• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leading a very nice successful tribe. You?

DeletedUser894

Leading a very nice successful tribe.

The title is what it is.. enjoying my time with the chaps on tribal wars 2, skype convos... everything!
It's going good, got very nice pleasing alliances, - my tribe do not take NAP's.. just a suggestion to people who take naps that it's a not a polite idea, and it's just asking to not get killed by another tribe.

NAP's shouldn't exist in the game - rant.. warning rant.
Naps are not there to help two tribes survive, it's just to not have conflict because obvs one scared of another because *chuckle chuckle* they're not strong!
Tribal wars 2, is about enemies and helping each other to survive in the wilderness bundled with your US south crazy Americans @shekel finder *chucklechuckle*.
Relatively... why is a Non aggression Pact in tribal wars 2, why is it there to just be added in-case some banded noob's are scared of someone relatively bigger.

prove your innocence by killing players, and taking big cities to earn your reputation to own an alliance, and not use NAP's to prove you're just guilty as the other NAP when it comes to war.

Now looking at this realm we're all currently stationed on here... we got some "badass tribes," if i get another warning for swearing i'm going turn into a smurf myself P.P`.

Also nice to see my tribe who had jumped 14,000 points in 3 days time, haha.

Nice to see some tribes on the realm as PTG, PTA.. and a tribe called Underdogs, who grew very fast up to 60,000 points what was unexpected... i wonder if anyone from there tribe would like to have a chat or something, i'd like to ask some questions.

Anyways reply to this thread if you're up to chatting.
I got nothing on my mind atm! " Not bribing about my tribe, nice to see them grow and others :)"

DeletedUser

Allies are a tribe you work close together whether only for a duration of a war or for a bit longer duration, or maybe academy tribe (not the one where you recruit 300 players and dont have room for more, but for not so experienced players to learn before joining the main tribe). While NAP's have different purpose, maybe you start a war and want to make sure your players will stay focused on the war, so you NAP your close tribes. Maybe you want to move your tribe in a certain direction to prepare for a war, so you NAP with a tribe in other direction.

TLDR: NAP's have their purpose, and for organize tribes it can be very useful, just because it is mostly used for wrong purposes (NAP's lasting for months with no real goal) doesnt mean it shouldnt be in the game. Everything can be abused or misused in this game, you can just use it as you want, what other tribes do with it doesnt affect you, since you lead your own tribe.

Also props on not leading a mass recruiting tribe, theres too many of those now. PTG having 2 tribe mass recruiting, other tribes having 2 or more allied tribes, this is getting ridiculous. I thought 100 members at the start of the game is bad, but they seem to be going towards 300 members? 500? 600? they dont seem to stop, only using tribe skills for more members, having 2 tribes....

DeletedUser1581

NAP's are what they stand for A Non-Aggression-pact, say two tribes are having small conflicts between members but the majority or bulk of the tribe is tied up somewhere else. It is counter-productive to declare a war so a NAP is set up. NAP's can be very useful in the fact that there is no loyalty behind an NAP, it can be dropped at any time or broken with the rest of the worlds tribe thinking very little of it where as if an alliance is broken you are perceived as an unloyal tribe.
NAP's are very useful if not so more useful than a alliance if used correctly.

DeletedUser894

Allies are a tribe you work close together whether only for a duration of a war or for a bit longer duration, or maybe academy tribe (not the one where you recruit 300 players and dont have room for more, but for not so experienced players to learn before joining the main tribe). While NAP's have different purpose, maybe you start a war and want to make sure your players will stay focused on the war, so you NAP your close tribes. Maybe you want to move your tribe in a certain direction to prepare for a war, so you NAP with a tribe in other direction.

TLDR: NAP's have their purpose, and for organize tribes it can be very useful, just because it is mostly used for wrong purposes (NAP's lasting for months with no real goal) doesnt mean it shouldnt be in the game. Everything can be abused or misused in this game, you can just use it as you want, what other tribes do with it doesnt affect you, since you lead your own tribe.

Also props on not leading a mass recruiting tribe, theres too many of those now. PTG having 2 tribe mass recruiting, other tribes having 2 or more allied tribes, this is getting ridiculous. I thought 100 members at the start of the game is bad, but they seem to be going towards 300 members? 500? 600? they dont seem to stop, only using tribe skills for more members, having 2 tribes....
NAP's are what they stand for A Non-Aggression-pact, say two tribes are having small conflicts between members but the majority or bulk of the tribe is tied up somewhere else. It is counter-productive to declare a war so a NAP is set up. NAP's can be very useful in the fact that there is no loyalty behind an NAP, it can be dropped at any time or broken with the rest of the worlds tribe thinking very little of it where as if an alliance is broken you are perceived as an unloyal tribe.
NAP's are very useful if not so more useful than a alliance if used correctly.
Awesome to hear you replies, to be honest yeah i do agree with them a lot.. just when you break a nap with someone and then you charge at war at the guy or girl you just broke with the nap an argument on the forums or ingame breaks out lol, something i find stressful - ha ha,

and thanks to Remake, yeah i dislike mass-recruiters, :)

DeletedUser

Well there will always be mass recruiters, however sometimes more experienced players dislike it as well and make small tribes. Enough experienced players can take down a mass recruiting tribe, unless of course for some reason a lot of experienced players decided to join one. The world is still fresh, and these mass recruiters will have much on their hands with us few experienced smaller tribes. We will see how it turns out.

DeletedUser894

Well there will always be mass recruiters, however sometimes more experienced players dislike it as well and make small tribes. Enough experienced players can take down a mass recruiting tribe, unless of course for some reason a lot of experienced players decided to join one. The world is still fresh, and these mass recruiters will have much on their hands with us few experienced smaller tribes. We will see how it turns out.
Maybe us small experienced tribes each alliance each other and defend of these mass-recruiting tribes what will be causing the major death of many on the realm.

Underdogs are mass recruiting with 3 tribes of 70,000 points. And they're unknown diplomacy but they're growing MASSIVELY. All over the map.

DeletedUser

Now you want to chat with underdogs who are 50+ members More then we ( AFH ) are ( not there is anything particularly wrong with that it is just not our style ) when the 1st day you felt you had to mail me in game & express how disappointed in me you were for us being a "Mass Recruit" tribe with 30 or 40 members at the time ( which we Brought from several other servers by the way so most were pre signed up to join us before the world even opened & most of us are mainly located in a very tight core on TW2 maps about 3 squares holds 95% of our members) & with us actually being the Lowest tribe ranked in the top 5 as a level 5 tribe & having 45-50/50 max members we are Far from being a "Mass Recruit" tribe. our membership will rise & fall depending all on the activity of others as we actually are Not a "Mass Recruit" tribe but more an Elite tribe :cool:i am sorely disappointed in you/your tribe LOL just kidding but * Beware a little bit of a Rant coming *

Truth is we do not take people to just fill seats, there are in fact Several very strict requirements you must meet to join us & more then 1 person has been denied membership for a multitude of reasons the most common seeming to be a lack of activity. A willingness to do something other then play their own type of sim farm is another & those are the ones that either want to just noble barbs Or have an appetite way bigger then their stomach ( wanting to attack & noble Everything in sight which is good IF they are able to but if all there going to do is just pi$$ a Lot of people off before just quitting a few weeks down the road it is not worth it to have them as a member & this is just 1 of the many things we look out for when considering a player & their application for membership into our tribe )
As there is with every server several players have already quit & more will continue to do so, Yet that is not going to stop me from looking for the good ones, the good dedicated players who actually have something worth full to contribute to a tribe such as ours, Players in it for the long run not just a a couple weeks or a couple months willing to put in the work & get the job done & be rewarded for their efforts who earn the right to say they were part of AFH from the beginning before they were a world winning tribe & helped contribute to that history making event. :D & are open to discuss diplomacy just contact us

Now we are Allied with your tribe on & have all intentions of upholding our end of the alliance (as long as there is nothing major we were not informed of by you & should have been ) That being said there have been a few things that have been somewhat worrisome & i do not know if they are something maybe to worry about or not? such as things i have already seen/heard ( mails ) in the first few days of 16 opening, Such as multiple mails to me in game warning me of your tribe being Non loyal & Disrespectful along with a bevy of other claims We ( our two tribes AFH & HON ) have had no prior diplomacy on any worlds in either wars or alliances so we will not judge you & your tribe based on what others may think because who knows the whole story behind these or any claims but you & them / the people/tribes directly involved? no one. So as of right no we are placing no weight what so ever on these claims & are just dismissing them unless we are given some real reason not to.

We will make our own educated & informed decisions based on our own actual experiences & interactions with you, your tribe & its members Not be told how or what to think about someone by another player or anyone for that matter because of their own negative or Positive past experiences with whoever for whatever reason. the same goes for us not sucking up to tribes just because some other tribe may choose to do so. I believe it is unfair to judge someone based solely off of what someone, a couple others or anyone for that matter says or thinks about that person/tribe because this is after all a conquering game & you are bound to make more then a few people mad in trying to win. We at ~AFH~ will put our past present & future cumulative experiences together & come to a conclusion on a player by player - tribe by tribe - case by case basis

These are just a few of the ways how we at ~AFH~ plan to "lead a nice successful tribe" as this forum is titled & also form ourselves some hopefully very long lasting relationships with other tribes that we would like to work with here now & in the future on other servers. The only way to truly know & experience something is through self experience so treat us right, be fair with us & we are more then happy to do the same with any tribe that does so & show them the same level or more of respect as respect is something talked about a lot but rarely truly given & shown. Most of the in game drama can be avoided if there is even just a little bit of respect shown & threats are not made for no real reason other then trying to pick a fight or even just because you "can" make them because you are bigger or simply are bored & want someone to pick on.

Just because someone owns a gun does not mean they walk around threatening everyone they see or meet with it or yet even worse using that gun on those people simply because they "can", & the same principals can apply to this game just because you have a big tribe & you have no real reason to dislike someone other then you are bored & want someone to threaten or bully does not mean that you need to or should.
That is not needed there are more then enough things in game ( Barb nobeling, breaking of alliance's,Nap's, Acts of war from other tribes upon yours, Repeated spies with or without attacks, Sabotage Etc. ) that go on that provide perfectly valid & Reasonable reasons for attacks & it being a war game is simply one but ( This is not saying you or your tribe does or has done any of this i am just speaking in general/ranting haha ) there is no reason to just threaten & bully purely because you can. I could drive my truck right through your living room but do i? No in the beginning of worlds a lot of new players ego's need to be checked & after a few weeks & months if they are even still playing they have been brought back down to earth & a manageable size heh

Anarchy For Hire & its members just ask that other tribes give us the same respect we show them & overall give us a chance. You will quickly see that we always try to do whats right, are more then accommodating to others needs as we like working with similar tribes & completely opposite tribes as well, we do not go back on our word that is all someone really has in a game & is the value of your name, we stand by our morals & principals are proud of that & just need a chance to prove what we can do together as a tribe & this is the world we are going to do so on. So everyone can sit back relax kick your shoes off put your legs up & get comfy its going to be a fun game a fun world. Otherwise what are we doing ? This is after all a game & meant to be fun so lets remember to have fun because we can win the end game have fun & still accomplish what we want/need to & reach our individual & team goals. We can do this yet still have fun & not feel stressed out each & every time we log on to play this game as some are but not us.

That's the end of my rant for now if you want to speak with me concerning anything you can always reach me on W16 Poenari @ coordinates 472/479 i am always more then happy to talk with other players & even learn a few things if i can i am not afraid to say i do Not know everything & am always up for suggestions if someone sees i am doing something they know of a better, faster, quicker, easier way to do the same thing please let me know its appreciated

Thanks Khronic

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Im just writing a post on the forum about all the top tribes to express my point of view. Not gonna spare anyone, not even our tribe haha

DeletedUser894

Now you want to chat with underdogs who are 50+ members More then we ( AFH ) are ( not there is anything particularly wrong with that it is just not our style ) when the 1st day you felt you had to mail me in game & express how disappointed in me you were for us being a "Mass Recruit" tribe with 30 or 40 members at the time ( which we Brought from several other servers by the way so most were pre signed up to join us before the world even opened & most of us are mainly located in a very tight core on TW2 maps about 3 squares holds 95% of our members) & with us actually being the Lowest tribe ranked in the top 5 as a level 5 tribe & having 45-50/50 max members we are Far from being a "Mass Recruit" tribe. our membership will rise & fall depending all on the activity of others as we actually are Not a "Mass Recruit" tribe but more an Elite tribe :cool:i am sorely disappointed in you/your tribe LOL just kidding but * Beware a little bit of a Rant coming *

Truth is we do not take people to just fill seats, there are in fact Several very strict requirements you must meet to join us & more then 1 person has been denied membership for a multitude of reasons the most common seeming to be a lack of activity. A willingness to do something other then play their own type of sim farm is another & those are the ones that either want to just noble barbs Or have an appetite way bigger then their stomach ( wanting to attack & noble Everything in sight which is good IF they are able to but if all there going to do is just pi$$ a Lot of people off before just quitting a few weeks down the road it is not worth it to have them as a member & this is just 1 of the many things we look out for when considering a player & their application for membership into our tribe )
As there is with every server players have already quit & more will continue to do so, Yet that is not going to stop me from looking for the good ones, the good dedicated players who actually have something worth full to contribute to a tribe such as ours, Players in it for the long run not just a a couple weeks or a couple months willing to put in the work & get the job done & be rewarded for their efforts who earn the right to say they were part of AFH from the beginning before they were a world winning tribe & helped contribute to that history making event. :D & are open to discuss diplomacy just contact us

Now we are Allied with your tribe on & have all intentions of upholding our end of the alliance (as long as there is nothing major we were not informed of by you & should have been ) That being said there have been a few things that have been somewhat worrysome & i do not know if they are something maybe to worry about or not? such as things i have already seen/heard ( mails ) in the first few days of 16 opening, Such as multiple mails to me in game warning me of your tribe being Non loyal & Disrespectful along with a bevy of other claims We ( our two tribes AFH & HON ) have had no prior diplomacy on any worlds in either wars or alliances so we will not judge you & your tribe based on what others may think because who knows the whole story behind these or any claims but you & them / the people/tribes directly involved? no one. So as of right no we are placing no weight what so ever on these claims & are just dismissing them unless we are given some real reason not to.

We will make our own educated & informed decisions based on our own actual experiences & interactions with you, your tribe & its members Not be told how or what to think about someone by another player or anyone for that matter because of their own negative or Positive past experiences with whoever for whatever reason. the same goes for us not sucking up to tribes just because some other tribe may choose to do so. :confused:
as i believe it is unfair to judge someone based solely off of what someone, a couple others or anyone for that matter says or thinks about that person/tribe because this is after all a conquering game & you are bound to make more then a few people mad in trying to win. We at ~AFH~ will put our past present & future cumulative experiences together & come to a conclusion on a player by player - tribe by tribe - case by case basis

These are just a few of the ways how we at ~AFH~ plan to "lead a nice successful tribe" as this forum is titled & also form ourselves some hopefully very long lasting relationships with other tribes that we would like to work with here now & in the future on other servers. The only way to truly know & experience something is through self experience so treat us right, be fair with us & we are more then happy to do the same with any tribe that does so & show them the same level or more of respect as respect is something talked about a lot but rarely truly given & shown.
Most of the in game drama can be avoided if there is even just a little bit of respect shown & threats are not made for no real reason other then trying to pick a fight or even just because you "can" make them because you are bigger or simply are bored & want someone to pick on.

Just because someone owns a gun does not mean they walk around threatening everyone they see or meet with it or yet even worse using that gun on those people simply because they "can", & the same principals can apply to this game just because you have a big tribe & you have no real reason to dislike someone other then you are bored & want someone to threaten or bully does not mean that you need to or should.
That is not needed there are more then enough things in game ( Barb nobeling, breaking of alliance's,Nap's, Acts of war from other tribes upon yours, Repeated spys with or without attacks, Sabotage Etc. ) that go on that provide perfectly valid & Reasonable reasons for attacks & it being a war game is simply one but ( & this is not saying you or your tribe does or has done any of this i am just speaking ) there is no reason to just threaten & bully purely because you can. I could drive my truck right through your living room but do i? No in the beginning of worlds a lot of new players ego's need to be checked & after a few weeks & months if they are even still playing they have been brought back down to earth & a manageable size heh

Anarchy For Hire & its members just ask that other tribes give us the same respect we show them & overall give us a chance. You will quickly see that we always try to do whats right, are more then accommodating to others needs as we like working with similar tribes & completely opposite tribes as well, we do not go back on our word that is all someone really has in a game & is the value of your name, we stand by our morals & principals are proud of that & just need a chance to prove what we can do together as a tribe & this is the world we are going to do so on :cool: so sit back kick your legs up & get comfy its going to be a fun game a fun world. Otherwise what are we doing ? This is after all a game & meant to be fun so lets remember to have fun because we can win the end game have fun & still accomplish what we want/need to & reach our individual & team goals. We can do this yet still have fun & not feel stressed out each & every time we log on to play this game as some are but not us :)

That's the end of my rant for now if you want to speak with me concerning anything you can always reach me on W16 Poenari @ coordinates 472/479 i am always more then happy to talk with other players & even learn a few things if i can i am not afraid to say i do Not know everything & am always up for suggestions if someone sees i am doing something they know of a better, faster, quicker, easier way to do the same thing please let me know its appreciated

Thanks Khronic
Tbh, you put thought into your post, unlike some - other tribes.. ha ha -- stupid me.

Well, if you're not a mass recruiting tribe... how come you have two spare tribes... if you don't mind me asking? They're all recruit in different areas i have seen : S.. or that can be silly of me,
also i do not have a good background history or reputation of EN3, or EN15, i adore war, i love war. I'll start war at 100 points and start attacking widely and start crowning up some 100's of troops and ready to claim another tribe very early.
Back in EN15 my tribe didn't start war, for a long time.. then they did, then they stopped the war. Then i got ... violent in my arguments, and demanded war. Screamed at people to start war, make war, take down stupid NAPs and kill top tribes and the 2nd tribe and 3rd ranked tribe and so on.

EN3, i joined the tribe late, not going into the story but i was in relations with !Nactive for a very long time without most of there members knowing, they still don't know till this day. Good friend of Epsilion55 and he helped me out massively... and back in EN3 i was FRESHLY new.
And started nobling barbarians P.P,` you might now start disliking me for saying that, but then on Juval, i killed loads of people for nobling barbarians, then that tribe didn't start war and i got mad... and i got kicked from that tribe, lol.

That's my background history, and so on i'm very loyal to players. Problem is you know.. Americans > britian, they don't get along. So guys like @shekel finder @Darteye just got mad at me, and use to talk behind members backs in EN15, and my god i could roast them whenever i want with the amount of screenies i have, of there foul language and so on. But i'm not gonna chit chat and backwards and forwards. Just whoever say's different about my loyal are very stupid. I've helped 100 - 200's of people on tribal wars 2, and enjoyed my rants. My other reputation comes with killing lots of players and them sending death threats at me and posting on forums - - Ha hah!!

Ey o' thanks for explaining yourself :), it'd be awesome if we could have some relations tribe to tribe diplomacy soon.

- sorry about spelling mistakes.. half English/German keyboard & passively stupid lol.

DeletedUser

yes i try to put thought into my posts here & thanks 1 thing i do not like is the option to edit goes away at 30 minutes but hey whatcha gonna do hehe

But what are these 2 spare tribes that you speak of? because AFH has No so called " Spare " tribes :confused:

DeletedUser894

yes i try to put thought into my posts here & thanks 1 thing i do not like is the option to edit goes away as soon as someone posts after you but hey whatcha gonna do hehe

But what are these 2 spare tribes that you speak of? because AFH has No so called " Spare " tribes :\:confused:
Hmm these two tribes are in a mail on my account, currently in a located place where i can't connect to tribal wars 2, but only the forums due to the internet connects and proxy's that tribalwars2 does not allow,
but in a mail discussed there was two tribes similar names to you guys, and you two are in contact pretty sure.

Once i get back home i'll set up a mail w/ you and start discussing :), thanks for the chat Khronic very nice to chat! :D

DeletedUser

yeah your welcome but i am 100% sure you are confusing us with someone else there may be other tribes similar in name to us but none with an anarchy in the name at all that i talk with ( None with an Anarchy period on EN16 Period ) we were on 15 but were very small & have quit that world the name is still there & some people still stop by to make defensive troops & practice sniping teniques but that is it )

We have no seed tribe right now on EN16 as of yet, no academy or training tribe established here no sister or brother tribes just our allies known & hidden for our own tactical reasons but i would also like to know when & how you came under this assumption we are in some early stage talks with some smaller tribes about eventually expanding 1 more time by 15 members to take them in & use there current tribe as our seed/academy tribe but none of that is known to anyone outside myself & the 2 people i am talking with as none of us want anyone to know Who may be involved until after it is completed If it is to happen at all.

DeletedUser894

yeah your welcome but i am 100% sure you are confusing us with someone else there may be other tribes similar in name to us but none with an anarchy in the name at all that i talk with ( None with an Anarchy period on EN16 Period ) we were on 15 but were very small & have quit that world the name is still there & some people still stop by to make defensive troops & practice sniping teniques but that is it )

We have no seed tribe right now on EN16 as of yet, no academy or training tribe established here no sister or brother tribes just our allies known & hidden for our own tactical reasons but i would also like to know when & how you came under this assumption we are in some early stage talks with some smaller tribes about eventually expanding 1 more time by 15 members to take them in & use there current tribe as our seed/academy tribe but none of that is known to anyone outside myself & the 2 people i am talking with as none of us want anyone to know Who may be involved until after it is completed If it is to happen at all.
I have no comment on how i know it due to reasons, but will go in detail when i go back home.
And you're from Underdogs... rit.. so yeah 100% correct on what i'm saying. Very weird,

DeletedUser

You are Wrong Wrong, wrong wrong wrong so wrong LOL ( from the movie ) but seriously we have absolutely No affiliation with Underdogs & never have seeing as were fairly new & i believe they are brand new but not sure? ( not even a Nap or alliance right now & actually i have never even spoke with any of their leadership so am not ruling it out but am saying that your facts are completely 100% Wrong )
Tthat is why i stated above that there is nothing in particular wrong with there way of forming a tribe but it is just not the way we do things so i think you need to check your sources again as you have been grossly misinformed & you sir are being played

Furthermore if you continue to want to TELL me who i am affiliated/together/working with instead of ASKING me then there is no need for me to continue replying because obviously you know it all & can not be told differently even though your making assumptions of which you have no Facts, truthful basis & even further can not prove in Any way shape or form because for that to happen it would 1st have to be true.

We have no problem with underdogs as protection is not even up yet for most But just the fact that your Telling me who i am working with instead of asking is irritating.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

well with the #1,2 & 4 ranked players you should especially with such deep pockets we would expect no less right?

DeletedUser3197

Well Khronic, Deep Pockets have nothing to do with some of our players, I.E. myself, yamikidd, Kaiteko, taking high positions in the Bashpoints despite not being 'Pay to Play' players, but yes, a couple of our obviously wealthier members (sparesourmilk, siedie) by donating quite a sum to the tribe level, allowing our players some real benefit from our tribe skills, unlike these mass recruit tribes, PTG, K-9, BoB, Inglorious Bastards, (sorry to BoB or Inglorious should all your members be from your previous servers as I have met both of your tribes before) however the point stands that these tribes have had to spend ALL their points in member-limit while we enjoy some additional perks being a smaller more dedicated group, 20+ of us having come from 1 tribe on another server.

also a quick note to address 1 thing mentioned....by, I believe....AIDZregenslayer....At last check K-9 didn't in fact have any diplomatic relation recorded with AFH, unless it's an informal thing, but personally, the reason setting another tribe as 'Ally' in TW doesn't ACTUALLY turn off Friendly Fire, is because words mean nothing in this game, it's integrity (which, I wouldn't believe many on a game like this have), skill and just a little bit of luck, so if it is in fact informal, that means just about nothing in this game to the point it's not even worth mentioning.

Although I won't comment any further on external forums regarding anyones affiliations since it is honestly a bit tactless, but I want to wish everyone good luck, and hope to see ALL of you on the battlefield, either beside me or against me, either way, it's shaping up to be a VERY fun game for us here in the Zorgonian Realm, I invite any/all of you to mail me in game and have a chat, can even join me and my members in off-site games we enjoy when we aren't busy killing people

Cheers Guys
JpGemo

DeletedUser

Exactly, the deep pockets funded the tribe skills in turn those tribe skills allow every member to have a Lot of extras that tribes would not normally get for several months + & you already have more then what we achieved with 25-30+ players on 15 with several months invested in the 1st few Days, I mean d@mn a level 11 tribe in what 5 days? Ha That is Boss though if i do say so myself. I am soooo Jelly. ^-_-^