• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lynce

Ey still searching you but not founding.

You want me went 1M BP (attacker one) in 1 day? (Like +1.000.000 more than the 700.000 i had)
I could do an operative just for seeing you how big boys work

A moment of silence to all the money DAC/V throw at this game, only to feel like they accomplished something in their life
you're a funny and miserable person) didn't your mother teach you good manners? didn't she tell you that counting other people's money is not good?

p.s. why don't you shout that your fellow tribesmen are so stupid that without spending a lot of money, they can't defeat this world?))))

you're a funny and miserable person) didn't your mother teach you good manners? didn't she tell you that counting other people's money is not good?

p.s. why don't you shout that your fellow tribesmen are so stupid that without spending a lot of money, they can't defeat this world?))))

Where did your villages go bro?

You've been banned

And I feel another half a dozen-V- players ought to be soon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.