• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps

DeletedUser

you should be man theres a WHOLE 2 of them ( Him ) there They/He may try to gang up on you Bwahaha

DeletedUser1914

znRt0WU.png

An updated map of top 10 ;) and the cluster begins haha lets see where the allies/wars take us :p
If u gonna make maps put the family tribes as one colour trying to find definitive areas is so friggen difficult when you put a family tribe of 3 each different colours >.>

DeletedUser3189

What's farming? Are you referring to the farms in my village?

DeletedUser3189

Hey Rhaegar, Noticed were close, maybe you can come to my farm?

DeletedUser1581

Good to see you here shrimppuff. Looks like the major mass recruiters will be noobs and mass recruit/ally to victory. DMCK grant was the leader of the Doughnuts on huniade (en8), he did the same thing there made a family tribe got to rank 1 and then got destroyed by LoB in about 1 month. He also tried setting a tribe up under PTG on orava that merged into New and then got destroyed by ADD.
Anyone else seeing the pattern here?

DeletedUser3189

ZRG really taught me a thing or two about farming!! Kurovo just gave me his village for a farming ground :D

DeletedUser

no mass alliance to win is forecasted for EN16 it shall actually turn out to be a good fun blood bath filled world just give everyone a few weeks to get situated weed out the inactives situate outposts get their spies into place & credit cards out to pay to replace what some can kill for free it could be a fun filled world :D

DeletedUser1914

ZRG really taught me a thing or two about farming!! Kurovo just gave me his village for a farming ground :D
Did newillusions not just turn your village into a farm for himself no? too bad we are awake now attack us while we sleep god damned timezones >.>

DeletedUser3189

No I don't believe he did sorry.. I'm the farmer, and you guys are my crops ;)

DeletedUser3197

Lol, @Rhaegar, you mean, newillusions, the guy that attacked with Defensive units and hit nothing........yep, you have some amazing players right there Rhaegar....4 cleared in day 1, giving me a nice 40k resources from just 2 of them ;) you guys should probably never sleep again if you think that leaving your troops home while you sleep is smart

DeletedUser1914

Lol, @Rhaegar, you mean, newillusions, the guy that attacked with Defensive units and hit nothing........yep, you have some amazing players right there Rhaegar....4 cleared in day 1, giving me a nice 40k resources from just 2 of them ;) you guys should probably never sleep again if you think that leaving your troops home while you sleep is smart
Have you not heard of killing off defensive units? my god you could atleast allow us to do tht....

DeletedUser3189

Rhaegar attacking a player that has dodged, (Dodging as I have been told is moving your troops before the attack hits, as I don't think you quite understand the game) does not count as farming... Especially considering I moved all my resources too so you gained less resources than your tribe has off bp ;)

DeletedUser1914

Rhaegar attacking a player that has dodged, (Dodging as I have been told is moving your troops before the attack hits, as I don't think you quite understand the game) does not count as farming... Especially considering I moved all my resources too so you gained less resources than your tribe has off bp ;)
Congratulations but contrary to belief there is another player on the account.And did i say farming anywhere in my message kai? why yes i did but i was simply using it in the same context as what you were.Clearing a village once does not make it a farm for people know how to dodge and recover from an attack which happened whilst one slept....

DeletedUser

* for people know how to dodge and recover from an attack which happened whilst one slept....* this is a copy/paste from your quote rhaegar2

if you could please teach me your secret method of Dodging whilst one sleeps i will be forever grateful :) please teach me the ways

DeletedUser

Hey Khronic, I think I need to learn some dodging too.. Can I dodge 24 in 1 noble train? Im so afraid to dodge it, I always duct and hide in my walls.

DeletedUser1914

* for people know how to dodge and recover from an attack which happened whilst one slept....* this is a copy/paste from your quote rhaegar2

if you could please teach me your secret method of Dodging whilst one sleeps i will be forever grateful :) please teach me the ways
One would need to know the secret co-op no jutsu indeed....

DeletedUser3244

Ok we are 10 days into the server. I haven't seen anyone post a new Map. I took the liberty in making one I was gonna put the top 15 tribes since they will be here a while but decided to up the ante, and put top 18 tribes since 2 tribes have academy or family tribes.

e49ba6af7fce233e8b2d46c4411d2b55