• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't cheat, I can trash talk you to the grave, clown :D
man u calling people clowns while looking goofy as fuck u since u got banned for scripting on 65 and have admitted in THIS EXACT THREAD prior that u have scripted. sit ur ugly ass 400 pound 5'2 self down bogdan

You know why Majestic say that SFU do that?

because you have your leader saying things like that

Im unsure what your talking about however if your meaning I have 'mods' working with me your wrong.

I know plenty mods however they are forum mods nothing todo with in game.

Also I've been fairly kind to majestic and yourself trying to help them with a number of things when the bans took place?

As we all felt a little betrayed by inno.

I'm really not doing this 'You want want screenshots' because im not 12 nor a snake because believe me we all have our screenshots and like I said before 80% of SFU are good friends, leaders from multiple servers all having fun.

You seem to really have something agasint us when in reality all I've done is try to help you many times.

I listened to all your "ideas' tried to help, gave you more then 1 2 3 4 5 chances but you always end up back at square one.

"I don't cheat"

>Discord
>All Joeblacks contacts

"Hey man have you got a script"

You legit talk more shit then time spent playing the Game which is almost 24/7

You really 'don't care' for someone who classes TW2 as your full time job.

Sadboy

Screenshot_20220107-141620_Chrome.jpg

♂️

Yeah, I haven't cheated in this world, on this particular account, so technically, Joe Black never cheated, so piss off

Last edited:
It's not even hard to send perfect trains from max dis vills...

It's not an indicator

It's pre nukes before fake trains all being identical ie
Ram
Axe
Lc
10 vills...
All identical before the trains.

Sending fake trains is easy enough especially if there's a cluster of enemy vills just have to send to one's with similar-ish times...

So I don't know Joe why u think same sec fake treb trains is proof
Maybe 200 in a row ...

Or like I've seen the V nukes that all land same sec like 4 right b4 the nuke train...

That's proof :D

hah screen shot this I cheat if I wasn't playing tw2 cell app there's no bot for phone users... Am the laziest farmer after 30 citys.

Status
Not open for further replies.