• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser2635

Which is most important for success. Skill: Crowns: or Activity?
Neither of those, EN50 LTT, lvl 48 tribe, many huge crowners (I am talking 100Ks of crowns here), many very skilled players, many very very active players, we are still in the worst situation of the top 3 tribes.

DeletedUser3148

¿ What is the use of being very active if you have no ability to play ?
Activity means you have more time to learn about the game. Farming is obviously the number one important ability for growth. Every tribe I have ever been in or lead has always had a Guide/Question forum for the new players.

You'll often find that the best players on every world are often the most active. Skill comes with time. This game is literally all about time management. From farming to attacking and defending. A highly active person with a highly active coop should never lose a single village. Plenty if time to snipe, stack, back time, recapture, ect.

DeletedUser5033

Activity means you have more time to learn about the game. Farming is obviously the number one important ability for growth. Every tribe I have ever been in or lead has always had a Guide/Question forum for the new players.

You'll often find that the best players on every world are often the most active. Skill comes with time. This game is literally all about time management. From farming to attacking and defending. A highly active person with a highly active coop should never lose a single village. Plenty if time to snipe, stack, back time, recapture, ect.
I have seen people with many years of experience who have a low level of play.
There are people with more learning capacity than others.
The time you have to react to defend yourself or attack does not depend on the activity, it depends on the distances of the castles , the location of the players with each other .
Being active is the main thing to play, but not everything is related to the activity.
It is also my simple opinion, I repeat my way of seeing the game, since I have a somewhat different style
I understand that each person has a point of view, I totally respect your point of view:)

Everyone seems to think you can either crown, or be skilled, or have activity. Your top players do all 3. People tend to pull the crown argument when they're losing their forum or sh!tpost battle; but the reality is I've taken coiners out with cats early game and that's all there is to it.
I have seen people with many years of experience who have a low level of play.
There are people with more learning capacity than others.
The time you have to react to defend yourself or attack does not depend on the activity, it depends on the distances of the castles , the location of the players with each other .
Being active is the main thing to play, but not everything is related to the activity.
Being active means farming. Skilled, means farming. Crowns, rely on farming. I don't know how to explain to you any better, Alex, as English isn't my mother language. You have a horrid understanding of the most critical function in the game, and you never took me up on my 1v1 offer on a world when neither of us are busy.

DeletedUser5033

Neither of those, EN50 LTT, lvl 48 tribe, many huge crowners (I am talking 100Ks of crowns here), many very skilled players, many very very active players, we are still in the worst situation of the top 3 tribes.
Your tribe's problem is strategic, despite its bad location on the ground, you are at war with several tribes at once

Your tribe's problem is strategic, despite its bad location on the ground, you are at war with several tribes at once
Actively fighting every tribe on the world from the start is how I've won a majority of the worlds Ive won. Another thing you're incorrect about, yet make assumptions that are empty.

DeletedUser5033

Being active means farming. Skilled, means farming. Crowns, rely on farming. I don't know how to explain to you any better, Alex, as English isn't my mother language. You have a horrid understanding of the most critical function in the game, and you never took me up on my 1v1 offer on a world when neither of us are busy.
Don't challenge me 1 vs 1, because you lose it.
I've been playing alone or in small tribes for 4 years for my training
Now I'm going to play to consolidate myself as a player, seek to be in the top or try to win with some tribe
I don't play personal wars without meaning or benefit to me ,just because your ego is very big.

DeletedUser5033

Actively fighting every tribe on the world from the start is how I've won a majority of the worlds Ive won. Another thing you're incorrect about, yet make assumptions that are empty.
that's worlds without competitiveness, I call it abusing others
if the tribes are competent you cannot be at war with the whole map, because your tribe would lose soon

Don't challenge me 1 vs 1, because you lose it.
I've been playing alone or in small tribes for 4 years for my training
Now I'm going to play to consolidate myself as a player, seek to be in the top or try to win with some tribe
I don't play personal wars without meaning or benefit to me ,just because your ego is very big.
Ah; scared, I see. I've taken entire tribes on in my starting province from day 1 and have come out on top. I highly doubt someone with such limited and myopic views of the game could top that.
that's worlds without competitiveness, I call it abusing others
if the tribes are competent you cannot be at war with the whole map, because your tribe would lose soon
None of these worlds are competitive kid. You highly overestimate competency on this game, and you highly overestimate how back stabbing every single tribe is. We've had 4-5 tribes declare war on us from day one on EN41, and their inability to coordinate stemmed from desire to stab one another in the back.

DeletedUser5033

I am not afraid of anyone
You would eat novice tribes, good for you. I hope to go unnoticed according to what you say
I hope you are not mistaken , It would be a disappointment , since you are very good and professional
I hope a newbie like me doesn't highlight anything :(

I am not afraid of anyone
You would eat novice tribes, good for you. I hope to go unnoticed according to what you say
I hope you are not mistaken , It would be a disappointment , since you are very good and professional
I hope a newbie like me doesn't highlight anything :(
Ah yes, a cowards answer. Accusations of cheating, botting, etc. Goes on and on regarding skill and competency, hypes himself up, but when challenged backs down like a scared dog. If you're not going to play this world, I see no further reason to reply to you.

DeletedUser5033

The garbage is in Spain or here, see how they create accounts to laugh at me
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

I plan to restart and log in with a new nickname , as easy as that .
It seems to be a problem to be brown skinned
some are proud to be pale skinned, how ridiculous

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5033

At least I am a human playing that is in the extinction phase
before being a robot
one thing is to use the bot to compensate for the inactivity you have, another is to use it for everything

DeletedUser5033

Let's see if someone can help me , ¿ Coldog and tribe is Coiner ? ¿ or he doesn't wear crowns ?
((( thank you very much to who answers )))
With your permission Coldog , I answer myself.
if you use money
coiners.jpg

it was a small doubt that I had xD