have improved over the course (last time I played with him on EN13), but I kinda doubt it.

Thought so :)

He seemed okay on En15 but then he just randomly quit so yeah LOL, haven't really seem him play that much tbh.

DeletedUser2635

@sephyrx Heh so you guys decided to rebel against SNT, how interesting.

I wonder what the reason was.

DeletedUser2084

In the other thread you said you left on good terms lol.
Well I thought I did until I msg'd Viking about him and SNT mass faking me. Glad I left tbh. I was pretty quiet in SNT and I made sure I explained my actions before I left by posting a thread on the forum. So ya lol

Well I thought I did until I msg'd Viking about him and SNT mass faking me. Glad I left tbh. I was pretty quiet in SNT and I made sure I explained my actions before I left by posting a thread on the forum. So ya lol
A traitor will always have excuses. You’re no difference.

DeletedUser2084

A traitor will always have excuses. You’re no difference.

Stop being a crybaby. I had no obligations of staying in SNT. You guys ran it terribly. Wolves were in a full blown war with us whilst you guys were too busy playing with yourselves. I got sick at how passive you guys were being so I decided to create a tribe with my friends.

DeletedUser2847

The most intresting is actually why you joined SNT It certainly looks like you needed some def for protection in the beginning of this world. And what happend after the SNT support saved you? You became a traitor

DeletedUser2084

The most intresting is actually why you joined SNT It certainly looks like you needed some def for protection in the beginning of this world. And what happend after the SNT support saved you? You became a traitor

Protection from what? I become targeted BECAUSE I joined SNT. SNT support saved me? How? I defended almost all of it myself apart from one axe attack which was like 300 axemen lol.
I think you guys need to learn how defensive bash points work.