• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5033

Please, someone come get the leash on the mental child before he wanders into traffic and gets slapped.
That you bet that you don't even touch my hair. Before finishing this world, you'll go from crack to noob :rolleyes:
Whatever you do and use what you use

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3148

Attachments

• donations.png
    donations.png
    273.7 KB · Views: 205

DeletedUser5033

I forgot, talking about Category :Strategy / Comedy :D
Strategy.jpg

Anyone founds and leads a tribe , I'm still looking for your professionalism and I really can't find it

DeletedUser5033

Whats wrong with that map please explain :confused:
Because to be a tribe, on the ground you will not play as a tribe, rather you are 11 micro tribes
Multiple factors will affect you in war.
You can be very good players, I do not say no, but you are very badly located from each other
If you wage war, many of your friends will be alone or with a very small support group, being generally weak at the tribe level.

Meow ,I learned topography being military :rolleyes:
You recruit one more player and win the world by points by province xD

And you think being in a cluster with 50members+ is better with no room to grow ?
Shhh. Let the ignorance pour from his mouth.
Because to be a tribe, on the ground you will not play as a tribe, rather you are 11 micro tribes
Multiple factors will affect you in war.
You can be very good players, I do not say no, but you are very badly located from each other
If you wage war, many of your friends will be alone or with a very small support group, being generally weak at the tribe level.

Meow ,I learned topography being military :rolleyes:
You recruit one more player and win the world by points by province xD
Must be a military with terrible map skills. The worst. YUGELY BAD.

DeletedUser5033

And you think being in a cluster with 50members+ is better with no room to grow ?
one thing is very close and another is so separate that you cover almost the entire map to distribute to 50 members
Shhh. Let the ignorance pour from his mouth.
Must be a military with terrible map skills. The worst. YUGELY BAD.
you don't even know how to put the tribe players on the map and call me ignorant, if I show you the bad location, your own ego blinds you
I only comment, if you look well placed, then nothing.

DeletedUser5033

Ok my bad alex ure right ! :rolleyes: since u started on EN51 care to tell ure ingame name
Droit divin ,I see you as a great warrior. It's another pleasure to have an enemy like you .
My name is better left hidden to make it more interesting ;)

A ninja warrior greets you :

DeletedUser3148

you don't even know how to put the tribe players on the map and call me ignorant, if I show you the bad location, your own ego blinds you
LMAO. You're clearly a noob. I DESIGNED us to land this way. We CONTROL the entire south. Take another look at the map, You can clearly see on the South-West side that we control 15 provinces that are TOUCHING each other. With most of the rest of the tribe being separated by only a single province. Yes there are a few provinces that are not in our designated landing zone, As those are players who we've recruited who did not come into our pre-made.
I'll give you a little lesson on WHY I DESIGNED us to land this way.
1. We CONTROL the entire south. There is no tribe that can contest this, or even state otherwise.
2. We spread ourselves out at the beginning to INCREASE our farming. We've gotten looter and thief as a tribe for the last few days due to this.
3. We are close enough to each other (Again, Our provinces are touching) to provide quick support.
4. We currently have 3 major squads and 5 Sub-Squads, all that act as one.
5. We won EN 47 by having by far the highest tribe contribution to Tribe Wide Ops I've ever seen (I've been playing Tw2 since 2014, Coldog22 account was made during Beta Testing). We can now push in any direction without stepping over each other.

Since you're blind as a bat, I took your image and showed you the map in the perspective you should have seen it in. Red means TOUCHING. Black is the area separating most of our tribe.
Cos Touching.png