• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Maps!

DeletedUser2491

Make static maps, if you make them dnymaic they will update over time.

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en12_d0bfc5e386b8b51830f5557d3078ce50_14502544109845.png

As you can see not the entire top ten only those i know are at war/interesting...Biased yes I know but as I'm the one putting the maps up i can be bias.

DeletedUser2712

Must be extremely boring being a BD/FR guy in the south west.. I happy to be an "underdog" in this war.

DeletedUser1914

Wouldnt suprise me if he is in ASH or some tribe tucked away over that side of the world. And on the contrary being a south west BD/FR member is quite fun.I should know as I am there....one way or another huhuhu (smart people will know of a feature that enables it.) there is a thing called long range attacks.Ask tony Stapfer. On the other note Another map
map_www_en12_83a06fa4946ab32e895c48e4bd63d7e0_14506972098115.png

DeletedUser2504

4CE looking pretty thin with their small wedge of the world in the southeast. Most of their strength seems to be in the core. If BD and SWG team up, 4CE is going to get squeezed in the core and IMO is finished. On the other hand, if 4CE and SWG team up, there's going to be a crazy long battle front across the entire world, through the center.

DeletedUser1914

Honestly if BWG were to get rid of Darkfisher and Doskipanda then their front lines would be overrun in a matter of days.They are the only quality front line players I have actually had attacks back from. I am curious to the status of BWG and SWG though considering how swg split BWG litterally in half...

DeletedUser

Meh, that southeast wedge of 4ce is fine, thats where I am and we are constantly gaining ground there. We have more quality players than ASH in that region.

DeletedUser2785

Can't deny you Duntrul on that part :) no hard feelings mate except it will be wise for 4ce to play with honor than dirty.

DeletedUser

Not sure if we did anything dishonorable. I assume you talk about the ceasefire thing, but the thing is you guys attacked one of our guys, he attacked back then he got attacked more, what else was I supposed to do but to attack myself, not that I had much time to do that during the holidays on my phone myself, but I managed.

DeletedUser2785

Well we shouldn't even talk about cease fire as I don't about 4ce and BD but our cease fire was broken due to 4ce not keeping their word.

DeletedUser

Well then what do you mean by me playing dishonorably then? I don't like accusations without any supported proof or opinion.

About ceasefire being broken from what I've seen one of my team got attacked and we bit back, but I guess everyone will say that the other did it so there is no point in arguing about that.

DeletedUser2785

well i am not pointing at you but your tribe leader for this matter actually cause travar from your tribe himself declared that he knew nothing of this sort of cease fire at 1st.

DeletedUser

We were informed but thats why I like 4ce is that there are no stupid rule enforcement, as long as we dont attack each other its good. No need to be overly serious about this game.

DeletedUser2785

No need to be overly serious about this game.
well this something we the 4ce are following else the fun would be on different level,i assure you this there are players who do take this game seriously and for them coiners are also weak. tw2 however is yet to get such players.

DeletedUser1914

So first top 10 map i have made in SOME time.
map_www_en12_e48e4609ac88115493f84c18276b5dfe_14518092465411.png
obvious changes and the wars begin.

DeletedUser2785

Well would it be better if you make BD and FR separate too,thou they are brother tribes they are still different tribes mate.I would also prefer different color for ASH and DMG .

DeletedUser1914

Well would it be better if you make BD and FR separate too,thou they are brother tribes they are still different tribes mate.I would also prefer different color for ASH and DMG .
due to the wonders of colour limitation family tribes as they were always done in tw 1 are the same colour. as for dmg i wasnt going to add them but meh colour dont have many variations