• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna talk about Green Ents in EN 40

Attacking after a multi agreed pact with all tribes not to attack on Xmas Day but did anyway.

Oh edit : funny how majestic complained after being attacked at new year / Xmas when ents have done it too other b4 ... And yes it's the same people the tribes are connected

You wanna know my experience in German servers when Russian tribes invade
And eat up the Map... scripting like crazy
Ruining it for everyone else...

Ehhh do ya wakkk?
You sure u want this debate....

U wanna talk about Green ents threatening other tribes to ' get out their quadrant ' or fury will be unleashed on them ... ie ( Scripted non stop attacks and huge crowing to finding em off if they hold out )

Cos I got that message on En 40 ...

That I should barb my vills after protection for Green Ents

You wanna see screen snaps of The absolute rampant multi accounting from the Russian tribes ? Do ya...

Talking fucking shit mate you know shit

Firstly @Joe Black thats me fully recovered for NYE I'm saddened to see you really spent your whole Christmas and NYE on TW2 trying to be something. Massive congrats. Absolute boomer.

@the spider guy I love your totally twisted version of events. Really entertaining to read but yet worrying.

I wonder if Majestic know your full story? And how 'trusting' you are. Perhaps even loyal?

Maybe you're just a little jelouse because you know how much fun we have in voice chats and how close a group of friends SFU as been for years.

I mean you speak to us all fairly regularly.

You know the team well.

Even you were SFU for while.

Friendship is the only reason I play this game anymore. Its certainly not the incredible game mechanic's.

We had many friends in RIM since the start who were orgainally SFU previous. I mean we beat you on EN61 you should remember the names? Don't worry though I'm still suffering from PTSD too.

DAC and Majestic litreally HAD to merge in order to try and overcome semi active trolls.

If DAC didn't merge into Majestic 90% would be totally gone.

I mean let's face it @Sollo85 @kenju already quit after 1 operation.

@che guevara i thought DAC was meant to be 'the best tribe ever' I see you finally made the big jump over.

How's the communication aspects?

I heard its awful.

Even SFP lasted longer.

Majestics down fall was merging DAC.

Shortly you will see...

yes ... it is difficult to understand why we are at this point.
but I will help you !!

RIM was being fought by DAC, when SFU had already devised a plan, it was, to join SFU-DAC temporarily to finish with RIM, and then maybe finish with -V-?

What happened??! that SFU decided to break his word (again) and accept RIM members into SFU, which angered the DACs and started war against them. And that's when DAC started eating SFU towns without much difficulty.

then DAC and -V- just realized they weren't worth hitting, and without actually signing anything (that I know of) they just ate SFU towns.

then our friend FL4MA arrives or whatever his name is ... that after begging and kneeling before the great members of -v- and being rejected, he ran to the snake's nest (SFU)
and then, there was talk to unite DACI and -V- in a new flag. MAJESTIC.

I mean, SFU is in this position thanks to fl4ma's betrayal ...
SFU's foundations are built on betrayal and lies.

But yes, it is too difficult for us, to understand it.
you have to be half a viper to understand
Literally none of this is true, lol. Do you guys ever get tired of being delusional and wrong?

No one in SFU broke any word. The players we took from RIM are players that we've had in our tribe for a while, and close personal friends. You also personally know many of them, having lost to them multiple times. DAC took like three provinces from inactive shitters and then were met with actual players. They got completely stagnated, stopped in their tracks. Things were already more than turning around when you guys decided to merge, and it's not anyone's fault but DAC's and -V-'s the way Fl4mma was treated. Fl4mma took SFU seriously (as he should) and was met with toxicity by his own tribemates for it. Look at the way you're acting right now and then figure out why people join us and not you.

Perhaps you'll also figure out why you're almost always wrong publicly and get clowned on for it and why you're near-universally disliked by most of the EN community. (not me, i think you're ok, just a little ridiculous sometimes)

Some of you have the potential to be okay people, you just gotta cut back on the copium a lil

SFU's foundations are built on betrayal and lies which is why we are a multi-tribe, multi world coalition of people here to have fun. It's why our discord is lit up all the time and why everyone is friends. It's why there's barely any toxicity in gen chat and the voice chats are lit up with people hanging out. Betrayal and lies, Wak. For sure.

jagj9m_sK19tZdoARsFggjoTKc4f6a8-0cLimOz5AlA.jpg

When I think Wak the brave

I think this

Anyone else?

If u know u know lol

And If u want to get onto Tribes reputation Wak...

I don't know if you've players Majestic before probably not considering you spent most ur time in Spanish servers...

But their reputation in the EN community and most of Europe is pretty bad...

They are well known ( can't say due to forum rules ) Rule benders let's say.

And first hand knowledge this: deep pocket BIG spenders
It's not cheatin being huge crowners but I have I story of killing 9 Majestic nukes and train.
And a b season axe nuke crowned with noble 35mins away.. pfttt dead.

So let me tell about Majestic and Green Ents if they're still around Wak...
U talk about honour .
Hmmm look in the mirror if you're now a V player
100% i will be ban with wak... but idc...

Men, imagine receive+3k fakes, and 20-30 real cats to your 100 villages (even 120-150) and be losing for months. Yeah, im speaking about INQ, then, dont tell me that DACI was a dificult oponent, because I laugh at your endurance.

Idc reputation of majestic, because is the same as all EN top player.
The reality of this game, is that from 3-4 months ago, before this time, if u want to be competitive, you must use some cheat, or expent a lot of money (unfeeling ujuuuuu)

Then, stop saying that majestic have bad reputation, because even in RIM (at first, most of them are legal players that came because game have been clean) know that most of SFU is shit that use to cheat.
so, stop trying to clean someone else's house, and clean your own.

nah guys, just losing time.

And yes hurt, they know it. I say all what happens weeks ago, ibecause I assumed that this topic would come out, and I gained mistrust on their part, but they told me a phrase that made me reflect.

"they do everything to win" and look, even we now are "friends" you just betray this friendship :D

Btw, forum sucks, and dont have sense be speaking here. I will invest in creating troops and fuck u ingame :D

Men, imagine receive+3k fakes, and 20-30 real cats to your 100 villages (even 120-150) and be losing for months. Yeah, im speaking about INQ, then, dont tell me that DACI was a dificult oponent, because I laugh at your endurance.

The reality of this game, is that from 3-4 months ago, before this time, if u want to be competitive, you must use some cheat, or expent a lot of money (unfeeling ujuuuuu)

Then, stop saying that majestic have bad reputation, because even in RIM (at first, most of them are legal players that came because game have been clean) know that most of SFU is shit that use to cheat.

#bringunfeelingback

And yes hurt, they know it. I say all what happens weeks ago, ibecause I assumed that this topic would come out, and I gained mistrust on their part, but they told me a phrase that made me reflect.

"they do everything to win" and look, even we now are "friends" you just betray this friendship :D

Btw, forum sucks, and dont have sense be speaking here. I will invest in creating troops and fuck u ingame :D

No wak.

Betraying would be me actively talking about our discussions with everyone but I haven't.

Or actively going around trying to betray people.

I dont.

Anyway friend, thank goodness I'm a psychopath who captures everyone for the second time: D

Is my truth
the great truth (from SFU)
and the truth from the screenshots :D

yeah, barely....

men, since i know you still playing, i know i wont going there.

Btw, you still crowing walls ;D
for me is okey destroying that 2k crwns easy

I couldn't have 3000 fakes to 100vills cos I only 8 or 10vils at the time.

But I'd had hundreds every day round the clock to each vil ending at 5am and starting again at 8am all day Wak, plus I had to snipe coop trains and stack coop vills on top of that, thanks for disparaging my efforts tho. ....

And Trust me I'd love.... love to have a totally clean world....
But that precedent lasted mere days in this realm unfortunately.

They do everything to win? That's the phrase that really made an impact coming from a tribe who has spent tens of thousands of dollars on the game and who ballooned the map early game with their alts? The same one that's had tons of scripting bans? You do not live in reality, and it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.