• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en12_17c564fd76f580ed05f88fd7376f66e3_14524942123012.png

New map...Enjoy

DeletedUser1914

Depends if they can fight on 2 fronts i think....Right now the attacks that B D are getting from them leave alot to be desired. nukes that arent even 3k troops etc and then they've gotten enemies in the form of SWG as well.I just think they bit too much off at once and are now paying for it.

DeletedUser2712

Depends if they can fight on 2 fronts i think....Right now the attacks that B D are getting from them leave alot to be desired. nukes that arent even 3k troops etc and then they've gotten enemies in the form of SWG as well.I just think they bit too much off at once and are now paying for it.

Agreed. Too many inactives. And a lot of the people that are active are not very good.

DeletedUser

Well ASH is loosing ground on their southern border of their main body. Goatneck where is the OP you promised on me a month or so ago?

DeletedUser1914

Well ASH is loosing ground on their southern border of their main body. Goatneck where is the OP you promised on me a month or so ago?
Ummmm dealing with more urgent matters? like Acoin? on that matter i better go plan an operation against BWG...I've been a little slack me thinks. will put a map up tommorow night.

DeletedUser2785

Well do not be in so haste man,you waited for 1 month,i am sure you can wait more 1-2 months,and don't worry i will be the main character of the op,however i can guarantee you one thing the entire south will dance,lots of BP's and entertainment and who knows even a 3rd party could be the benefactor. So i request you to play till then and have patience.

DeletedUser

Meh, after 2 months there will hardly be any players of note left in ASH. not that you have many now, I think 1-2 at best.

rhaegar2 that comment was not meant to you, but to rustle Goatneck a little bit. Planing an OP on BWG though, feels like vultures want to feed of the scraps of SWG.

DeletedUser2785

Meh, after 2 months there will hardly be any players of note left in ASH. not that you have many now, I think 1-2 at best.

rhaegar2 that comment was not meant to you, but to rustle Goatneck a little bit. Planing an OP on BWG though, feels like vultures want to feed of the scraps of SWG.
Well if i am not wrong you thought this 3 months back when you left.

DeletedUser1914

Honestly I'm extremely peeved at ASH right now....I have wasted propping up provinces so no barbs and co-ordinating attacks only to have to stop ..... a new map calls with the downfall of BWG.
map_www_en12_0af46a3b283e15a0259e9eddb9e21359_14528276516582.png

DeletedUser

Nahh it actually just means we can focus on 4ce and not worry about all my villages being taken while im asleep now :)
You actually need to REALLY piss ASH off for them to try attacking you, they'd rather just take all the barbs in their provinces so no one could ruin their sim city fun.

DeletedUser

Well if i am not wrong you thought this 3 months back when you left.
And I believe I'm right, your tribe is filled with inactives or players who don't know the game, I'd love it if you were able to name more than 2 players who are actually good at the game and I should watch out for.

DeletedUser2785

And I believe I'm right, your tribe is filled with inactives or players who don't know the game, I'd love it if you were able to name more than 2 players who are actually good at the game and I should watch out for.
Well i think that is what you need to find out yourself.

DeletedUser2785

You actually need to REALLY piss ASH off for them to try attacking you, they'd rather just take all the barbs in their provinces so no one could ruin their sim city fun.
I see someone else is pissed off :eek:

DeletedUser

I see someone else is pissed off :eek:
Yeah, Goatneck, its you and your southern front which has been doing nothing but loosing multiple provinces for quite awhile now. Your members are pissed off by their incompetent leader, no support whatsoever and seeing no hope for progress. I bet most are feeling regret that they chose to go along with your tribe.