• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, relax, some people just can't take a joke

after, and yes, 29 flawless same seconds trains, sent without delay raised my suspicions, and I have records to back it up, I did the math

and if I'm wrong, I wish I could be that good, it took me like 40 minutes countless recalls to send 16 same second trains the other night
how about u spend 40 minutes recalling some ******* bro

Last edited by a staff member:
Don't even have a clue what you mean, can you be more specific and use proper English language instead of a slang, but wait, I don't give a shit
do you want me to be more specific or do you not give a shit? :))) which one is it??? are your coops just that good sending those trains or are they botting like our tribe? which one is it? u dont seem to be very specific urself joey b with the small d !

Mentioning of bot/scripts is not allowed.

Please can I remind you that we have rules for a reason and futher action will be taken if those rules are broken.

You can send us a support ticket In-game if you have any issues.

And today, i wake up with
1640872095379.png

guys, you are even second in nobling barbs.

Mentioning of bot/scripts is not allowed.

Please can I remind you that we have rules for a reason and futher action will be taken if those rules are broken.

You can send us a support ticket In-game if you have any issues.

your support team is useless! there is an answering machine that always says: we are not at home, write later)))

Status
Not open for further replies.