• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leading a very nice successful tribe. You?

DeletedUser

Dam there a lot of reading here What tribe you leading I did not see it mentioned?

DeletedUser1914

Well Khronic, Deep Pockets have nothing to do with some of our players, I.E. myself, yamikidd, Kaiteko, taking high positions in the Bashpoints despite not being 'Pay to Play' players, but yes, a couple of our obviously wealthier members (sparesourmilk, siedie) by donating quite a sum to the tribe level, allowing our players some real benefit from our tribe skills, unlike these mass recruit tribes, PTG, K-9, BoB, Inglorious Bastards, (sorry to BoB or Inglorious should all your members be from your previous servers as I have met both of your tribes before) however the point stands that these tribes have had to spend ALL their points in member-limit while we enjoy some additional perks being a smaller more dedicated group, 20+ of us having come from 1 tribe on another server.

also a quick note to address 1 thing mentioned....by, I believe....AIDZregenslayer....At last check K-9 didn't in fact have any diplomatic relation recorded with AFH, unless it's an informal thing, but personally, the reason setting another tribe as 'Ally' in TW doesn't ACTUALLY turn off Friendly Fire, is because words mean nothing in this game, it's integrity (which, I wouldn't believe many on a game like this have), skill and just a little bit of luck, so if it is in fact informal, that means just about nothing in this game to the point it's not even worth mentioning.

Although I won't comment any further on external forums regarding anyones affiliations since it is honestly a bit tactless, but I want to wish everyone good luck, and hope to see ALL of you on the battlefield, either beside me or against me, either way, it's shaping up to be a VERY fun game for us here in the Zorgonian Realm, I invite any/all of you to mail me in game and have a chat, can even join me and my members in off-site games we enjoy when we aren't busy killing people

Cheers Guys
JpGemo
Your tribe isnt very good at troops though are they? points for sure but well you lack troops young one

DeletedUser486

Leading a very nice successful tribe.

The title is what it is.. enjoying my time with the chaps on tribal wars 2, skype convos... everything!
It's going good, got very nice pleasing alliances, - my tribe do not take NAP's.. just a suggestion to people who take naps that it's a not a polite idea, and it's just asking to not get killed by another tribe.

NAP's shouldn't exist in the game - rant.. warning rant.
Naps are not there to help two tribes survive, it's just to not have conflict because obvs one scared of another because *chuckle chuckle* they're not strong!
Tribal wars 2, is about enemies and helping each other to survive in the wilderness bundled with your US south crazy Americans @shekel finder *chucklechuckle*.
Relatively... why is a Non aggression Pact in tribal wars 2, why is it there to just be added in-case some banded noob's are scared of someone relatively bigger.

prove your innocence by killing players, and taking big cities to earn your reputation to own an alliance, and not use NAP's to prove you're just guilty as the other NAP when it comes to war.

Now looking at this realm we're all currently stationed on here... we got some "badass tribes," if i get another warning for swearing i'm going turn into a smurf myself P.P`.

Also nice to see my tribe who had jumped 14,000 points in 3 days time, haha.

Nice to see some tribes on the realm as PTG, PTA.. and a tribe called Underdogs, who grew very fast up to 60,000 points what was unexpected... i wonder if anyone from there tribe would like to have a chat or something, i'd like to ask some questions.

Anyways reply to this thread if you're up to chatting.
I got nothing on my mind atm! " Not bribing about my tribe, nice to see them grow and others :)"
When done properly, with respect, a NAP can be very effective.
Instance 1; On Bastille, a serious merge occurred between several top tribes, creating a rank 1 far greater than the other tribes. They called themselves the Architects of War, and were so many at this point that they had Academy Architects of War (AoW and AAW). One of the first tribes to go against them (GlU) shared a border with a tribe I was leading and I shared a border with AoW, and also the rank 2 tribe at the time (Shield).
At this point there was tension between my tribe and GlU, however GlU wanted to go at AoW, and I wanted to secure the rim and take down shield. We had long respected each other and been open in communications, a NAP was easily discussed and allowed each tribe to be certain in a safe border. Mutually beneficial.

Instance 2: After fighting AoW, and neither side gaining ground, the AoW/GlU war ended, rather disappointingly in a merge. Enter a new tribe into the war against the rank 1. HNE. A fierce tribe, vocal in their objection to AoW and AAW's dominance method. My tribe and HNE agreed to a NAP so that focus could be placed on the threat at hand, and the agreement held. HNE was able to go full at AoW, which gradually incurred the wrath of the four corners of Bastille and would eventually crumble under the weight of having no safe haven. AoW broke apart under various circumstances that saw players go various ways, into the remaining tribes (my own, HNE and the southern tribe TW.) As the political tide shifted, I messaged Attilla and we agreed upon an end to our NAP with a cool off period. Our mutually beneficial period of agreement ended.

For me, a NAP is a way of saying, "I would like to fight you, it would probably happen at some point, but if we go at it now, this bigger threat will run away with itself".

My personal rules for a NAP:
1. It MUST be mutually beneficial to hold any water.
2. The moment the NAP becomes strained (one tribe pushing/abusing the agreement), that bridge is burned, the other tribe is probably already preparing for war so don't get caught with your pants down.
3. It is always a good idea to write out the agreement that both parties can put their names to. While a NAP isn't binding, propaganda can be effective when used properly. Some players seek to play this game with integrity, some don't, and if you can hold a leader to his word that he has broken it can be deadly to his efforts if you can show his underhandedness and cause disillusion in his tribe.

As for an Ally, an ally is a tribe that I choose to be my wall that I can put my back to. It is a group of players that have my respect and we work well with, and to that end there is no point in me holding an alliance that I didn't intend to join with (hence my first rule of diplomacy; ONE ALLY ONLY)
In my ally I place my trust, and any tribe I have ever led has always pulled out all the stops to see that Ally survive even the worst of situations. Even when in a tight spot I have been proud to see my tribe send impressive amounts of support to an ally in times of need, only to strengthen my ally and my tribe for the experience.

DeletedUser3197

@Rhaegar....Not so good at troops hey, that's why our RANK 8 tribe with a quarter of the members of the leaders, is in 4th total BP and 2nd in OBP, and I do recall just looking through my forums and seeing the report of you personally having been cleared by our players....not to mention myself taking Assaulter of the day the FIRST day the shields went down, obviously ya know, we're horrible at troops to take on your 90 player tribe and have cleared 7 of your members, yourself included in the first day...and having one of your members restart...well you got us good....Lol

Attachments

• number1.png
    number1.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 275

DeletedUser1914

@Rhaegar....Not so good at troops hey, that's why our RANK 8 tribe with a quarter of the members of the leaders, is in 4th total BP and 2nd in OBP, and I do recall just looking through my forums and seeing the report of you personally having been cleared by our players....not to mention myself taking Assaulter of the day the FIRST day the shields went down, obviously ya know, we're horrible at troops to take on your 90 player tribe and have cleared 7 of your members, yourself included in the first day...and having one of your members restart...well you got us good....Lol
@Jp you realise there is 8 players between the 3 in said province.Then take into account i co-op atleast 1 and neither have been cleared by ZRG members.Trips are a wonderful thing no? and if you think your member cleared my village...maattteee i had other people attacking me before him so line the f##k up yeh?
Your tribe and TnD is what gives me No2 in overall DBP .

DeletedUser3197

Lol, so you're whole response is to brag about how you are getting destroyed not just by us, but another significantly smaller tribe then your IGB Family of 100+ players that can't protect you...*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* congratulations, you are officially the most sought after farm in the South Eastern realm :D

DeletedUser1914

Lol, so you're whole response is to brag about how you are getting destroyed not just by us, but another significantly smaller tribe then your IGB Family of 100+ players that can't protect you...*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* congratulations, you are officially the most sought after farm in the South Eastern realm :D
Good...It's fun actually being attacked though do take a moment out of your time to realise that this world is nothing but entertainment to us as leeds castle is bae right now and i dont see any of us dumping her(or him for those inclined) for poenari .On another note those attacks arree most definitely tasty but by god do your troops get arround...I mean me,Illusions AND ansona all at once by the old gods man

DeletedUser3197

Actually my troops are on their way to every single IGB, BD, IBT and BoB member in the province....call it Russian roulette, the bullet's in their somewhere, but who's it gunna be that finds the real one ;) and so your excuse for getting killed, is that you are busy on the server that you have all claimed is all but 1 and no longer has any competition....well ya know, obviously with your abilities you will have to concentrate cause if even 1 player gets an army, you will probably get nobled

DeletedUser1914

Actually my troops are on their way to every single IGB, BD, IBT and BoB member in the province....call it Russian roulette, the bullet's in their somewhere, but who's it gunna be that finds the real one ;) and so your excuse for getting killed, is that you are busy on the server that you have all claimed is all but 1 and no longer has any competition....well ya know, obviously with your abilities you will have to concentrate cause if even 1 player gets an army, you will probably get nobled
You haven't made it to near final months of a world before have you? If you do you will know that new wars pop up enemies turn frenemies etc etc. and you think your the only person attacking our members? srsly stupid if you think only your tribe is attacking us.

DeletedUser3197

Lol I know we're not the only ones attack you, some how you have managed to make an enemy of almost EVERY single tribe in the world....other then for some reason the Mass recruiters PTG??

DeletedUser1914

Lol I know we're not the only ones attack you, some how you have managed to make an enemy of almost EVERY single tribe in the world....other then for some reason the Mass recruiters PTG??
BY THE OLD GODS you ppl don't seem to know the background about some of the tribes in the top 10.Most of PTG'S members come from other worlds just like us.

DeletedUser

Your cute JpGemo ^_^

Duh, we dont know the other top 10. PTG whose that? JpGemo which tribe are you from?

DeletedUser894

So happy that peoples protections ran out last night, started attacking and bundled up nearly 10,000 resources in 30 minutes, far greater then silly barbarians,
unless your a friend of mine who ACTUALLY FARMED 120,000 RESOURCES IN 42 HOURS. I'm seriously confused how, but gratz to him and you know who you're,

and also to people wandering - i've seen comments. My tribe is " HON - House Of Nobleman " and no i'm not HON from EN15 - lmao,
i just quickly thought of a name and it sounded badass. :)

When done properly, with respect, a NAP can be very effective.
Instance 1; On Bastille, a serious merge occurred between several top tribes, creating a rank 1 far greater than the other tribes. They called themselves the Architects of War, and were so many at this point that they had Academy Architects of War (AoW and AAW). One of the first tribes to go against them (GlU) shared a border with a tribe I was leading and I shared a border with AoW, and also the rank 2 tribe at the time (Shield).
At this point there was tension between my tribe and GlU, however GlU wanted to go at AoW, and I wanted to secure the rim and take down shield. We had long respected each other and been open in communications, a NAP was easily discussed and allowed each tribe to be certain in a safe border. Mutually beneficial.

Instance 2: After fighting AoW, and neither side gaining ground, the AoW/GlU war ended, rather disappointingly in a merge. Enter a new tribe into the war against the rank 1. HNE. A fierce tribe, vocal in their objection to AoW and AAW's dominance method. My tribe and HNE agreed to a NAP so that focus could be placed on the threat at hand, and the agreement held. HNE was able to go full at AoW, which gradually incurred the wrath of the four corners of Bastille and would eventually crumble under the weight of having no safe haven. AoW broke apart under various circumstances that saw players go various ways, into the remaining tribes (my own, HNE and the southern tribe TW.) As the political tide shifted, I messaged Attilla and we agreed upon an end to our NAP with a cool off period. Our mutually beneficial period of agreement ended.

For me, a NAP is a way of saying, "I would like to fight you, it would probably happen at some point, but if we go at it now, this bigger threat will run away with itself".

My personal rules for a NAP:
1. It MUST be mutually beneficial to hold any water.
2. The moment the NAP becomes strained (one tribe pushing/abusing the agreement), that bridge is burned, the other tribe is probably already preparing for war so don't get caught with your pants down.
3. It is always a good idea to write out the agreement that both parties can put their names to. While a NAP isn't binding, propaganda can be effective when used properly. Some players seek to play this game with integrity, some don't, and if you can hold a leader to his word that he has broken it can be deadly to his efforts if you can show his underhandedness and cause disillusion in his tribe.

As for an Ally, an ally is a tribe that I choose to be my wall that I can put my back to. It is a group of players that have my respect and we work well with, and to that end there is no point in me holding an alliance that I didn't intend to join with (hence my first rule of diplomacy; ONE ALLY ONLY)
In my ally I place my trust, and any tribe I have ever led has always pulled out all the stops to see that Ally survive even the worst of situations. Even when in a tight spot I have been proud to see my tribe send impressive amounts of support to an ally in times of need, only to strengthen my ally and my tribe for the experience.
I agree with you, thank you for putting great detail in it, kinda changed me mind on a NAP a bit :).

And yesterday, i was off my head making this thread. Seriously - sorry to guys like Khronic for the misunderstanding.

I was so off my head, i ended up telling one of the moderators one of the most longest 2 hour MLG paragraphs of my life.. near enother of 15 - 20 000 words long. :) lets not talk about that - aye.

DeletedUser894

going back to home now,
speak to you lads later. :) and sorry again.. but i'll keep this thread alive.

DeletedUser

Oh god, Darteye please have mercy on us. :(

You know the feeling of being squished to a corner in tiny room filled with lots of ADD.
Then suddenly u break free from that hell. It feels like running in a vast wheatfield, and screaming freedom!!!