• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser1914

Vosh you're part of the Anti-deluvians, duly noted you're ranked in the top 25, but they were 17th at the time. Conquer was 6th when we asked them, their Leader RageKage was only 2 hours spearmen travel time for me. We were extremely close to each other and had much the same alliances. In the end, RageKage determined that a merge into us benefits his tribe more, as we completely surrounded his tribe. His sense was to join us, and so far they have paid great contribution to us, in the short time they joined. They received a good deal of their leader receiving Warlord. On top of that, which was not discussed in any deal, all previous ranks in The Unknown Empire were given to them in Conquer.
The fact that despite the 2 hour difference they could've just turtled and as you grew while they didn't you would lose so much more then them simply due to the moral difference is actually laughable as to why they merged. but hey their choice and as you said more beneficial.Black wings have all but fallen apart with two new tribes appearing whats this you guessed it Black tears and black swans how original... so far the world seems more inclined to poticial hugs then actual wars right now but we shall see.

DeletedUser

Just give it time. The fuel is there but the fire isn't started yet.

DeletedUser

They hadn't mentioned any of those things as the reason they wouldn't accept the proposal, but it could have gone either way. I think that most of the West is trying to see how strong they can get with words before they fight with troops. Most seem to want to have a definitive advantage and not leave it up to skill and timing. I believe the West will erupt into Chaos quite soon.

DeletedUser

So the top 5 are in a good state now, for those wanting to know:

The Freemen, Art of War and S.E.T.O are at war with 404 and Ebaumsworld and a few smaller tribes (And actually losing at this stage).
Conquer, Antideluvians and Death Collecters are all in separate wars with Black Wings. None of Black Wings allies have rallied against Conquer.

DeletedUser

map_www_en12_f1582e6528f1bc0a7655255df856f323_14402564526713.png

This is the updated image, with the respective academy tribes in same colour as it's overlord. Conquer and 404 are the only tribes in the top 10 to have an academy from my knowledge, and 404's academy is in the top 10.

As it stands the Lineup is: (By points)

1: TFR - The Freemen
2: WAR - Art of War
3: EBW - Ebaumsworld (Though 4th in terms of map owned)
4: 404 - 404: Tribe not Found
5: CQR - Conquer (My personal tribe)
6: SWG - Alnwick Rejects
7: TEU - Teutonic Order
8: 40A - 404: Academy not Found (404's academy tribe)
9: -S- - S.E.T.O.
10: BWG - Black Wings

The main changes here lately is, SWG, TEU and 40A really pushing forward, -S- finally breaking out of 11/12th and making it into the top 10, Ebaumsworld and 404 consistently swapping positions and Black Wings just about holding on, however it's internal conflicts and external conflicts will probably see this as not standing long.

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en12_5966699229f186e74a07c7b81c537b85_14407542716252.png

WELL
oh how its changed since Sunday!
1. TFR - Swapping places with WAR for 1st in world since beginning of the world.No news other than the confirmed stuff that has been on forum for a bit now.
2. WAR - same as the above
3. EBW - EBW in a war with TFR apparently
4. 404 - apparently allied with the above tribe against TFR both making little progress.
5. CQR - at war with Black wings they're(BlackWings) are being annihilated and aren't in the top 10 anymore
6. ATL - THIS is a surprise! everyone knew they were at war with Black Wings but they have recently absorbed numerous others pushing them well into the top 10 and giving control of the majority of the rim of the western side!
7. TEU - not much known
8. SWG - not much know
9. 40A - Academy tribe of 404 honest opinion that with the tribe member limits its rather excessive too even have academy tribes...
10. -S- - Unknown tribe recently pushed into the top 10 by Black wings descent.

DeletedUser

Antideluvians merged in Omega who were at war with Conquer. Which also comes to some issues seeing as Antideluvians are Conquers ally.
Antideluvians are at war with Black Wings, Black Swans and Black Tears (Which is odd seeing as CQR is only at war with Black Wings)
-S- have been in the top 10 before, but seem to be allied to TFR.
EBW is now at war with WAH
EBW is also at war with -S-
COP just merged into CQR, however were at war with 40A at the time prior to merging (Although the merge talks were in place prior to the declaration of war by 40A).

You also forgot to link in our Academy tribe into that image :) Conquer has one don't forget (Albeit a small one)

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en12_ae26fb54c4afa999fd646b8bd3d3cc7e_14408611337127.png

So its only been a day or 2 buy since there has been some decently largish changes ill note them
1. academys are now present on the map and as the same colour as the one in the top 10.
2. Black swans competent members are coming over to ATL

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en12_ceaa2e7de351a3589f4ad9b146147425_14410998913014.png

ATL is now rank 5 and 4OA is now in the top 10 itself.

DeletedUser2498

New Map:
map_www_en12_f95502fd57f2c18428daec81f3f5ed8b_14414056926581.png

Tried to adjust the colours a bit so they contrast more. I will save you guys some pain and refrain from posting a tribe by tribe analysis. -(for now)

DeletedUser

CQR still owns more map percentage than ATL, so we are spread out, combined with out academy we are bigger ^.^

DeletedUser1914

The fact you need an academy when the tribe member limit is 200 is rediculous ever heard of Bishudo renegades ? No well they too were big and had an academy...they fell easily.it would be better to merge both your tribes and get rid of dead weight.

DeletedUser2469

map_www_en12_2f5fdd3076aec6878ea559b09285cd7e_14430256425827.png

hahahahahaha - this must be the worst spread i've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Current wars:

The Freemen, Beautiful Destruction, Art of War and Antideluvians are at war jointly with Conquer, 404, 40A, Black Wings, Ebaumsworld and Loyalty

A few changes have happened, Conquer was actively in an alliance with ATL when they attacked, thus causing CQR and Black Wings to cease hostilities and focus on a common enemy.

DeletedUser1914

3c03c091bff34727fa43c3b94a5e130f

An updated map which will self update.It has family tribes on it in same colour.

DeletedUser2504

RIP 404, we hardly knew thee. I'm guessing a massive land grab and player poaching will take place in the next month, with EBW, BD and SWG being the primary beneficiaries.

Looks like it's EBW vs BD, with EBW fighting on two fronts, while SWG are busy nobling their own inactives.

Both sides look very compact and consolidated now (aside from some random pockets of BD somehow still standing right in the middle of EBW and 404 territory), so I don't see any major shakeups to come unless SWG merges into one of the two big tribes for safety/to lighten the load.

DeletedUser1914

Ah i agree but we must not forget BWG are still alive and very much so active.So B D and its family is also fighting a two front fight.

DeletedUser1914

With the fall of the tribe known as 404 and all that is its academy tribe we have a new map in need
1588e9b756904db941c83b840c6a5309

As you can see AXe not a new tribe has hit top 10 same with Dmg both in little pockets surrounded by ASH BD,FR and 4CE