• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5033

I'm not going to give you lessons from the bad strategy and the bad location
You talk about being close to each other when it's not like that, you're scattered on the map
This is not in47 , that world was of such a low level that any strategy, however bad, would be worth
In this world EN51
, could kill half of your tribe and you wouldn't even know.
Call me rookie if you want, but that map image won't change, no matter how much you explain
You have 75% of your tribe dispersed in around 50% of the map , and 25% of your tribe is alone and far away, on the other 50% of the map.
You would have nothing to do against an organized and well-placed tribe
But apparently you don't see it.I will not give you more explanations

I said they would send the LTT strategist to the gallows and that is, their bad location is taking their toll
it's the same as LTT, send your strategist to the gallows
Your strategy is based on growing and attacking newbies, so you don't care about the location of your players, just think about expanding and the resources of the barbarians
and forget the most important thing, war . you won't be used to your enemies giving you war

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5033

the best placed tribes are :
- Red Dragon FX
- Tabu
-Happy Warrior
- Stand alone
who know how to play or not, I don't know, but they are very well located

DeletedUser3148

and forget the most important thing, war . you won't be used to your enemies giving you war
You are telling me, A 5 time world winner that I can't handle a war? Are you fucking retarded?
Which war are you talking about? Our war with TAE, AZT, or YGD? All of which we've won. You do realize most of my tribe came over AFTER WINNING WARS on en 47.
You keep repeating that we're spread out, Yet the map CLEARLY shows we're not. There are only 4 players out of the 50 that are out of our reach. Everyone else can get stacked by their squad within an hour.

Seriously stop fucking talking. Your inexperience and retardation is showing on a massive scale.

DeletedUser5033

group.jpg

¿ group a takes an hour to support group b ? do not make me laugh
you can only support a group of players very limited by distances

on the ground you are not a tribe, you are several mini tribes

Now I do not explain anything else, it makes no sense. too much that I tell you some things and you don't see them

DeletedUser2635

Someone needs to put a leash on this dog, he is preparing to bite.

On a serious note, I agree with both sides, I think COS has a very strong position in the SW, as for their SE group, it can only be challenged if there is a strong and organized tribe concentrated in that area. Their NE and the one guy in NW can be destroyed by any random thug tho.

All in all, I think it is a very decent placement, with enough room to grow and farm, but still not spread too far from each other.

DeletedUser5033

jajajaajajaj Muaahajajajajajajaja jajajajaj Muajajajajajajajajajaja
they call me the cheats hunter
----------------
World in51 - Tribe Optimus Prime :They are multi-accounts
xD.jpg

----------------------
dragoonking is known to be laughing at me

¿¿¿ but what about Talons1962 ???
did you know that it is the name of a member of a tribe of the .us that won the world yburg (world 25 Server. Us)
multiaccount.jpg

Coldog ...
coldog.jpg

At the controls: Alexhann

DeletedUser5033

account.jpg

account2.jpg

American film producer
------------------------------
AlexHann Versus Coldog , Forum Fight xD
AlexHann 2 ---- Coldog 0 :cool:

DeletedUser5033

The professional coldog, turns out to be a bad strategist , use Bot and multi-account.
What a disappointment player

Or play and destroy yourself by the cheater rookie
or I'll think about leaving this shit seriously, wherever I go, there are only traps

DeletedUser5033

tribe multiaccount.jpg

wherever I look I see america and something related to co ... coldog

DeletedUser5033

For the less clever, I will explain :
- The barbarian villages are very small
- it is more profitable to attack multi-account towns
farm.jpg

farm2.jpg

there are many multiple accounts and maybe not just your tribe
and you put them into tribes to prevent people from attacking you and being full resources

Odd; seems like a ton of people from AZT barbed out in the middle of TRB. Alex, get to it. It's a grand conspiracy; it proves TRB is botting, has multi-accounts, and are a bunch of cheetahs!

DeletedUser5033

The only two tribes worth showing..
¿ it's worth it rum barrel ? xD
xD.jpg

With 77 players, anyone founds a tribe.
In addition,¿ how many allies or pnas do you have?
In the end you win the world for diplomacy, you just have to fight 1 war and little else.
Mitchaus ,I remind you that you run castles with troops, not villages with gardens

¿ it's worth it rum barrel ? xD
View attachment 1437
With 77 players, anyone founds a tribe.
In addition,¿ how many allies or pnas do you have?
In the end you win the world for diplomacy, you just have to fight 1 war and little else.

Oh Alex nothing seems to please you.. Do tell us what is the perfect tribe in your eyes? You dislike tribes that coin bit have 50 members.. You dislike tribes that don't coin but have 80 members.. Do tell us with all of your wisdom what all of us should do to make you happy?

DeletedUser5033

50th.jpg

of 77 players in your tribe you go 50...you lead but you don't play

DeletedUser5033

Oh Alex nothing seems to please you.. Do tell us what is the perfect tribe in your eyes? You dislike tribes that coin bit have 50 members.. You dislike tribes that don't coin but have 80 members.. Do tell us with all of your wisdom what all of us should do to make you happy?
so difficult is a normal tribe with its 30 or 40 players, well located and with little diplomacy
the game is called tribal wars , dont tribal diplomacy