• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leading a very nice successful tribe. You?

Oh god, Darteye please have mercy on us. :(

You know the feeling of being squished to a corner in tiny room filled with lots of ADD.
Then suddenly u break free from that hell. It feels like running in a vast wheatfield, and screaming freedom!!!

Mercy? I suck at this game these big scary tribes need to have mercy on my lil nub self :(

DeletedUser894

Underdogs just opened fire to alliances and .. yeah.
Currently put a member of theirs under the bell -- Ha ha.
Also, i can't even get a tavern up due to the HQ Resources P.P

DeletedUser894

http://www.tw2-tools.com/en16/img_map/hash/b7bae606c3fc1361f5c4c479166ec073/
Yeah.. Underdogs, just mass-recruiting the hole of the Center.. going up northwest, then to the east.
There members at northwest are seriously are about to get hit just like last night - ha ha ha ha.

People should start attacking them, they got already some enemies who're ruining them.
If anyone does want to start attacking on the South or northwest w/ me.. message me in game, and we'll be grabbing there villages very very fast.

There leader is from the UK - Timezone. Haha --

DeletedUser

What if someone from that tribe sees this post and decides to attack you first? :eek:

DeletedUser

Underdog attacking Allies? is this true? say it is not so Please say it is not so <:-(

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

do they still have you listed as allies? & you were listed as official allies right up until the 1st attack or did they mail you & say something like, Hey you, know that alliance thang we have? welp yeah lets forget all about that meaningless silly thing & rumble?

DeletedUser894

do they still have you listed as allies? & you were listed as official allies right up until the 1st attack or did they mail you & say something like, Hey you, know that alliance thang we have? welp yeah lets forget all about that meaningless silly thing & rumble?
I've never been allies with them.. i don't think, i've never had contact with them.
I just wait for attacks and i attack back,

DeletedUser

Underdogs just opened fire to alliances and .. yeah.
Currently put a member of theirs under the bell -- Ha ha.
Also, i can't even get a tavern up due to the HQ Resources P.P

This is what made me think you were at least at 1 point allied with them :\

DeletedUser

Im too much of a noob to be shown mercy....unless its a mercy killing :)

Oh god how you guess what mercy we where offering Who told you it was archer right his face palming gave it away Dam you Archer :D