• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser1914

Pre-Emptive Map thread for this world. Will post a map up once the world has been open for roughly 48 hours.Static and then 1 every week on thursdays from there to track the world.

DeletedUser

That first map is just going to look like pixy vomit, no clear borders and just a load of random colours :p

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en16_f2947ee3957a7b8cad3295fe2ee3f1d7_14534423614461.png

SPLOTTY SPLOT!
Tribes are everywhere attacks will fly in a week or so!
Opinion time!
IGB/IGB2/BG fam : Im biased sooo no comment but if they anything like they are on leeds who knows
K-9 : unkown im going on a limb and saying mass recruiters but their spreads rather decent so could be a premade
IGA : I know its a pre-made should do fine ...for now
SPA : Hail from juval i dont know anything about them...
BOB : I know nothing i am jon snow regarding this tribe.
T D : Premade ran by tribal duke a few may have come over from en15 will see how they go
AFH ; Another premade unkown
ZRG : seems to be a mass recruiting/pre-made tribe other than that unkown.

DeletedUser1865

I am very excited what this world will bring. Most tribes will be mass recruiting since they will need donations for the perks.

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en16_e0d225f80486331d0a4bbb2e89f146c4_14535371160358.png

Day two Tribes have fallen from top 10 due to members etc etc.We have a new runner
Welcome -S- to the top ten
This tribe appears on EVERY damned world and i mean every world that I've been on ...which is every one after en9..... they never/hardly last past a few weeks/months

DeletedUser

Yep, and it doesn't look like they're going to last much longer here, just look at the positioning of their members, they're all over the place

DeletedUser2941

I don't mean to intrude on your little disliking for SETO, but from what I've seen, the tribe has only appeared on en15 and now, en16. That being said, I'm only getting this info from personal experience with the tribe as well as TW2Stats, which has it's moments to be wrong, so if the tribe really has attempted to grow on other worlds, could one of you show me? Just curious is all. I can agree that positioning is one minor reason SETO fell on en15 and from the looks of it, that mistake may repeat itself, but I suppose only time will tell.

hey how else do you learn the game but to PLAY...i died on 3 worlds in TW1 before i actually started to ask people to train me...lol

DeletedUser

I never stated that SETO have been on that many worlds, as far as I know they won a world, then wet onto EN15, where they were a bit shafted by SUR and ADD, and now they're here. I simply stated that their positioning doesn't bode well for the future

DeletedUser2941

No worries Shrimppuff, my response and question were mainly directed towards Rhaegar. I sort of assumed you agreed with him on his statement though, so I apologize for that. You're correct when it comes to the worlds they've been on. Only en4 and en15 from what I can tell. I also agree with you when you say that the positioning is a bit sloppy. I suppose we'll see if that will be fixed in time, or if this will be similar to the scenario in en15. Regardless, en15 is a very fun world to be apart of. Curious on how it will play out.

DeletedUser1914

No worries Shrimppuff, my response and question were mainly directed towards Rhaegar. I sort of assumed you agreed with him on his statement though, so I apologize for that. You're correct when it comes to the worlds they've been on. Only en4 and en15 from what I can tell. I also agree with you when you say that the positioning is a bit sloppy. I suppose we'll see if that will be fixed in time, or if this will be similar to the scenario in en15. Regardless, en15 is a very fun world to be apart of. Curious on how it will play out.

I was just going off what i have personally seen. Everyworld i have been in since igre they have been there is some capacity. Personally i dont know how they fight but it seems they drop off the world within a while .

DeletedUser2941

Ah, I understand. Yes, most players from SETO have probably entered other worlds, but there hasn't been any actual foundation until en15 (or simply, a world that most players agreed to join). Before that it was mostly small attempts to expand to other worlds since en4 was already locked down, or just irony that you found a bunch of players that happened to be in SETO at the time. This is just an assumption, of course.

DeletedUser3107

Seems to me that you're right. I just went and looked in worlds EN09-EN14 in twtools for seto and found nothing.

DeletedUser3189

Hey Inglorious and Co. like my village names? ;)

P.S Don't hurt me I'm new

DeletedUser

Well darteye you may want to go after your Own tribe ( ADD ) on 16 LOL 1 hotdawg & 2 balls? its a 2 man tribe named ~ addicted ~ ADD ~ with both members looking like they were made by the same person named Accessdenied & Accessdeniedz check it out, am sure its not the actual add just happened to see it moving across the map